Pence Replaces Christie as Head of Trump’s White House Transition Team

Such a shame that nasty establishment coon needed to be involved. Probably a closet fag. Those religious fanatics always are.
Who are you talking about?
Pence.
You are so out of it! Tell me what Pence has done to warrant that horrible description.
Funny, not.
He uses a racial slur to call Pence a bigot.
Hypocrite much??
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpeg

Trump already said he would leave all the work to Pence so he could be out "making America great" It makes sense for Pence to head the transition team. Trump won't need to know any of that stuff anyway. It would probably just confuse him.

Trump will do all the cool shit like flying around the country on Air Force Trump.
Giving speeches.....
Going after the wives of foreign leaders....

He will leave running the country to his family...
You know the stuff that involves work and having to read reports...

I'm hearing that Sarah Palin will have a job in the administration.I'm hearing head of the CIA.
Also Omarosa will play a big part...She has control of the enemies list and is charge
of retribution.

I'm hearing that Sarah Palin will have a job in the administration.I'm hearing head of the CIA.
Also Omarosa will play a big part...She has control of the enemies list and is charge
of retribution.

CIA? Is that a different CIA -

C-word In Alaska?

She was offered Education secretary but she felt she was overqualified for the position
and would not be challenged.So she turned it down.

of retribution.

CIA? Is that a different CIA -

C-word In Alaska?

She was offered Education secretary but she felt she was overqualified for the position
and would not be challenged.So she turned it down.
So, she wants to be challenged? I'd rather have a person who is not challenged but can handle the job with ease. She does not have the resume for CIA. I'd rather see her at a very much lower status.

Forum List

Back