Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that is striking to me about the story of King Saul is that God took His Spirit from Saul immediately after David was anointed by Samuel as the next king of Israel. This happens in Chapter 16

It reads: Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him n the midst of his brethren, and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
- 1 Samuel 16:13

Then look at verse 14!

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
- 1 Samuel 16:14

This is quite a revelation because this took place before David went out onto the battle field with Goliath. It is quite clear that the LORD was in this from the very beginning. Sometimes we do not recognize the LORD as being in the midst of something. We think it is something that has just come along out of the blue but the LORD knows all that is happening and if we will seek His face He will lead us in the way we should go. That is my own experience ( in personally encountering that type of long term suffering ) is that is was Romans 8:28 all the way!

Last edited:
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Context

God Works In All Things
28And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;…

Cross References

2 Samuel 16:12
It may be that the LORD will look upon my misery and restore to me his covenant blessing instead of his curse today."

Acts 13:48
When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Romans 1:7
To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:30
And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Romans 11:29
for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Last edited:

Ella Peppard fell down at a Hinn revival, and was denied medical intervention by Hinn, who declared God would heal her. She died.
Hinn settled out of court with millions paid for by the hopeless and the gullible desperate for God to bless them if they give. Hinn has a trail of people who have died or been injured at his crusades the globe over. In 2004, three patients left their hospital beds in hopes of a miracle at a rally, and all died during the revival. Hinn didn’t even bother trying to heal them. At that same event, ten fell out of trees where they were hoping for a better view of God’s anointed. All were badly hurt with broken bones. Hinn did nothing except ask for their money. Then there were the cancer victims who gave up treatment to trust in the Lord, and they also died.

Hinn has said if we placed the hands of the corpses of our beloved on the TV screen during his crusades, there would be a mass resurrection. He says God literally enters him to perform healings and prophecies, and says he doesn’t remember the things he says or does when he is “drunk” on the holy spirit. He also speaks to the dead. Weirder still, two in his inner circle died from heroin overdoses. On the night of one OD, Hinn was shown on video passing a pipe of something intoxicating to his brother in Christ.
Then there was another brother in the Lord caught having gay sex with the chauffeur, and also the case of PI Mario Licciardello. The former cop was hired to help Hinn root out corruption. Mario saw so much of it that he threatened full disclosure. He died suddenly of a mysterious heart attack before his story got to court. Hinn allegedly settled with Mario’s widow — but why? And then, there was the worthy orphanage cause that never materialized, for which Hinn bilked the masses. Without flinching, Hinn said God told him not to build it after all.

Hinn is mentally unhinged. But it would be unfair to equate him with other sufferers of schizophrenia, because Hinn is also a psychopath. He has learned to mimic human emotions, which he does not have, to further his own power and profit.

Last edited:
1 Samuel 23:15 Parallel: And David saw that Saul was come out to seek his life: and David was in the wilderness of Ziph in a wood.

Cross References

1 Samuel 23:14
And David abode in the wilderness in strong holds, and remained in a mountain in the wilderness of Ziph. And Saul sought him every day, but God delivered him not into his hand.

1 Samuel 23:16
And Jonathan Saul's son arose, and went to David into the wood, and strengthened his hand in God.

1 Samuel 26:3
And Saul pitched in the hill of Hachilah, which is before Jeshimon, by the way. But David abode in the wilderness, and he saw that Saul came after him into the wilderness.

There are times in the life of a Christian when "Saul" is going to seek your life. ( or the anointing on your life ) Still, but you can be sure that God's hand is upon you, Christian. He will only permit Saul to go so far and then the day will come that Saul will fall upon his own sword. It is an interesting thing to note that Jesus went about doing good. The Christian seeks to do good and the bible tells us in Psalm 23 surely goodness and mercy shall "follow you all the days of your life".. How different that is for the one who goes about seeking to do bad. Seeking for the opportunity to do harm. Just one chapter later in 1 Samuel 24 David saves Sauls life! Did that stop Saul from seeking to murder David? No. Unfortunately Saul had lost his crown due to his own failure to obey God but he would not accept responsibility for his own rebellion. He refused to let God deal with his heart and in the end his mind became so darkened that he sought the counsel of a witch! He disguised himself when he went to visit her which tells me he didn't even consider that God saw all that he was doing.

King Saul is a very important lesson and so is the heart of David because David by keeping a pure heart before the LORD prevailed against his enemies. I love how the LORD kept King David through so many trials. Surely the LORD is with us in all of our trials in life. It is a precious thought to know He is constantly thinking about us. The LORD loves His children! He surely loves His children!

Nice thread Jeremiah. I love the stories of king David= 'beloved'. Saul='desire(d)' is that host-spirit that desires the Lord yet the Lord desires to return from the pits of hell(seperation from Jehovah) to Him.

We are at Ziklag at this time so not a lot of time but I will return and read your whole thread at a later date.

Last edited:
Hinn has said if we placed the hands of the corpses of our beloved on the TV screen during his crusades, there would be a mass resurrection. He says God literally enters him to perform healings and prophecies, and says he doesn’t remember the things he says or does when he is “drunk” on the holy spirit. He also speaks to the dead. Weirder still, two in his inner circle died from heroin overdoses. On the night of one OD, Hinn was shown on video passing a pipe of something intoxicating to his brother in Christ.
Then there was another brother in the Lord caught having gay sex with the chauffeur, and also the case of PI Mario Licciardello. The former cop was hired to help Hinn root out corruption. Mario saw so much of it that he threatened full disclosure. He died suddenly of a mysterious heart attack before his story got to court. Hinn allegedly settled with Mario’s widow — but why? And then, there was the worthy orphanage cause that never materialized, for which Hinn bilked the masses. Without flinching, Hinn said God told him not to build it after all.

Hinn is mentally unhinged. But it would be unfair to equate him with other sufferers of schizophrenia, because Hinn is also a psychopath. He has learned to mimic human emotions, which he does not have, to further his own power and profit.

I'll bet ya that Benny keeps a health insurance policy on his family. Frauds like Benny prey on the gullible; even after repeatedly being exposed, he still gets followers

On obtaining the anointing. Which is what 1 Samuel 16: 13 is about. Which is what raising the dead is about. The anointing of the Holy Spirit which endues with Power from on high. Let us see what A.J. Gordon had to say:

The anointing of the Spirit to fit us for the highest service and success seems to be something for which all may rightly seek. And how may it be obtained? 1. By prayer, continued, definite and persevering, we answer first of all. As we become deeply instructed in this matter, we shall learn to pray less about details and more about the fullness of power. - A. J. Gordon

2. By a diligent study of the Holy Sciptures we shall most assuredly be in the way of attaining this blessing. And we know from repeated declarations that the Word of God is the vehicle of the Spirit. "Sactify them through thy truth," prays Jesus, "thy Word is truth". If we mount up to God in the chariot of faith and intercession, we may look for Him to come down to us in the chariot of truth. Let us therefore search the scriptures diligently to discover what treasures of the Spirit are there hidden for us. - A. J. Gordon

3. By association with those servants of God who have most of the Spirit's life in their souls, we may find this grace. The instances of the Acts of the Apostles of believer sent to communicate the Spirit to those who had him not are suggestive. Without arguing that there are those who can bestow this gift in the same way today, the method is significant of God's general order. He has put His treasure into earthen vessels that it may the more readily be poured into others of the same kind. And often these vessels are very humble and little esteemed among men, hidden christians who are intimate with God, lowly women of whom the world is not worthy, followers of some despised sect, or dwellers in illustrious obscurity - these are the onese most often proved God's very chiefest instruments for leading Christians into the fuller power and larger light of the Spirit. - A. J. Gordon

How then did Benny Hinn obtain the anointing? He met Katherine Kuhlman. That is how. He sought the anointing he saw upon her life. Would Katherine approve of Brother Benny's ministry today? I could not possibly tell what she might say. But Katherine was a very humble woman and I would consider her one that A.J. Gordon would be speaking of in point 3.

I will say this. Katherine began her own journey to know the Holy Spirit in a deeper way after having encountered faith healers which horrified her! Indeed when she was invited to Israel to speak at the second Conference on the Holy Spirit she refused to attend if a certain faith healer - minister - had attended so great her was her displeasure in what the individual was up to. I do not know who it was nor do I wish to know who it was. Katherine poured her money out to missions - to the pour - much money went to missions in 3rd world nations - practical help - money for the needs of the people she desired to give it.

Katherine was not "religious"... she moved in the power of the Holy Spirit and would not dare mistreat her relationship with Him. ( or merchandise it God Forbid!!!! )

Katherine believed in walking in love but there were certain times when she was quite adamant about a particular matter and held fast to it as God would have her do. She was quite well known but that is not always the case with God's servants. There are also servants hidden away which may never once walk into a large church or speak to anyone. It is up to the LORD how He does things, Guno.

On the matter of Benny Hinn. I attended his church in 1989 and was part of his prayer meetings on Saturdays. Not many of us attended back then. This was about the time his book came out, Good morning, Holy Spirit. I was going through a very difficult time in my life - I was a Sunday School teacher there but I was also homeless and needed a permanent home for myself and my son which the LORD did help me with later on. I was very poor and my family who were Catholics had disowned me after my conversion to Christ. On the matter of attending Benny Hinns church - I felt the Holy Spirit drawing me to a life that was more apart from people and decided to leave the church about a year later. I then spent approximately 25 years shut in with God - although at times He did lead me to visit a church - to meet others in the church - but as I have mentioned before much of this was a very painful experience because church leadership in evangelical circles often attacked me. Only God knows what happened and why.

I feel nothing but compassion and love in my heart for my brothers and sisters in Christ and that includes Benny Hinn. I believe the anointing on his life is real and I believe the gifts are without repentance which I could explain to you this way - ( this has no reference in regards to Brother Hinn or Brother Bonnke)

If you would consider that Samson was a man who lived quite contrary to a life of holiness in his behavior towards women - yet the anointing remained upon him until he was lulled into sleep while resting his head in the lap of Delilah - therein suddenly losing his power. When his hair grew back - so returned the anointing for him to kill more Philistines in his death than in his life. Does this make sense to you? Gods forgiveness is greater than we can fathom, His power to restore, to revive, to bring back to right order - beyond our finite comprehension, Guno. His Grace, His Mercy abounding far, far beyond.

Again, let us consider that you are a Father and you have children. Supposing someone said to you, look at your children! Look at what they are doing! They are disobeying you! You would say, mind your own business. Those are my children and I will deal with them as I will. They are none of your concern. So there is the difference.

Now Paul did point out a few men who departed from the faith, and others who were not of the faith at all such as Elymas the Sorcerer - whom he confronted boldy! But as to some such as he mentioned in his words recorded to the church ( in the bible ) - they were teaching something contrary to what Paul was preaching from the Doctrine of Christ - so Paul spoke out and identified these few examples - by name - men who had done him much harm such as Alexander - he did mention too - but in this matter Benny Hinn would not be among that number. Because Benny Hinn is a child of God. So again there is a difference.

1 Samuel 23:15 Parallel: And David saw that Saul was come out to seek his life: and David was in the wilderness of Ziph in a wood.

Cross References

1 Samuel 23:14
And David abode in the wilderness in strong holds, and remained in a mountain in the wilderness of Ziph. And Saul sought him every day, but God delivered him not into his hand.

1 Samuel 23:16
And Jonathan Saul's son arose, and went to David into the wood, and strengthened his hand in God.

1 Samuel 26:3
And Saul pitched in the hill of Hachilah, which is before Jeshimon, by the way. But David abode in the wilderness, and he saw that Saul came after him into the wilderness.

There are times in the life of a Christian when "Saul" is going to seek your life. ( or the anointing on your life ) Still, but you can be sure that God's hand is upon you, Christian. He will only permit Saul to go so far and then the day will come that Saul will fall upon his own sword. It is an interesting thing to note that Jesus went about doing good. The Christian seeks to do good and the bible tells us in Psalm 23 surely goodness and mercy shall "follow you all the days of your life".. How different that is for the one who goes about seeking to do bad. Seeking for the opportunity to do harm. Just one chapter later in 1 Samuel 24 David saves Sauls life! Did that stop Saul from seeking to murder David? No. Unfortunately Saul had lost his crown due to his own failure to obey God but he would not accept responsibility for his own rebellion. He refused to let God deal with his heart and in the end his mind became so darkened that he sought the counsel of a witch! He disguised himself when he went to visit her which tells me he didn't even consider that God saw all that he was doing.

King Saul is a very important lesson and so is the heart of David because David by keeping a pure heart before the LORD prevailed against his enemies. I love how the LORD kept King David through so many trials. Surely the LORD is with us in all of our trials in life. It is a precious thought to know He is constantly thinking about us. The LORD loves His children! He surely loves His children!

Nice thread Jeremiah. I love the stories of king David= 'beloved'. Saul='desire(d)' is that host-spirit that desires the Lord yet the Lord desires to return from the pits of hell(seperation from Jehovah) to Him.

We are at Ziklag at this time so not a lot of time but I will return and read your whole thread at a later date.

Rodishi, to God be the glory. Thank you for your coment on Ziklag - I would love to hear more about this when you have time to share it! About the thread - He brought up David to me today in the story of his trials with King Saul. I love that David is the beloved of God and so are God's children today beloved of God. Something I listened to Rabbi Shneider say on television last night - my husband had tape recorded the show for me and said, you need to see this!

Rabbi Shneider said, when you were born your mother and father loved you ( if they were normal parents ) completely - in the fullness of their love - you were loved from day one. That is quite profound! He said, when you made your first rim shot your parents didn't love you more that day then the day you were born. They loved you the same! Rim shot or no rim shot your parents are loving you every single day of your life the same - in other words.....

Just to cherish this thought more*

From the day they beheld your tiny perfect little face they loved you perfectly from the crown of your tiny head to the bottoms of your baby feet. They will never love you more than that moment and they will never love you less than that moment. Even if they lived to be 100 yrs old and you live to be 80 yrs old - you are loved by them - THE SAME - Full overflowing complete love is yours from your parents -

This is how God loves us. We are the beloved of God and the depths of it cannot be told with human words but Rabbi Shneider did a great expression of it in his teaching and your comment reminded me of it.

King David is most beautiful - When I think about Samuel coming to Jesse's house to anoint the next king and how Jesse's sons were all there but David was not.. how no one thought to say... oh wait! We need to get David from the field! Maybe the LORD has chosen him to be the one anointed to be king. But they never even thought of him. Not even Jesse, his own father thought of him. It never even crossed their minds that David could be the one. How differently men think than God thinks. This story is most beautiful.

Here is the story:

And the Lord said unto Samuel, how long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethelemite: for I have provided for me a king among his sons.

And Samuel said, How can I go? If Saul hears it, he will kill me. And the LORD said, take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the LORD.

And call Jesse to the sacrifice and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto him whom I name unto thee. And Samuel did that which the LORD spake, and came to Bethlehem.

And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peacably? And he said, Peacably, I am come to sacrifice unto the LORD, sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.

And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD's anointed is before him.

But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature, because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth, for man looketh upon the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh upon the heart. Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this.

Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this. again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel, And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children?

And he said, there remaineth yet the youngest, and behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, send and fetch him: for we will not sit down til he come hither.

And now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to, And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him, for this is he.

Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward.

So Samuel rose up and went to Ramah. - 1 Samuel 16: 1 - 13

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of
the LORD for ever.

- Psalm 23 - A Psalm of David

The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident:

One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavillion, in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me, he shall set me upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy, I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face, my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face from me, put not thy servant away in anger, thou hast been my help, leave me not, nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies, for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

- Psalm 27 - A Psalm of David

For my precious sister, Irish Ram and her beloved her husband -

[ame=http://youtu.be/67wC6-kWWSo]Psalm 91 Song "My God, In Him I Will Trust" (Christian Scripture Praise Worship Lyrics)-Esther Mui - YouTube[/ame]

"Power belongeth unto God," but all that belongs to God we can have for the asking.
- R.A. Torrey

God has provided for a life of power for every child of His. He has put His own infinite power at our disposal, and He has proclaimed over and over again, in a great variety of ways in His Word, "Ask and ye shall receive." Thousands upon thousands have taken God at His word in this matter, and they have always found it true.

- R.A. Torrey

If you are worried you have commited the unpardonable sin it is unlikely you ever will, Blasphemy is a willful act and not an accidental mistake.

- Benny Hinn

So far as justification is the result of faith, it is given to the soul in the moment it comes to Christ and accepts Him as its all in all.

- Charles Spurgeon

Is not God calling you to a closer walk with Him, to open your heart for His continual abiding, and to receive into your breast the Spirit of grace and supplications.

- A.B. Simpson

The voice which always reaches the Father's ear is the voice of a trusting child, and the Holy Spirit breathing into the heart of that Child.

- A. B. Simpson

When God begins to purify, very often the soul does not receive these operations are intended for his good. Rather, he supposes the contrary.

- Madame Guyon

Last edited:
Here is Michael Boldea Jr.'s latest sermon. He posted it today! 8/2/ 2014 - what a blessed message!
Homeward Bound View on blogspot.com
Joy Inexpressible

I’ve thought about the following often enough wherein I don’t feel I am winging it, or writing off the cuff. I’ve been privy to well to do miserable men who had no earthly reason to be miserable, having achieved all their hearts set out to achieve, and poorer than poor individuals whose joy was evident on their faces even though in the natural they had no reason for the joy they exhibited.

I’ve lived long enough and gone through enough in my life to realize that one’s possessions are not the source of one’s joy, nor does having the latest and greatest gadgets, toys, or garments give one continual happiness.
Granted, acquiring something you longed for or desired, does give one temporary joy. There is that temporary elation when one achieves a goal, when they hit the magic number on the scale after a long diet, or when they finally save enough to buy that item they’ve been saving towards. Everyone experiences temporary moments of joy and elation, but only the children of God can experience prolonged, ongoing, and continual joy.

The great and marked difference between the joy those of the world experience, and the children of God experience is that our joy is not dependent upon or tethered to acquisitions, possessions or achievements, but rather our joy is anchored in Christ in God.
Our joy comes not from amassing, hoarding, or profiting some thing or other, but from the knowledge of He who first loved us to the point of giving His life, and making a way for us to be reconciled unto the Father for all eternity.

I have often wondered why Jesus was so certain about the world hating those who would follow after Him, and why He was so adamant in warning us that the world would hate, despise, and overall desire to be rid of us if we named the name of Christ.

Couldn’t He at least be open to the possibility that those who would follow five, ten, twenty generations down the line might be a bit more diplomatic than those of His era? Couldn’t He at least be open to the possibility that men would grow progressively more open minded, all inclusive, and all embracing toward men and women of faith?

He could’ve, but that would just have been wishful thinking, and Jesus wasn’t one to hope for a different outcome than He knew with certainty through foreknowledge, of what the future held for His followers.

The words of Christ have been proven true, the world hates us with ever growing vitriol to boot, and for a wider variety of reasons than one might imagine.

Yes, I do believe there is more than one reason why the world hates us, and primarily it is because of Jesus, who He is, and what He stands for. They also hate us because we are a constant reminder to their sinful nature that God will judge all flesh in righteousness, and though they revel in their sin today, there will soon be a price to pay for said rebellion.

Controversial as the following might seem to some, I do believe the world also hates us for this ‘joy inexpressible’ that Peter speaks of in his first epistle.

The world does not, nor can it ever understand how we can have the joy we have even in the face of great and overwhelming distress and trials on our lives. The world will never understand how it is that we can lose everything, and still retain that blessed hope in Christ, and possess the joy only He can give as we journey through the valley.
To the world joy is a byproduct of either pleasure, acquisition, possession, or achievement, and even then, as I said, it is a temporary respite from the emptiness that gnaws and tears at their conscience. To see one who has neither acquired, nor achieved, anything worthy of inexpressible joy, yet still possessing inexpressible joy, is impossible to those who do not know the Christ.

If you have the joy inexpressible, then you know you have it, and you are blessed to have it given the times we are living in. You know the joy is not of your own making; you can’t fabricate it, think your way to it, visualize yourself experiencing it, or meditate on it until it becomes your reality. This joy inexpressible, like so many other wondrous things in our live is a gift of God to His children, and we are unspeakably blessed to have it, and know it.

Hand of Help Ministries

Last edited:
I do thank God for the joy unspeakable He has given me through Jesus Christ. I wish to God all men understood it - or even knew it was available to them! The peace Christ gives to those who belong to Him, is not like the peace the world has. It is a peace that passes all understanding. What joy, what peace, what beauty there is to be found in Christ!

Ashtara, this is a thread dedicated to sharing Jesus Christ. Not Satan. I am asking you now politely to please respect this thread and stop trying to derail it with your curses, and symbolism. It is distracting for readers and as we do not disrupt your threads, we'd appreciate you showing the same respect for ours. You are presently breaking USMB rules and need to cease and desist. Start your own thread and put up whatever you wish but do not do it on my thread. Thank you.

- Jeremiah

Ashtara, I am being very polite to you here because I truly do not want to see the LORD get involved in this matter. First of all, curses do not work on the LORD's people. Second of all, they fall back on the one who sent them. Third, God warns people, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. There is a reason for that. The penalty is alot higher than the person doing it realizes or can afford. You are provoking the LORD to anger. This is a very, very dangerous thing to do. I repeat. What you are doing is provoking the LORD to anger. Do not do it. Cease and desist immediately. This is your final warning.

"Power belongeth unto God," but all that belongs to God we can have for the asking.
- R.A. Torrey

God has provided for a life of power for every child of His. He has put His own infinite power at our disposal, and He has proclaimed over and over again, in a great variety of ways in His Word, "Ask and ye shall receive." Thousands upon thousands have taken God at His word in this matter, and they have always found it true.

- R.A. Torrey

If you are worried you have commited the unpardonable sin it is unlikely you ever will, Blasphemy is a willful act and not an accidental mistake.

- Benny Hinn

So far as justification is the result of faith, it is given to the soul in the moment it comes to Christ and accepts Him as its all in all.

- Charles Spurgeon

Is not God calling you to a closer walk with Him, to open your heart for His continual abiding, and to receive into your breast the Spirit of grace and supplications.

- A.B. Simpson

The voice which always reaches the Father's ear is the voice of a trusting child, and the Holy Spirit breathing into the heart of that Child.

- A. B. Simpson

When God begins to purify, very often the soul does not receive these operations are intended for his good. Rather, he supposes the contrary.

- Madame Guyon

Quoting Madame Guyon on this last quote. The message the Holy Spirit is giving me today which is tied to the revelation of David and King Saul, Psalm 23 and the refining process. This is going to come from Malachi 3:3 and the message is from Guyon called Refined in His Presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back