People walk out of CPAC when Cruz attacks Trump

OK, I did go over that link. I did skim through it but where is the proof that Trump only gave Hitlery $700?

Yes.....but judging by your attitude I don't think it will convince you of anything other than that Trump is still a clown.

I don't think looking it up again will be worth my time.

Bush was the anti-christ before.....now Trump is.

You people are so God Damned pathetic.

Well....here you go, rube.....read it or not. Presidential hopefuls stretch the truth talking about campaign finance

Hey dude, I don't disagree with you on much of anything, and I've never been insulting to you.

The problems I've had with Bush was his "compromising" with leftist sociopaths who should not have had their agenda advanced with No Child Get Ahead or Medicaid Part More Free Shit, but he was never "The anti-Christ" IMO and I don't know where you get that from.

Like I said Trump has proven to have taken many different sides on a lot of issues, so I don't trust him like I trust Cruz. I'll read your link, but I really don't appreciate your response.
Whenever anyone asks me for a link that means you think I'm lying.

So fuck off.

OK, I did go over that link. I did skim through it but where is the proof that Trump only gave Hitlery $700?
Once again....I was right. You really don't want to know the truth, thus I wasted my time.

I would have to rub your nose in it to get you to find it. Try spending a few minutes and read the fucking thing instead of skimming through it.

Once again....I was right. You really don't want to know the truth, thus I wasted my time.

I would have to rub your nose in it to get you to find it. Try spending a few minutes and read the fucking thing instead of skimming through it.

Again I think you're being irrationally insulting to someone who shares most of your views. Just because something is posted on the net doesn't mean it's Gospel.

I've never seen "opensecrets.org" before. It could be "media (doesn't) matters" for all I know or "infowars".

Would Hitlery come to your wedding for $700?

Matters not. Trump isn't their darling, so they picked the one that is the least offensive to them.
I think it has become clear that counting on conservatives in the establishment to pick a winner is a total waste of time.

What conservatives in the establishment?

The ones who forced Bushes, Dole, McLame and Romney on us?

And yet as I understand it Cruz won the CPAC straw poll.
Matters not. Trump isn't their darling, so they picked the one that is the least offensive to them.
I think it has become clear that counting on conservatives in the establishment to pick a winner is a total waste of time.
Unless of course Trump had won then it would be a big deal.

Yes.....but judging by your attitude I don't think it will convince you of anything other than that Trump is still a clown.

Well....here you go, rube.....read it or not. Presidential hopefuls stretch the truth talking about campaign finance

Hey dude, I don't disagree with you on much of anything, and I've never been insulting to you.

The problems I've had with Bush was his "compromising" with leftist sociopaths who should not have had their agenda advanced with No Child Get Ahead or Medicaid Part More Free Shit, but he was never "The anti-Christ" IMO and I don't know where you get that from.

Like I said Trump has proven to have taken many different sides on a lot of issues, so I don't trust him like I trust Cruz. I'll read your link, but I really don't appreciate your response.

So fuck off.

It's because you're a confirmed liar

So fuck off.

Exhibit A
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Exhibit B
Bill Clinton on Donald Trump: He Supported Hillary, and The Clinton Foundation

Way more than 700 dollars

Cruz should dominate CPAC he is great at delivering evangelic christian style sermons. Every time I hear him talk he sounds like he is delivering a sermon.

What conservatives in the establishment?

The ones who forced Bushes, Dole, McLame and Romney on us?

You catch on quick.

Again I think you're being irrationally insulting to someone who shares most of your views. Just because something is posted on the net doesn't mean it's Gospel.

I've never seen "opensecrets.org" before. It could be "media (doesn't) matters" for all I know or "infowars".

Would Hitlery come to your wedding for $700?
She would if she wanted a bigger check in the future. Word is Trump is loaded.

Basically, you've called me a liar twice. So too bad if it you feel insulted.

True, but Donald is by far the most active guy on attack against his fellow (cough, cough) conservatives, or anyone who questions his chronic bullshit..
That's like saying the guy that hit back is wrong because he hit harder.

Do they let you Kiwis fight back any more?

IMO, giving one cent to a criminally insane globalist sociopath tarnishes your reputation. Can you provide links to the value of those checks BTW?
That is because you are an ideologue, while most people are not.

So fuck off.
That might be the case with Pete, but for most people I think it just means that they want to see the full context and have it for their own use and reference later.

That is why I ask for links and read them when provided.

Alright now you see why Trump counters back with all the talk Cruz has been doing. Hey Ted, both of you on are in the same party. Can't be attacking fellow Republicans like that.

Trump is a fair weather republicrat. He has literally been on every side of every issue depending on the audience. They are in the same "party" but they do not share the same principles.

Then again Trump has no discernible principles. He's the world's richest professional clown.

Trump has the same principles as most of America. This is why he can win New York and why he can peel off millions of votes from Hillary. It's as simple as that. Their only hope is to paint him as a bigot. The Republican's only hope is they can convince enough people that he's dishonest and a crook, but every single thing they brought up during the last debate turned out to be smoke and mirrors, based on half-truths if not fabrications.

It's clear that they have been open about their desire to stop him. Not Democrats, but Republicans are willing to sell out to destroy the guy that seems to be the favorite choice of their voters.

There's something deeply insulting about that to anyone that believes in Democracy and fairness. This is a political party that has pulled this stunt, not once, but 3 times. The result was we lost to flawed Democrats when we should have won. The only guy we did get in the White House put in place the justice that gave Obama his ACA on a silver platter.

I watched that fiasco.

Hannity and Cruz on stage together is one entertaining spectacle. Not.

Neither is funny. Hannity tried to make a dick joke and it fell flat. He then claimed that he can say anything because he's just a radio host.

Cruz is a rehearsed weirdo. Hannity tried to get him to agree with Trump on how to defeat ISIS. He wanted to bridge the gap between "carpet bombing" and "bombing the shit out of". It was awesome.

So fuck off.

Exhibit A
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Exhibit B
Bill Clinton on Donald Trump: He Supported Hillary, and The Clinton Foundation

Way more than 700 dollars

The topic was Trumps donations for Hillarys run for President, not the whole Clintons family for their whole lives, retard.

Original post: People walk out of CPAC when Cruz attacks Trump

4 checks Ted Cruz said Trump wrote to the Clintons.....came to $700.00

Wow!!

From Mudwhistles link
This is true as far as we can tell. While CRP records don’t go back to President Jimmy Carter’s era, they do show that Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) received $5,500 from Trump; Clinton has received a total of $700; Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) has received $8,900; and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has received $9,400.

Forum List

Back