Oregon terrorist say they will leave community if asked.

Yep, some food. Won't last for long. Hope the authorities have cordoned off this area. Nothing in, nothing out, unconditioned surrender the only acceptable terms to end this insanity. And then prosecution for sedition.
It appears from a BBC reporter on the ground that they haven't cordoned off anything, and are sitting in b&bs 30 miles away. There is a drone doing the rounds though. These are only photos from inside that one room. They may have more food and supplies elsewhere :)

Bundy is using the "if the county asks me" as an out. He knows the government isn't going to cave to his demands, and the dipshit needs a way to leave with some face.

It's a building, not a complex, and it doesn't have power now. It is an empty building in the middle of mismanaged, stolen blm land. The community is fine with them.
Stolen from whom? You have been asked and still have not told us who owned this land before the Feds did. Why can't you answer?
Ranchers owned the land before the feds did. When they wouldn't sell, the feds took their water and flooded their property.

I don't answer you and the other trolls because I have you on ignore. You have never brought anything to any discussion, and you will bring nothing to this one.
:lol: hence you responding to her posts :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Well, they've got some provisions.

There were cans of chicken noodle soup, oranges, apples and other food.

_87483555_food.jpg

Image captionThe protesters brought food with them

Through a glass window we could see a man and a woman cooking food in a kitchen. The site appeared to be in good condition.

Inside the Oregon refuge seized by militiamen - BBC News
Its in good condition because its maintained by the feds as opposed to deadbeat ranchers

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

It's a building, not a complex, and it doesn't have power now. It is an empty building in the middle of mismanaged, stolen blm land. The community is fine with them.
Stolen from whom? You have been asked and still have not told us who owned this land before the Feds did. Why can't you answer?
Ranchers owned the land before the feds did. When they wouldn't sell, the feds took their water and flooded their property.

I don't answer you and the other trolls because I have you on ignore. You have never brought anything to any discussion, and you will bring nothing to this one.
:lol: hence you responding to her posts :eusa_rolleyes:

Allie doesn't know how to handle people who didn't crumble to her 48 hour neg rep cycle.

Rarely will a troll have a good question. I can see why KG would mention that ranchers owned the land prior to the federal government. It is very germane to the discussion.

Rarely will a troll have a good question. I can see why KG would mention that ranchers owned the land prior to the federal government. It is very germane to the discussion.
Yes, she says that. What ranchers. Surely they have names....and in what year was their land taken from them? Was there compensation in the form of eminent domain pay out? Or not? Don't assume that when Allie says something, it is the truth.

Yes, she says that. What ranchers. Surely they have names....and in what year was their land taken from them? Was there compensation in the form of eminent domain pay out? Or not? Don't assume that when Allie says something, it is the truth.

If you make me pick who is telling the truth, you lose.

So...you have the names of those ranchers that allegedly had their land taken away by the Feds? Who are/were they?

So...you have the names of those ranchers that allegedly had their land taken away by the Feds? Who are/were they?

You want me to look them up? Then you are going to believe me and accept my point of view right? Right, look it up yourself, then I am not "biasing".

In that case, you should provide the link.

In that case, you should provide the link.

Allie doesn't know how to handle people who didn't crumble to her 48 hour neg rep cycle.

I already posted all that. Of course it's the truth. The only people on this site who call me a liar are habitual liars themselves, who have repeatedly been outed as liars...

You want me to look them up? Then you are going to believe me and accept my point of view right? Right, look it up yourself, then I am not "biasing".
Yes please. Look them up.

I already posted all that. Of course it's the truth. The only people on this site who call me a liar are habitual liars themselves, who have repeatedly been outed as liars...
No you have not....what are the names of those Private individuals, those Ranchers you speak of who owned the land before the Feds did. Name names.....land ownership requires a name on the deed.

Was it Breitbart?

Forum List

Back