Pay no attention to man made climate change folks

The US is the largest contributor of CO2 to the world.

Ranking as of the start of 2019:

1) US – 397GtCO2
2) CN – 214Gt
3) fmr USSR – 180
4) DE – 90
5) UK – 77
6) JP – 58
7) IN – 51
8) FR – 37
9) CA – 32
10) PL – 27

https://www.vox.com

Personally, I don't see the relevance of the total emissions produced since 1750.

Should we not be concerned about today?

gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015%20%281%29-X3.png

Last edited:

1) US – 397GtCO2
2) CN – 214Gt
3) fmr USSR – 180
4) DE – 90
5) UK – 77
6) JP – 58
7) IN – 51
8) FR – 37
9) CA – 32
10) PL – 27

We're not the top emitter this year. We won't be the top emitter next year.

It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

There is an easy way for you to end your own carbon footprint....

Ya, take out a denier....

Are you advocating murder, in abeyance of the board rules?
You

Was the poster previous to mine?

If only we could tax everyone to death, redistribute wealth to the 3rd world ,commit to crushing regulations , and give our global competitors HUGE advatages in so many industries THEN and only THEN only then can we say we've truly accepted the "settled science " into our hearts .....:20::10:....ANd change the planetary climate system

why are you science deniers so stupid ?

Go to BOSTON U and get an economics degree !

1) US – 397GtCO2
2) CN – 214Gt
3) fmr USSR – 180
4) DE – 90
5) UK – 77
6) JP – 58
7) IN – 51
8) FR – 37
9) CA – 32
10) PL – 27

We're not the top emitter this year. We won't be the top emitter next year.

gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015%20%281%29-X3.png

It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

There is an easy way for you to end your own carbon footprint....

Ya, take out a denier....

Are you advocating murder, in abeyance of the board rules?
You

Was the poster previous to mine?

I made an inference. you explicitly stated taking out so called "deniers"

Eighteen of the 19 warmest years on record for the planet have occurred since 2000, and we keep observing these highly unusual and often record-breaking high temperatures.

They won’t stop soon, but cuts to greenhouse emissions would eventually slow them down.

Thing that gets me is that we have the ability to stop this or at least drastically slow it.

The US cut CO2 emissions back to mid 1990's levels in the past 8 years... I doubt you KNOW this... But it was due to shifts to Nat Gas... Which your tribe FOUGHT furiously to stop.. And DESPITE the efforts of the Obama Admin to stop this change, the fracking was done and the pipelines are getting built....

You have no real alternatives to nuclear, hydro, fossil... Wind/Solar are SUPPLEMENTS, not 24/7/365 alternatives...

As far as touting one day record highs ANYWHERE -- it"s not science.. And Archangelsk is BARELY arctic.. It's mid Sweden and Finland and BARELY the southern tip of Greenland.. It's also very hard to find RECORD temps for this isolated place.. So it's hard to tell what and when the PREVIOUS records happened...

Q. Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

A. On Jan. 20, 2021 if Trump and his ineptness is defeated and The Democrats take the Senate and keep the H. or Rep. Only then is it possible to protect the earth, its people and all other living creatures.

See my post above Dufus... America is doing their part to curb CO2 emissions. WITHOUT govt direction and IN SPITE of govt interference.. We've done more than most of the countries still signed on to Kyoto...

As soon as people like you die off like old white men. It is a scheme to make the richer richer and redistribute wealth to lower the standard of living world wide. An attempt to relegate individual rights in favor of the collective and a sure way to world government and totalitarianism.

It is a scam. And a pretty good one.

Eighteen of the 19 warmest years on record for the planet have occurred since 2000, and we keep observing these highly unusual and often record-breaking high temperatures.

They won’t stop soon, but cuts to greenhouse emissions would eventually slow them down.

Thing that gets me is that we have the ability to stop this or at least drastically slow it.

This 18 of the last 20 years stuff is NOT the complete story.. There USED to be perfect harmony between our satellite surface temp measurement and the 40,000 thermometer method used by NOAA and even NASA itself (go figure why Goddard Institute of Space Science at NASA still prefers 40,000 thermometers to their expensive space weather fleet) ....

But for past 10 years, NOAA has fucked with their methodology and even GONE BACK TO 18th Century "ship intake temperatures" to get a much different result...

I'll take the satellite fleet... WITHOUT the 200 analysts changing temperature TODAY from 1930s...

UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2019_v6-550x317.jpg

Satellite record (by UAH and RSS independently) say the NOAA temp graph is wrong.. Go LOOK.. Don't sit on your asses.. GET INVOLVED..

First thing you'll notice is that NOAA has "processed out" the EL NINO of 1998 and the more recent 2015 one.. IT USED TO BE THERE in the NOAA chart... Go figure out how it got "lost".... El NINOS DO raise the "global average" -- wtf are they in the NOAA chart????

No 18 of past 20 years setting record YEARLY highs... Not according to 20th century technology....

Last edited:
It's good to see the tards paying attention to the OP and ignoring AGW. Or deflecting. Or denying.

Kudos.
I will ask you then, since the OP can't provide it. Post us a link to ACTUAL scientific experiments that tell you how much CO2 cause x amount of warming.

...and how much is contributed by Humans.

They can't do it.

Because they can't do it they have invented this scam and fabricate data to support it.
I have a news flash: You are a fucking idiot.

The planet naturally emits CO2 & naturally absorbs CO2.

Along comes the Industrial Revolution & now we have emissions my man. These emissions push the total emitted past the amount the Earth can absorb. This raised the CO2 concentration & this heightened the greenhouse effect & this leads to warming.

Get t yet? Dumbass.

Impressive.. You've done some work.. "man" recently is about 5% of that entire "carbon cycle" Nature outweighs it by 20 to 1... And so far, OF that 5%, nature absorbs in excess sink capability.. Furthermore, what's CHARGED to "man" is highly debatable.. Since we get charged with livestock emissions that simply replaced the endless herds of buffalo and other big grazers that got displaced by domestic farming..

A doubling of CO2 in the atmos causes about a 1DegC change in surface temperature.. THis is the RAW warming power of CO2 as gas in the atmos.. WITHOUT the more hysterical GW adjunct theories about "runaway feedbacks, accelerations (not in evidence) and trigger temps from which the planet just trashes itself to death...

The 415 ppm today IS NOT EVEN a doubling since we started the Industrial Revolution at about 280 ppm.. Will be 2050 or so til we get there... That's 1degC for a 280ppm increase... Then to get the NEXT 1degC, we'd have to load the atmos with TWICE AS MUCH CO2 to get the same effect.. Because CO2 warming power is quite saturated and does not LINEARLY increase temp... So we'd need 560 additional ppm to get to 2 deg..

THIS is the basic science without the exaggeration, speculation, phony modeling and hype. And this is what I believe is true.. By 2050 the temp anomaly due to anthro CO2 will be about 1degC... Anything above or below that is natural variance... And it will probably be WAY past 2100 until the anthropomorphic part of climate change accounts for 2DegC...

While the hyped SUPERPOWERS of CO2 that SOME climate scientists believe in are creating models that predict 2100 temp anomalies anywhere between 4 and 8 DegC.. That's not likely IMO....

And on top of that EVERY SINGLE prediction made by the warmers has been false NOT one has proven to be correct EVER.
Global temperature was predicted to rise, it has risen. Do you deny that?

No, you'll pretend you haven't seen it.
LOL

It was supposed to have risen 8.0 deg C, not 0.67 Deg C as we have seen by empirical evidence. Now prove that the warming was caused by man and not natural variation.....

So, some of my posts on this thread were deleted by a moderator.... "Your post in the thread Pay no attention to man made climate change folks was deleted. Reason: feuds over off topic chemtrail shit and all personal content posts"

And then this beauty " Reason: Dont do chem trails in GW threads..."

My reply? Then ban me from this forum...it's not like I give a flying fuck. I don't live here like some of you do. The truth isn't pretty but it's truth nonetheless. This forum is short on those that talk about the ugly facts in lieu of pretty little lies where partisanship rules. I don't NEED this forum at all.

Record cold for Southeast US

10:55 AM - Jul 24, 2019

It's good to see the tards paying attention to the OP and ignoring AGW. Or deflecting. Or denying.

Kudos.
I will ask you then, since the OP can't provide it. Post us a link to ACTUAL scientific experiments that tell you how much CO2 cause x amount of warming.

...and how much is contributed by Humans.

They can't do it.

Because they can't do it they have invented this scam and fabricate data to support it.
I have a news flash: You are a fucking idiot.

The planet naturally emits CO2 & naturally absorbs CO2.

Along comes the Industrial Revolution & now we have emissions my man. These emissions push the total emitted past the amount the Earth can absorb. This raised the CO2 concentration & this heightened the greenhouse effect & this leads to warming.

Get t yet? Dumbass.

Impressive.. You've done some work.. "man" recently is about 5% of that entire "carbon cycle" Nature outweighs it by 20 to 1... And so far, OF that 5%, nature absorbs in excess sink capability.. Furthermore, what's CHARGED to "man" is highly debatable.. Since we get charged with livestock emissions that simply replaced the endless herds of buffalo and other big grazers that got displaced by domestic farming..

A doubling of CO2 in the atmos causes about a 1DegC change in surface temperature.. THis is the RAW warming power of CO2 as gas in the atmos.. WITHOUT the more hysterical GW adjunct theories about "runaway feedbacks, accelerations (not in evidence) and trigger temps from which the planet just trashes itself to death...

The 415 ppm today IS NOT EVEN a doubling since we started the Industrial Revolution at about 280 ppm.. Will be 2050 or so til we get there... That's 1degC for a 280ppm increase... Then to get the NEXT 1degC, we'd have to load the atmos with TWICE AS MUCH CO2 to get the same effect.. Because CO2 warming power is quite saturated and does not LINEARLY increase temp... So we'd need 560 additional ppm to get to 2 deg..

THIS is the basic science without the exaggeration, speculation, phony modeling and hype. And this is what I believe is true.. By 2050 the temp anomaly due to anthro CO2 will be about 1degC... Anything above or below that is natural variance... And it will probably be WAY past 2100 until the anthropomorphic part of climate change accounts for 2DegC...

While the hyped SUPERPOWERS of CO2 that SOME climate scientists believe in are creating models that predict 2100 temp anomalies anywhere between 4 and 8 DegC.. That's not likely IMO....

...and that my friends is a great summary of why the Environmental Wackos have to fabricate data and why none of their predictions ever come true. Because AGW is a nothing burger.

Forum List

Back