Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ask the hack Merchan.. He is the one who gave the jury the option.......among many others since the prosecution never identified the underlying crime that resurrected dead misdemeanors.

Well that's a lie. The prosecution cited 175.10 as the primary crime. And intent to commit, aid, or conceal violations of 17-152 and/or the Federal Election Campaign Act as the other. Cited in both the jury instructions, and in the prosecution filings made available to Trump's attorney's as early as November 2023.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.

Cohen and Pecker. Despite whatever thd FEC had to say, the DoJ convicted and incarcerated Cohen for it and cut a deal with Pecker.

So yeah, crimes were committed which Trump's business records covered up.

Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
Guilty as charged.
So, no other crime by Trump.

Thanks for destroying your own bullshit claim, Simp.

Read the thread, Simp.

I did. That's how I know Skylar never once said the SCOTUS doesn't get involved in state cases. You're just bleating that bullshit accusation of yours to avoid answering the question.

I get that.

So does everyone else reading this thread.

:itsok:

Turley, and legal experts from NPR, Newsweek, and Politico.

Sorry sport, you just keep losing and losing and losing.

Tell us again how the SC doesn't hear cases decided in state courts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

Laughing....quote me saying that. You can't.

You have no basis for the Supreme Court to overturn a NY criminal case on falsifying business records.

You lied about the prosecution never identified the underlying crime. They did. Twice.

And your primary source on the matter, Johnathan Turley has been SPECTACULARLY wrong on this case, failing in prediction after prediction after prediction.

But this time he's right, huh?

Laughing......try again, rube.

Well that's a lie. The prosecution cited 175.10 as the primary crime. And intent to commit, aid, or conceal violations of 17-152 and/or the Federal Election Campaign Act as the other. Cited in both the jury instructions, and in the prosecution filings made available to Trump's attorney's as early as November 2023.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.
Thanks for admitting the never specified a crime, much less proved it. The 6th Amendment requires a defendant to be aware of the exact crimes he is accused of. Throwing up a multiple choice with no proof doesn't work.

Dismissed, Troll.

So, no other crime by Trump.

Thanks for destroying your own bullshit claim, Simp.

Good thing for the state of NY that Trump didn’t have to commit the underlying crime. He just had to intend cover up a crime by falsifying business records.

I did. That's how I know Skylar never once said the SCOTUS doesn't get involved in state cases. You're just bleating that bullshit accusation of yours to avoid answering the question.

I get that.

Yes, he did. Stay stupid.

It's what you do best.

I get that.

Nostra is one of my favorite people to verbally slap around. He's so aggressively ignorant, lies without thinking and starkly refuses to do a bit of research.

He quoted Johnathan Turley's legal predictions about the appeal.....while not even knowing the string of failed 'predictions' Turley had already made on this very case.

He insisted that the prosecution never identified the underlying crimes. Despite the prosecution doing exactly that. First in the prosecutors filing in November 2023 and again in the jury instructions.

Nor can he even identify a credible constitutional issue that the SCOTUS would use to overturn a NY criminal trial on falsifying business records.

This poor soul is so easy.

Good thing for the state of NY that Trump didn’t have to commit the underlying crime. He just had to intend cover up a crime by falsifying business records.
Good thing the 6th Amendment trumps that, huh?

I have my money on the US Supreme Court since it looks like the NY State court of appeals is packed with nothing but Democrats. But hey, this trial was such a joke maybe they will try to save a little face for the state of NY.

There is no question this will be reversed once it gets to a real court.

You need a Third Option. It won't be reversed. EVER!

The Supreme Court won't even take the case.

Nostra is one of my favorite people to verbally slap around. He's so aggressively ignorant, lies without thinking and starkly refuses to do a bit of research.

He quoted Johnathan Turley's legal predictions about the appeal.....while not even knowing the string of failed 'predictions' Turley had already made on this very case.

He insisted that the prosecution never identified the underlying crimes. Despite the prosecution doing exactly that. First in the prosecutors filing in November 2023 and again in the jury instructions.

Nor can he even identify a credible constitutional issue that the SCOTUS would use to overturn a NY criminal trial on falsifying business records.

This poor soul is so easy.
Posting lies won't help you, Simp.

The crime that resurrected dead misdemeanors was never specified, which is why the hack Merchan gave the jury a plethora of options and said they didn't have to be unanimous, only 4 had to agree. WTF court does that?

And the 6th Amendment is the Constitutional basis for bitchslapping Merchan, among others.

But then, you don't do reality.

Tell us again how the SC doesn't take up state cases, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for admitting the never specified a crime, much less proved it. The 6th Amendment requires a defendant to be aware of the exact crimes he is accused of. Throwing up a multiple choice with no proof doesn't work.

Dismissed, Troll.

Laughing...you're not even reading what you're responding to. The proseuction DID cite the exact laws that they were accusing Trump of violating. 175.10. And cited not one but TWO different crimes that Trump intended to commit, aid or conceal with his falsification of business records that could act as the felony enhancement.

New York Election Law 17-152. And the Federal Election Campaign Act. You insist neither were ever mentioned. Here they are, in the jury instructions.
1717647271821.png

I just know more than you, Nostra.

I get that.

On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling? Its a State case.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Spin away, simp.

You need a Third Option. It won't be reversed. EVER!

The Supreme Court won't even take the case.

Why would they? There's no constitutional issue dire enough for the Supreme Court to overrule a State court on its own laws. Especially on something like a criminal trial for the falsification of business records.

Laughing...you're not even reading what you're responding to. The proseuction DID cite the exact laws that they were accusing Trump of violating. 175.10. And cited not one but TWO different crimes that Trump intended to commit, aid or conceal with his falsification of business records that could act as the felony enhancement.

New York Election Law 17-152. And the Federal Election Campaign Act. You insist neither were ever mentioned. Here they are, in the jury instructions.
View attachment 958234

I just know more than you, Nostra.
Explain how a bookkeeping entry done years after the election was a conspiracy to promote or prevent the election of any person?

This is fun.

You keep jumping on rakes and bashing yourself in the face.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling? Its a State case.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Spin away, simp.

And where did I say that the Supreme Court can't overturn a State case? I asked you for the ground on which they would.

Laughing....you lie like you breathe. Just like you lied about how the prosecution never revealed the underlying crimes against Trump. Just like your first source never even mentioned the Supreme Court. Just like your second source brought up a moot point on unanimous decision.

Um, kiddo? The verdict was unanimous. Twice.

Oops indeed.

Forum List

Back