Political Compass test for 2019

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The Political Compass

Take the test and post your results.

chart-1.png

Personally, I see the questions worded in such a way as to push for certain results.

Personally, I see the questions worded in such a way as to push for certain results.
It's just for fun. It's not like you will be held accountable for the results.
If I took it, it would not represent me properly, due to wording. I found a number of questions that did not have an acceptable answer to me. They couldn’t be answered as just agree or disagree. Though, I am known t9 be over analytical in my thinking. Serves me well, but at times, not.

It's just for fun. It's not like you will be held accountable for the results.
If I took it, it would not represent me properly, due to wording. I found a number of questions that did not have an acceptable answer to me. They couldn’t be answered as just agree or disagree. Though, I am known t9 be over analytical in my thinking. Serves me well, but at times, not.
I noticed that as well but just picked the answer that was as close as possible

I see it trying to sway people under false premises. Years ago I took one that I considered to be based on realities, rather than false premises.

About where I figured I'd be. Right of center slightly authoritarian. But some questions really didn't have answers that described my views.

Forum List

Back