People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

When the masses show up, Democrats always win. Republicans want the young to think it doesn't matter.
Let's say your hypothesis IS true. So what? So what if it IS true?

What has changed? What, in the grand scheme of things, do you seriously think has changed b/c the democrats were in charge rather than the Republicans? Go on genius, name for me something substantial that you think has been accomplished.

Oh, the nation refers to the ACA as "ObamaCare rather than RomneyCare?" Whoopee dee fuckin' do.

I could give you a million examples. Here's one.

JP Morgan would still be committing fraud.

J.P. Morgan s 920 million fine is big but not the biggest of Wall Street s recent penalties - The Tell - MarketWatch

One hardly blame people for not wanting to vote considering parties are absolute jokes. Their apathy is understandable when all you do is chase the devil out with Beelzebub.

It is not understandable.

I can tell this is probably coming from a rich person who likes it that the masses don't vote. That's their narrative. "Oh why bother voting, their all the same" Meanwhile they're voting every 2 years because they know it matters.

How else can I tell you are rich? Who starts a sentence with "One hardly blame people...." You sound like Thurston Howell 3rd. Lovie, one knows not to mix the chardonee with the grey popoun and cavier.

Lets see the next midterm if the Republicans just sit it out because "it doesn't matter who wins". Bullshit! They know better.

That is funny Harry. And to be honest, I think I am only really interested in politics when the dark side is in charge. Then I get to blame them for everything and it's a lot harder for them to deny when they are the ones in charge. Either they give in to Obama and get stuff done or now it is them who will be blamed in 2016. Only you guys probably think it will be Obama and that will cost Hillary the election. I bet, that is what they are betting on. But they gotta make it look like it's Obama's fault. They can't act like the Tea Baggers did. No no no. They learned from that mistake. But even that didn't cost you guys. Not in midterms where you only win because people don't think it matters enough to vote.

Doesn't matter Harry? Look at how many posts have been made now about the fact that people who don't vote are the problem? See I don't think you are part of the problem because you vote wrong and you assholes shouldn't think use liberals are wrong for voting the way we do. If that's what you want, vote for it. I encourage you. Then if your vote is wrong, you'll either see I'm right or be able to prove me wrong.

But for your asshole right wing friends to say we shouldn't vote means they don't care what other people think. They only think people who agree with THEM should vote. So they love it that the young kids who don't agree with them or the poor who don't agree with them stayed home, because they don't think it matters.

Congrats obstructionist GOP. Mission-afucking Complished.

holy crap. How frikken old are you? when the DARK SIDE takes control.
gawd you don't when to be quiet so you don't look like a fool

Wait for the men to reply before you start bitchin. Know your role. You're Bonnie, not the brains. Where's Clyde?

When the masses show up, Democrats always win. Republicans want the young to think it doesn't matter.

What has changed? What, in the grand scheme of things, do you seriously think has changed b/c the democrats were in charge rather than the Republicans? Go on genius, name for me something substantial that you think has been accomplished.

Oh, the nation refers to the ACA as "ObamaCare rather than RomneyCare?" Whoopee dee fuckin' do.

If Bush didn't steal 2000 and 2004 elections, we wouldn't have Alito or Roberts on the Supreme Court and so Citizens United would not exist. In fact since these two joined the Supreme Court has sided with Corporations over people 100% of the time.

Look at how the fucked the people who suffered through Exxon Valdez

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/26/washington/26punitive.html?_r=0

If Bush didn't steal 2000 and 2004 elections, we wouldn't have Alito or Roberts on the Supreme Court and so Citizens United would not exist. In fact since these two joined the Supreme Court has sided with Corporations over people 100% of the time.

Look at how the fucked the people who suffered through Exxon Valdez

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/26/washington/26punitive.html?_r=0

More of the stealing, this is and Obama's birth certificate are two of the stupidest theories the nutters like to talk about.

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.

The ones who don't pay attention to the issues and don't understand how policies impact them are the ones who tend to vote for you. Of course, that's why you want them to vote. On the other hand, I think that's the best reason they don't.

My point is we don't have that. Democrats are ignoring their responsibility to the nation in favor of their agenda. Patriotism is something the to be sneered at these days. Looney leftists openly proclaim that our military is something to ridicule. We are considered by Harvard students to be the worst threat to peace on the planet. Something is definitely wrong here. We're breeding traitors.

A military which is doing the bidding of the rich. A military that is going around messing everything up on orders. What's to be proud of?

It IS the biggest threat to peace on the planet. Two invasions in 3 years, and a complete ballsing up of the supposed reconstruction process. Then more wars to try and rectify the previous errors. You can try and spin this which ever way possible, but backing the wrong horse is not patriotism. Being in favor of damaging policies is not patriotism. It's idiotic. The only people who benefit are the rich, they use US soldier's lives for their own gains. Not the gains of the nation, they don't give a damn about the nation. They spend a lot of money making you think they care and this is all about the American people, but it's bull.

See what I mean?

So, you think it's patriotic to back the country no matter what it does? If the US went into Canada tomorrow for the hell of it, and the oil, nuked Toronto, Vancouver and wherever else, you'd back them all the way?

Peace is like freedom and it comes at a cost in either case.

When you pass the mark as to what is acceptable to pay in freedom for the security of peace ... Then you address the balance sheet. I never expect the looney left to understand the cost of peace or freedom ... They just get to enjoy the benefit garnered from the efforts of others.

But that is pretty much standard operating procedure for Liberals in the first place isn't it?

You talk about peace and freedom as if they exist in terms of the USA. The US that has gone around the world, well oil rich parts and incited instability, violence and all sorts of things that definitely don't come under the banner of peace. For a country that has invaded, bombed and much more in many countries in the last decade and a bit, it's hypocritical to talk about peace and freedom.

What benefits does the left get from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq exactly? The chance to not go on holiday to Syria, the chance to be hated by Muslims, the chance for oil prices to rise instead of fall?

when you MASSES show up the Democrats win...how so cute. You aren't people you be MASSES

GOOD GRIEF, they win a Presidency twice after a Republican held for eight years and ALL OF SUDDEN everyone want them Democrats to Rein over the MASSES

Yeah, who'd think there could be TWO WORDS meaning almost the same thing. Efing liberal idiots and their words with more than 5 letters in them. Ha, they don't know anything, no word has more than 5 letters and no number has more than you count on your hands.

Actually, it's those of you who do vote who are the problem. Without you voters nobody would be able to take office and screw things up.

Peace is like freedom and it comes at a cost in either case.

When you pass the mark as to what is acceptable to pay in freedom for the security of peace ... Then you address the balance sheet. I never expect the looney left to understand the cost of peace or freedom ... They just get to enjoy the benefit garnered from the efforts of others.

But that is pretty much standard operating procedure for Liberals in the first place isn't it?

You talk about peace and freedom as if they exist in terms of the USA. The US that has gone around the world, well oil rich parts and incited instability, violence and all sorts of things that definitely don't come under the banner of peace. For a country that has invaded, bombed and much more in many countries in the last decade and a bit, it's hypocritical to talk about peace and freedom.

What benefits does the left get from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq exactly? The chance to not go on holiday to Syria, the chance to be hated by Muslims, the chance for oil prices to rise instead of fall?

Well if you disagree with the policies or practices of our government ... Then you are more than welcome to start balancing the sheet. You may soon find out it takes more than desire for peace to achieve it.

Peace for you means someone else provides it ... Get back to us when you can provide it yourself.

Unfortunately there are more self proclaimed "conservatives" than there are "liberals" in America.

Unfortunately? No, we can thank our stars for this otherwise many of us would be sitting in Gulags.

If it weren't for us liberals minimum wage would be $1 a hr, there would be no middle class and we would not only still be in Iraq we'd still be in Viet Nam. LOL.

Total unprovable BS. Because of you bedwetters we were not allowed to finish what JFK started in Viet Nam.

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.

The ones who don't pay attention to the issues and don't understand how policies impact them are the ones who tend to vote for you. Of course, that's why you want them to vote. On the other hand, I think that's the best reason they don't.

You stupid poor and middle class republicans think you are so smart but you are so fucking wrong on how you vote. So of course you think the people who don't vote shouldn't, not because you believe it doesn't matter, but because you know that chances are they won't vote for your side. So I will agree with you they are ignorant but so are you guys because even though you vote, you get it wrong. Congrats for being involved and stupid.

Ahahaha FAIL when Dem's won the 2006 mid term elections with about the same voter turnout as the recent 2014 mid term elections the libs claimed it was a huge mandate from the people. lol

Ahahaha FAIL when Dem's won the 2006 mid term elections with about the same voter turnout as the recent 2014 mid term elections the libs claimed it was a huge mandate from the people. lol

You need to realize just how bad the GOP was in 2005 if that happened son because USUALLY in midterms the rich and GOP always show up and it is the independents and half interested democratic voters who usually don't show up. Don't forget how bad the Tom Delay and Bush government was for that to have happened.

"At the very least, we in the news media ought to stop focusing on which party is doing better at the box office and acknowledge that an ever-growing percentage of the audience has stopped going to the theater altogether."

Brian Dickerson Not voting is the new normal

OP- Actually 36% worst ever. Pubs plan to make people sick of politics or brainwashed zombies is working great. Turnout, Pubs, our media and hater dupes are a disgrace.

You need to realize just how bad the GOP was in 2005 if that happened son because USUALLY in midterms the rich and GOP always show up and it is the independents and half interested democratic voters who usually don't show up. Don't forget how bad the Tom Delay and Bush government was for that to have happened.

"At the very least, we in the news media ought to stop focusing on which party is doing better at the box office and acknowledge that an ever-growing percentage of the audience has stopped going to the theater altogether."

Brian Dickerson Not voting is the new normal

So....the Republicans were voted out because they were bad and Bush sucked, but the Democrats were not voted out because Dems are bad and Obama sucks? AHAHAHA trifecta of unhinged, denial, and irony. :laugh:

Well if you disagree with the policies or practices of our government ... Then you are more than welcome to start balancing the sheet. You may soon find out it takes more than desire for peace to achieve it.

Peace for you means someone else provides it ... Get back to us when you can provide it yourself.

So, does this mean I can disagree with the US govt and not called an unpatriotic [insert insult]??? Because usually what happens is, if you disagree with the Republicans in foreign affairs this is what you get called, no matter what.

You say peace means someone else provides it. However in the last 13 years, peace has been less in abundance than it was from the end of the Cold War to the start of Dubya's reign of terror.

Where are Americans safe in the world now? The threat of terrorist attacks at home means you can't even have water taken through airport security, it means you can't smile on passport photos, it means people with names that are Islamic like "Amir Khan" who just happens to be a famous boxer, mean the person can't get a visa to go to the US based on the name only.

Where is this peace and freedom that is being spoken about? I don't see it.

the point being that both sides do the same thing, both sides claim this right to rule over the people, and bask in their success, and NOTHING CHANGES, it just goes around in circles, and history repeats itself and everyone's still stuck with the same nonsense like the song (Jokers to the left of me, fools to the right).

Vote properly next time, ie, not the two main parties.

So, does this mean I can disagree with the US govt and not called an unpatriotic [insert insult]??? Because usually what happens is, if you disagree with the Republicans in foreign affairs this is what you get called, no matter what.

You say peace means someone else provides it. However in the last 13 years, peace has been less in abundance than it was from the end of the Cold War to the start of Dubya's reign of terror.

Where are Americans safe in the world now? The threat of terrorist attacks at home means you can't even have water taken through airport security, it means you can't smile on passport photos, it means people with names that are Islamic like "Amir Khan" who just happens to be a famous boxer, mean the person can't get a visa to go to the US based on the name only.

Where is this peace and freedom that is being spoken about? I don't see it.

Of course you can disagree with the US government ... And what difference would it make if you were called unpatriotic to a government you disagree with?

I say peace comes from what other people provide because some people know that sustainable peace actually requires you to do something. If a person wants peace, but doesn't do anything to defend against those who threaten their peace, then whatever peace they enjoy is provided by someone else.

Americans aren't safe ... And that is why measures have to be taken to secure peace. Those measures are sure to offend someone ... But offending someone doesn't mean you relinquish your responsibilities to secure your own peace. Amir Khan may not have achieved a Visa, but Aadheen Alaykum did ... So that would suggest that people with Islamic names can get a visa.

Of course you can disagree with the US government ... And what difference would it make if you were called unpatriotic to a government you disagree with?

I say peace comes from what other people provide because some people know that sustainable peace actually requires you to do something. If a person wants peace, but doesn't do anything to defend against those who threaten their peace, then whatever peace they enjoy is provided by someone else.

Americans aren't safe ... And that is why measures have to be taken to secure peace. Those measures are sure to offend someone ... But offending someone doesn't mean you relinquish your responsibilities to secure your own peace. Amir Khan may not have achieved a Visa, but Aadheen Alaykum did ... So that would suggest that people with Islamic names can get a visa.

The point being that the term "patriot" or "patriotic" gets banded around a lot, and is often used for "you don't like what we do or say" but means "you're unAmerican for thinking such things", often it's pressure on people to support the US>

Things like flag waving, national anthem playing and the like are used at a basic level of patriotism to get people to be unified. But on a higher level manipulation through attacks by claiming people aren't this that or the other exists too.

We're not talking about doing what is needed to secure the US's peace. Most of it is about the US attacking and claiming that this needs to be done. Which is rubbish.

Forum List

Back