🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

What the video leaves out is that most of the leadership of any radical social change organization is comprised of atheist Jews.

Which is still true today. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Great video. That helps explain educated idiots like AOC, and the college professors' indoctrination techniques creating radical druggies instead of productive members of society. Looks like the democrats' playbook.

Great video. That helps explain educated idiots like AOC, and the college professors' indoctrination techniques creating radical druggies instead of productive members of society. Looks like the democrats' playbook.

AOC worked a working class job before getting elected to Congress. She worked 18 hour shifts helping her mother fight off foreclosure on her home.

Personally, I think the woman is naive and has some silly ideas. But I don't judge anyone on what brought them to where they are in life, only what they do with it.

Define a 'descent human being' in your own words

-Geaux

Treating everyone fairly and with respect without regard to their race, gender or sexual orientation. (I do not include religion in there, as religion is at the end of the day a choice.)

As are the other things you said. They are a 'choice'. Every choice, or decision, has a consequence. Hopefully most are positive ones. Sometimes, the consequences are one finds themselves being treated like crap for making poor choices.

-Geaux

PC is totally out of control
if you go on other forums, you can't even post REAL/TRUE statistics
--etc
....you can't even praise other races --
I'm an American white [ ahahahahhaha ] and posted one time that I think the Japanese [ culture ] is superior.....OMG......they went ballistic on another forum

Too bad you didn't heed what you remember, eh?

Depends... Just because I don't treat your bigotry and superstitions with respect doesn't have anything to do with being a decent human being.
that's just it-----you and your kind don't know what bigotry/racism is
you claim racism/bigotry when it's NOT THERE
you FALSELY accuse people of racism/bigotry = PC /bullshit
Covington/Smollet/etc etc

Define a 'descent human being' in your own words

-Geaux

Treating everyone fairly and with respect without regard to their race, gender or sexual orientation. (I do not include religion in there, as religion is at the end of the day a choice.)

That’s not political correctness.

That’s the golden rule.

Political correctness is having to use specific words as to not offend someone who is high on the intersectional politics victim rankings.

As are the other things you said. They are a 'choice'. Every choice, or decision, has a consequence. Hopefully most are positive ones. Sometimes, the consequences are one finds themselves being treated like crap for making poor choices.

Race and Gender are a choice? Really? Is this what you are claiming. I mean, we can argue whether or not sexual orientation is a choice (it isn't), but if you are going to start with black people deserve to be discriminated against for generations because of their "choices", I'm not sure if there is much we can do with you.

In our public life we mostly go around not being assholes and being respectful of others and most of us do not have the slightest problem. When I hear someone bitching about "PC" I envision a person who wants to go around being horrible to people they do not even know without any sort of blow back.

that's just it-----you and your kind don't know what bigotry/racism is
you claim racism/bigotry when it's NOT THERE
you FALSELY accuse people of racism/bigotry = PC /bullshit
Covington/Smollet/etc etc

Uh, guy, you can't excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism by whining that Smollett faked a hate crime and was immediately caught.

I honesty wish the CPD put as much effort into solving our 700 murders a year that they put into proving Smollett was a lying sack of crap.

That’s not political correctness.

That’s the golden rule.

Political correctness is having to use specific words as to not offend someone who is high on the intersectional politics victim rankings.

Those certain words are largely meant to be hurtful to start with... so not using them is a good thing.

So what word do you want to use SOOOOOOOOO bad that offends people?

Forum List

Back