Perry won't run for re election

Women said they wanted equality, but what they really wanted was complete control.

Well, men had complete control for....let's see, I believe it's 30,658 years as of 2013.....but we've got it now.

Hey, you know what? I can see why you liked having control! This is better than enemies being able to hurt us whenever they want and ruin our lives!

I believe we'll just keep that control. Works for me.

If you all want to avoid paying for extraneous babies, I suggest you get better hold of the sperm. Just a suggestion. Then you won't have a problem.

Oh please. Using that argument makes about as much sense as asking a generation of Americans who never owned slaves to pay for a generation of Americans who never were slaves. You're suggesting somehow, that because people in past generations did something bad, that the same gender of future generations must suffer? And going back to my age that you brought up earlier... I'm obviously young and never benefitted from the apparent "male control" that you're asserting. Yes, I do realize that throughout history men have always controlled things. But I'm not seeing how this justifies women younger generations of men with a knife and giving it a good twist...

Second, My sperm goes exactly where it needs to be. I'm in a healthy marriage with 2 beautiful kids. And I'd suggest that you keep control over that canal of yours. If kept properly rented out responsibly then you wouldn't feel the need (or the choice) to kill a baby...

Circe, woman up, stop whining, and quit blaming men for the consequences of your choices.

Women said they wanted equality, but what they really wanted was complete control.

Well, men had complete control for....let's see, I believe it's 30,658 years as of 2013.....but we've got it now.

Hey, you know what? I can see why you liked having control! This is better than enemies being able to hurt us whenever they want and ruin our lives!

If you all want to avoid paying for extraneous babies, I suggest you get better hold of the sperm. Just a suggestion. Then you won't have a problem.

Oh please. Using that argument makes about as much sense as asking a generation of Americans who never owned slaves to pay for a generation of Americans who never were slaves. You're suggesting somehow, that because people in past generations did something bad, that the same gender of future generations must suffer? And going back to my age that you brought up earlier... I'm obviously young and never benefitted from the apparent "male control" that you're asserting. Yes, I do realize that throughout history men have always controlled things. But I'm not seeing how this justifies women younger generations of men with a knife and giving it a good twist...

Second, My sperm goes exactly where it needs to be. I'm in a healthy marriage with 2 beautiful kids. And I'd suggest that you keep control over that canal of yours. If kept properly rented out responsibly then you wouldn't feel the need (or the choice) to kill a baby...

Reverse feminism... doh..

Personally, I don't mind it if they want to be on top from time to time.

I'm obviously young and never benefitted from the apparent "male control" that you're asserting.

Too bad! You really missed out. You could sexually harass, rape, stalk, beat your wife, all with impunity. Men loved it. We couldn't get divorced so we just had to keep cooking and cleaning for you whatever you did. You could get any number of women pregnant and never have to do anything about it; they had to disappear into prostitution in shame.

Yes, I do realize that throughout history men have always controlled things. But I'm not seeing how this justifies women younger generations of men with a knife and giving it a good twist...

We aren't sticking any knives into you. If you avoid getting women not married to you pregnant, you have no problem at all! It purely depends on your behavior,how responsible you are. If you aren't responsible, the state sticks it to you, not us. Oh, how sad. (Not)

No obscenity and personalization, please. I cut off conversation that is unsuitable pretty quickly, because who needs that.

But congratulations on your marriage and family. I expect you will do very well; despite my teasing you, you seem to me a smart young man.

Reverse feminism... doh..

Personally, I don't mind it if they want to be on top from time to time.

Fair enough...:clap2:

I'm obviously young and never benefitted from the apparent "male control" that you're asserting.

Too bad! You really missed out. You could sexually harass, rape, stalk, beat your wife, all with impunity. Men loved it. We couldn't get divorced so we just had to keep cooking and cleaning for you whatever you did. You could get any number of women pregnant and never have to do anything about it; they had to disappear into prostitution in shame.

Yes, I do realize that throughout history men have always controlled things. But I'm not seeing how this justifies women younger generations of men with a knife and giving it a good twist...

We aren't sticking any knives into you. If you avoid getting women not married to you pregnant, you have no problem at all! It purely depends on your behavior,how responsible you are. If you aren't responsible, the state sticks it to you, not us. Oh, how sad. (Not)

No obscenity and personalization, please. I cut off conversation that is unsuitable pretty quickly, because who needs that.

But congratulations on your marriage and family. I expect you will do very well; despite my teasing you, you seem to me a smart young man.

I didn't mean to get personal, but you brought up my sperm first...:tongue: And thank you for the compliment. Pardon my hostility; I've done too much "message-boarding" today.

Circe's cool... she just has some strong views over what goes on in and around her body.

Very understandable. I don't think men will ever truly understand.

Circe is super, but women must take responsibility for the consequences of choices.

Circe is super, but women must take responsibility for the consequences of choices.

Speaking as an advocate for the kids, I'd like it if there was a go / no go time proximal with the kid having thought. Thus my earlier proposal for using brainwave/heartbeat activity. Which may be around 20 weeks?

I am not the guy to ask. For being called a lib all the time, the reactionary freaks forget that I believe that abortion should be permitted only in cases of rape, incest, and health/life of the mother and or the fetus.

Thank you, sweetie; but my choices have always been responsible (I say, looking back with some astonishment!) and more to the point --- lucky.

Upon reflection, there is a lot to be said for good luck, especially if you grew up in the '60's.....

Doesn't matter, I'm still mad, on behalf of women less responsible and more important, less lucky.

But I'm rapidly getting pacified by the nice men here tonight. [:)

Last edited:
Women are to be held responsible for poor choices and subsequent consequences, same as men.

Women think they can change me, they can't.

Men don't think women change, they do.

Thank you, sweetie; but my choices have always been responsible (I say, looking back with some astonishment!) and more to the point --- lucky.

Upon reflection, there is a lot to be said for good luck, especially if you grew up in the '60's.....

Doesn't matter, I'm still mad, on behalf of women less responsible and more important, less lucky.

But I'm rapidly getting pacifed by the nice men here tonight. [:)

It's a really tough subject. As you travel to the extreme wacky right position you end up with no contraception and you have to try to get everyone married and pregnant all the time or you are not doing your part. If you go the extreme wacky left position we'd become an extinct species. There must be some happy middle. I find it really odd that we as a society are still trying to figure out reproduction. You'd think we'd have it figured out by now. You'd think we would not need to use abortion as a means for contraception. Sigh.

But we also have other important issues, like an Economy.

Back to Perry. The guy's a jerk don't trust him.

Last edited:

Men can always keep their dick in their pants too. That works.

Draconian? I hate Perry. But where does this bill have anything to do with Perry? Why is this "draconian?"

The news I read said that Perry is leading and supporting this antiabortion bill.

I can't see that doing him any good in a presidential run (at least not among people who care about that issue, most women), and Perry was already a lost cause because of his memory problem.

I have to disagree.

Perry is feathering his nest on the way to the GOP nomination. His radical position HELPS him towards the nomination.

His mistake in 2012 was that he entered the race on a lark and ran up against people who have been at this for years.

Women are to be held responsible for poor choices and subsequent consequences, same as men.

Okay.

Women think they can change me, they can't.

I wouldn't think of it. You are perfect exactly as you are. As ol' WS said in Midsummer Night's Dream, "Be as you were wont to be, see as you were wont to see."

Men don't think women change, they do.

Yeah! I read a thing about that. That men never change, but women constantly reinvent ourselves and it drives you men crazy! I think there is a lot to that.....

Fortunately I have a tolerant husband. [:)

It's a really tough subject. As you travel to the extreme wacky right position you end up with no contraception and you have to try to get everyone married and pregnant all the time or you are not doing your part. If you go the extreme wacky left position we'd become an extinct species. There must be some happy middle. I find it really odd that we as a society are still trying to figure out reproduction. You'd think we'd have it figured out by now. You'd think we would not need to use abortion as a means for contraception. Sigh.

But we also have other important issues, like an Economy.

Back to Perry. The guy's a jerk don't trust him.

THAT, I agree with.

Well, all the rest, too.

I tried out falling in love with ALL of them who weren't Romney during the election, like a lot of people desperate for Anyone-but-Romney, but I must say, Perry turned out to be rather a disappointment. Well, so did they all, and I furiously didn't vote for that office. (Had to go in for the judges and what-not.) I personally didn't mind about the 30-second....hiatus.....don't we all have moments like that? More and more as I try to remember the name of a literary figure or some such. I am disappointed to find out he's such a militant anti-abortionist, but it's nice that this little character flaw is being exposed earlier with these politico types!!

Perry has a terrific face, though it's just a little too close to George W. Bush's face for comfort; many have commented on it, sort of a virtual avatar of Reagan and Bush combined, how did he do that?? He's a pretty, but you know, so was Dan Quayle. And no doubt as so many, many have remarked, Sarah Palin had "a rack," but you know --------------- these types need a triple digit IQ to get my vote, or I'm out of the game, they can play it on their own time. Pretty isn't enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back