Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

Being bigoted and stupid have consequences.
Yeah, to a conformist.
"be like me or be punished. But im the tolerant one!!!"
LMAO idiot
bigot
:rofl:
How am I a bigot?
Besides, you support fucking slavery, dumbfuck. Get a new spin.
Explain how these bakers were "enslaved".
They were required to labor against their will. The court agreed. For purposes of gays and lesbians, slavery is acceptable.

Not everyone feels that way. Since the award of slavery, the pervs have been paying over and over. Now they don't like it.
Their labor was consistent with the labor provided to every other customer. And they get PAID for their labor, unlike slaves.

This 'enslavement' meme is just more nonsensical hyperbole trumped up to bolster a very weak and indefensible argument.

And how, precisely does a Gay wedding cake differ from a straight wedding cake?
The way that the couple wants it to look is what makes it differ from the other.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Do you suppose that the bakery had a portfolio of cakes they routinely make?
Because I've never been to the place, I can't say. I do know that because the couple decided to disrupt the business in the way that it has been disrupted, what is being done to the couple in return shouldn't be all that much of a shock to them. Maybe if they had just gone where they were more welcome, they wouldn't have to be looking over their shoulders for the remainder of their lives.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You know what they always say. If you stick your nose into other people's business the wrong way, don't be surprised if your own picture eventually goes up in smoke.
That bakery is open to the public. Those two women ARE the public.

And that baker stuck HIS nose into someone else's business. He thought he had to provide his approval to their nuptials. A boycott ensued. So his business, metaphorically, went up in smoke.
The place being open to the public does not mean that anyone can come in there and do whatever the heck they want to because they do not own the place. If a disturbance of any form is caused, the people in charge of the place have every right to not only refuse service to whoever is causing the disturbance but to throw out whoever is causing the disturbance.

Because I've never been to the place, I can't say. I do know that because the couple decided to disrupt the business in the way that it has been disrupted, what is being done to the couple in return shouldn't be all that much of a shock to them. Maybe if they had just gone where they were more welcome, they wouldn't have to be looking over their shoulders for the remainder of their lives.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You know what they always say. If you stick your nose into other people's business the wrong way, don't be surprised if your own picture eventually goes up in smoke.
Isn't that like saying that Rosa Parks should have sat her ass at the back of the bus?
To me, the back of the bus is better than not being on it at all.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
How did these two women act in a disruptive way? What evidence can you proffer to legitimize your claim?

They came into a retail bakery, expecting the same level of service every other customer expects. They simply wanted a wedding cake, an item not outside the normal services provided by any retail bakery.

I think we can see how far society still has to travel.

If you are in the cake business then you sell cakes to the public. Not just to those whose sex lives pass your bigoted standards.
Being repulsed by gay sex is not bigoted anymore than gay men wanting to vomit at the thought of having sex with a woman.

You are the face of bigotry, Tommy
Well I am afraid that it is. Why do you feel the need to oppress these people ?

If you are in the cake business then you sell cakes to the public. Not just to those whose sex lives pass your bigoted standards.
Being repulsed by gay sex is not bigoted anymore than gay men wanting to vomit at the thought of having sex with a woman.

They won their case. Now they don't like the treatment they are getting. Tsk tsk they deserve it.

The way that the couple wants it to look is what makes it differ from the other.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And that baker stuck HIS nose into someone else's business. He thought he had to provide his approval to their nuptials. A boycott ensued. So his business, metaphorically, went up in smoke.
The place being open to the public does not mean that anyone can come in there and do whatever the heck they want to because they do not own the place. If a disturbance of any form is caused, the people in charge of the place have every right to not only refuse service to whoever is causing the disturbance but to throw out whoever is causing the disturbance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Isn't that like saying that Rosa Parks should have sat her ass at the back of the bus?

Holly
How did these two women act in a disruptive way? What evidence can you proffer to legitimize your claim?

They came into a retail bakery, expecting the same level of service every other customer expects. They simply wanted a wedding cake, an item not outside the normal services provided by any retail bakery.
Yes...the same kind of thing that any Christer would expect to have and has PA laws to protect them.

They won their case. Now they don't like the treatment they are getting. Tsk tsk they deserve it.
^ RWrs hate the law.

Why cant you understand they didn't want to? I think its stupid, but people should be free to be stupid. And bigoted if they wish. Conformity is never the answer.
Yeah, to a conformist.
LMAO idiot
bigot
How am I a bigot?
Hey TNHarley

WHAT's so funny about this question?

The Bakers didn't go anywhere. They were in their own shop.

I didn't say anything about going anywhere. However they're Christians, and part of Christian belief is not to turn away from those you don't like. ISN'T IT?
No part of Christian belief requires Christians to commit sin.

What sin would be committed by making a cake for gay people exactly?
Direct participation in the wedding which is a sinful act. Now we know that the government will force Christians to sin and punish them when they refuse. That part is over. The complaint the lesbians have now is a general disapproval of their perversion.

If gays and lesbians could make their unhappiness known, which they did. Sweet Cakes was happily put out of business. Then anyone else could also make their unhappiness known. This couple is getting exactly what they deserve.
Baking a cake for a wedding reception is "direct participation in the wedding"? Since when?

The cake doesn't bake itself, evul twin.

Yeah, to a conformist.
LMAO idiot
bigot
How am I a bigot?
Hey TNHarley

Cause I done told you how.
I'm not much on entering circles of stupidity.. Sorry

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

They were told "No." and to me the way that they responded couldn't have been anymore disruptive. My question is, if they had known how their lawsuit was going to be responded to in return, would they have gone through with the lawsuit any way? To me, they are crazy if they didn't expect to have happen what is happening to them now.

God bless you and the bakery people always!!!

Holly

Yeah, to a conformist.
LMAO idiot
bigot
How am I a bigot?
Hey TNHarley

Do the bakers charge a fee? Are they paid for services provided? Are those bakers free to come and go? Do they own property? This seems pretty damn far from 'enslavment'!

Are these bakers forced to work in chains? Are they beaten?

They bake parties and cakes. They chose that trade.

You get the point, don't you?

You are leaning on silly, nonsensical hyperbole. The crutch of a feeble mind, a weak argument and an untenable position.

Shh! hear THAT? No, not the AC. Not the crickets. It's the sound of the world's smallest violin. Maybe you can't hear it over the the applause from one hand clapping.

Their labor was taken against their will. A man is not absolved of rape by throwing money at his bleeding victim. No means no.

Im this case, the court held that the pervs were entitled to taking the labor of these bakers against their will. Now the pervs are complaining that they are insulted, demeaned, denigrated and outright threatened for their behavior. They deserve it. They have it coming and are not entitled to complain.

How am I a bigot?
Hey TNHarley

Do the bakers charge a fee? Are they paid for services provided? Are those bakers free to come and go? Do they own property? This seems pretty damn far from 'enslavment'!

You are leaning on silly, nonsensical hyperbole. The crutch of a feeble mind, a weak argument and an untenable position.
Lol do you even knowledge bro?

The career politicians and their federal are full of themselves, telling people how to run their private lives.

How am I a bigot?
Hey TNHarley

Do I knowledge?

Hey TNHarley

Do I knowledge?
It's brohem for you are an idiot

Hey TNHarley

Do I knowledge?
Well said. You must be a towering intellect with a vocabulary like that.

Why on earth do I read? Why on earth did I earn a degree? I could have been as articulate as you had I just stopped paying attention.

I have read the entire sob story article. Taking out the cry points, like applause points, it is a litany of egotistical ramblings seething with rage that the Kleins fought back. The lesbos didn't want money. They wanted to bring these Christians to their knees. They wanted groveling. Instead the Kleins went on a nationwide publicity tour. They were on television and radio.

The Kleins were forced to close their bakery but the publicity has them making even more money out of their home. Their donation account has more than 500,000 in it.

The pervs had to move, they lost their jobs. One has cancer. Still, the tsunami they started is still washing over them. Now they are trying to say it was only a cake. It was never a cake. It was about your desire to crush these Christians. Make them apologize to you and make nice to your tribe. Grovel you religious bitches.

After reading this article it is clear that these pervs deserve everything they are getting and more besides.

Do I knowledge?
Well said. You must be a towering intellect with a vocabulary like that.

Why on earth do I read? Why on earth did I earn a degree? I could have been as articulate as you had I just stopped paying attention.
lol dumbass

Forum List

Back