🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Please critique my proposed policy to ensure an honest vote

When millions of ballots were separated from their original signed envelopes or whatever, there was zero way to know whether they were valid or not.

Okay. There's a requirement for your audit.

IF there is any paperwork involved, it must be retained in its entirety

That and the huge variations between voter turn out in the 2020 election compared to all previous elections has destroyed the people's confidence in the system and process.

And... (still on the carefully considered definition of requirements)... we treat the front end and the back end differently.

We enable the front end, to make sure everyone can vote.

But in the back end, we err in favor of integrity. We reject any and all dubious ballots

And the requirements for a valid ballot are: ...

I am suggesting a way to restore that and ensure honest elections.

IMO the only ones who would object to that are those who want their side to be able to cheat.

Amen

The first thing that has to happen is a change in the narrative.

WE have to control the narrative. And unfortunately, the only way to do that is to keep pounding the Democrat bullshit into the ground - forcefully and publicly, at every opportunity.

Show the world how ridiculous their ideas are and how little they know about reality

For many years every state purged voters off the voting rolls after every general election. Nobody was disenfranchised. You knew if you didn't vote in either the primary or general election you had to re-register to vote. It was actually a powerful incentive to make sure you did vote in one or the other or both. The reason to limit early voting is so that registration rolls won't have to be closed and finalized too early. People who can't find time or motivation to vote sometime during the week probably aren't the type we want to be voting anyway. And it would make the need for a paid holiday, a further burden on small businesses, unnecessary.
Do you ever provide any citations to back up this supposed "massive purge"?

Okay. We'll, first off, I'm not a Republican, and I don't subscribe to any of the Republican senses of propriety - whether based on morality, religion, or anything else.

Secondly, I'm a high power doggie. I walk into a place, get the job done, and walk out. Anyone who gets in my way, either leaves, or dies. I don't do nice guy.

Thirdly, Democrats use lawfare, and so far, Judicial Watch has been the ONLY player in the right to use lawfare effectively. I think it's about damn time the righties found themselves some competent lawyers.

I propose a multi faceted "hamstring" approach. Tie the Democrats up in red tape and make them PAY for it. Drain their finances with every ridiculous little lawsuit you can think of. Make it very EXPENSIVE for them to play this game

See, there are no absolutes in security. Nothing is "impossible". The equation is one of difficulty and level of effort. No one's going to buy a thousand dollar computer to hack 10 dollars worth of credit cards. You want to make it difficult and expensive, and therefore less likely, for someone to hack your system.
In other words, you are just blowing smoke up our collective asses.

Wow for a "security expert" you sound like a fucking idiot.
lol

There's that idiot thing again.

I'll take that as a concession

Go tell your masters: the pros are in the game.

Go tell em they're fucked.

We're not going to be merciful with you lot.

lol

There's that idiot thing again.

I'll take that as a concession

Go tell your masters: the pros are in the game.

Go tell em they're fucked.

We're not going to be merciful with you lot.
Like any woman whom you've tried to have sex with...the only way they'd know you tried is if you told them.

Yeah, posting on an obscure message board is really effective.... LOL. Some "expert" you are.
lol

You're engaging in the politics of personal destruction.

Lefties are so used to this stuff they don't even think about it. They just DO it. It's natural for them. It's their natural fallback position. Because it's all they've got

If you have anything of substance to contribute to this discussion, you're welcome to stick around. Otherwise, see ya bye

It's not your call. ChristoMAGA states will restrict voting as much as possible. Lefty states will open it as much as possible. Both are trying to limit the impact of YOUR vote.

Please give examples of how "ChristoMAGA states", whatever the fuck that is, restrict voting?

Democrats would have no problem with illegals crossing the border, walking into a polling place and voting, as long as they vote for "D"s on the ballot.

WTF are you yammering about now?
Never mind. What you don't know won't hurt you. This time. :)

I'll just say, there is no one in the whole entire world that knows more about election machinery than the black hats. They even know more than the people that designed the stuff. They're a very valuable resource. About a third of them have personal integrity and can be worked with

You couldn't motivate a fish to swim.
:)

My bad, then.

I'm trying to show you several things:

1. Election integrity is TECHNICALLY feasible (even if not politically so).

2. Election integrity is not as simple as paper ballots.

3. Three, no one so far can even clearly state the requirements. Foxfyre has come closest so far

4. There are many opportunities in this space that the righties simply aren't taking advantage of. They're complaining, but they're not fighting. I want the righties to fight. I want them to take control of this situation I want them to *TAKE* power out of corrupt leftard hands. And that ain't gonna happen by bleating about it

Forum List

Back