Parler is scaring the shit out of the control freaks

No they are not just censoring conspiracy theories. They are censoring a lot of politics that are in the parameters of Facebook and Twitter rules. They label it as hate speech.
This itself is a conspiracy theory. Conservatism is extremely well represented, perhaps even over represented on these platforms. Violent rhetoric, conspiracy theories are what will get you in trouble.

Like calling for Fauci’s head on a pike.
Ya, I read something about that. The majority of the voices on Twitter are conservative.
It’s true. This is part of the problem with algorithms driving discovery.

ROFL -

and which algorithms are blocking and deleting the posts they don't approve of?

<pssssst>

nobody should get their ' news ' from FB, twitter, parler, talking pundits, or message boards.

see something? hear an audio clip?

search them out & see how legit they are.

use sources that university level research demands. fact check... think critically ....

I would be curious to know what kind of sources you would trust.

Seriously, it's difficult to know these days.

Please show me the violent conservatives in action.
Moving goalposts. I’m talking about conservatives using violent language on social media.

Please try to have an honest conversation for a change.

Please show me the violent conservatives in action.
Moving goalposts. I’m talking about conservatives using violent language on social media.

Please try to have an honest conversation for a change.
so you can't show me the violence of the right.

again.

and I can show you violence from the left. hell, severed Trump heads is just a drop in the hate bucket.

again.

and I can show you violence from the left. hell, severed Trump heads is just a drop in the hate bucket.
It’s not relevant to the conversation. Stay on topic or get lost.

Sure, the march towards two entirely separate and distinct realities continues.

I don't know how the country is supposed to survive in such an environment, but maybe that's the goal.
Yeah, right, an environment where only one party's ideas are allowed would be so much better! Stalin would approve.

Freedom won't survive if the big tech companies are allowed to maintain their monopolies.

The main complaint of the main stream stalwarts has always been: "if you don't like it go build your own" ....lol! So now suddenly they don't like it! Parler is destroying Facebook and Twitter but what's worse is that people can actually get the news from that site....the actual news.....this horrifies the ministry of information!
They can no longer control the flow of information. It wont be long before they seek to shut it down.

Jo

You do understand that the moment your domain of eternal free speech starts taking in too many people with deviant and violent tendencies, the clamp will be applied so fast, it will make your SSD drive explode. :)
What "clamp?"

Your Stalinist hostility towards free speech is obvious.

The main complaint of the main stream stalwarts has always been: "if you don't like it go build your own" ....lol! So now suddenly they don't like it! Parler is destroying Facebook and Twitter but what's worse is that people can actually get the news from that site....the actual news.....this horrifies the ministry of information!
They can no longer control the flow of information. It wont be long before they seek to shut it down.

Jo

You do understand that the moment your domain of eternal free speech starts taking in too many people with deviant and violent tendencies, the clamp will be applied so fast, it will make your SSD drive explode. :)
What "clamp?"

Whether you like it or not, there are limits to free speech. These have been decided in court cases. You can't just say anything you want...well, you can, but there may be repercussions.
What you are really saying is "your hostility to my right to post hate speech and lies is obvious"....and yes, it is. You got me there. :)

Jo

What "clamp?"

Whether you like it or not, there are limits to free speech. These have been decided in court cases. You can't just say anything you want...well, you can, but there may be repercussions.
What you are really saying is "your hostility to my right to post hate speech and lies is obvious"....and yes, it is. You got me there. :)
We have laws against libel and such, but that isn't what you're talking about, is it, douchebag? You want the government to censor political speech. You're a Stalinist scumbag. So-called "hate speech" is just speech you don't like. It's protected by the First Amendment. Sorry that you despise the Bill of Rights. It's hard to believe that you would unmask your totalitarian attitudes on a public forum.

YepOTE="bripat9643, post: 25937414, member: 29100"]

Jo

What "clamp?"

We have laws against libel and such, but that isn't what you're talking about, is it, douchebag? You want the government to censor political speech. You're a Stalinist scumbag. So-called "hate speech" is just speech you don't like. It's protected by the First Amendment. Sorry that you despise the Bill of Rights. It's hard to believe that you would unmask your totalitarian attitudes on a public forum.
[/QUOTE]
Yep they're already clamoring for it to be shut down.....lol.
It's amazing.

Jo

YepOTE="bripat9643, post: 25937414, member: 29100"]

Jo

What "clamp?"

Yep they're already clamoring for it to be shut down.....lol.
It's amazing.

Jo
There was a time when Dims professed to believe in Freedom of Speech.

again.

the topic is parler scaring the shit out of control freaks.

you make a claim the RIGHT is all violent online.

i ask for proof of "said activity"

you say not relevant to the conversation AND dare to chide me for honesty?

please.

again.

please.
Colfax is one of the biggest douchebags on the forum, and the competition is stiff.

again.

please.
Colfax is one of the biggest douchebags on the forum, and the competition is stiff.
well aware.

i just like to remind him with patient facts and not wavering around like he loves to do. when that fails, he then tells me I'M wavering around when i simply ask him to back up the shit he says.

it's very interesting how he says i'm the dishonest one while he loves to do this dance of his.

I find that Parler is just another twitter...but full of conservatives whereas Twitter is full of liberals. I tire of both. So if more people investigate MeWe...Parler could be in trouble. I did. I like it.

Forum List

Back