Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
Explain how a bookkeeping entry done years after the election was a conspiracy to promote or prevent the election of any person?

This is fun.

You keep jumping on rakes and bashing yourself in the face.:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Laughing.....look at it run! It claimed that the proseuction never revealed the underlying crimes. And when that was proven a silly, hapless little lie, it tries to change the subject.

But tell me again how the prosecution never revealed the underlying crime, in violation of the 6th amendment, despite that crime laid out in the jury instructions
1717647682779.png

Laughing....I know more than you, Nostra. I research. You just spam links to articles you've never read. Our sources are not equal.

Laughing.....look at it run! It claimed that the proseuction never revealed the underlying crimes. And when that was proven a silly, hapless little lie, it tries to change the subject.

But tell me again how the prosecution never revealed the underlying crime, in violation of the 6th amendment, despite that crime laid out in the jury instructions
View attachment 958235
Laughing....I know more than you, Nostra. I research. You just spam links to articles you've never read. Our sources are not equal.
So, no answer.

Got it.

In the post I quoted, moron.

And I never said in that quote that the Supreme court can't overturn a State court. I asked you on what basis they would.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.

Maybe quote some more Turley Turds for us, eh buddy? I love your failed legal predictions!

So, no answer.

Got it.
Still running from your lie that the proseuction never revealed its underlying crime in violation of the 6th amendment? Um....kiddo? They cited it in both the prosecution filing in November of 2023. And it was cited AGAIN in the jury instructions.

Here's the underlying crime that you insist was never revealed.......in plain English in the jury instruction:

1717647882429.png

Keep running, boy. Your rout makes me giggle.

And I never said in that quote that the Supreme court can't overturn a State court.
Explain why you included the last 4 words.

This will be a hoot, :banana: :banana: :banana:

On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling? Its a State case.

And no where did I say that the Supreme Court couldn't overturn a State case. I asked you what grounds they would.

And you failed spectacularly to provide one. On what grounds Supreme Court overturn a NY criminal case on the falsification of records?

You could never answer that cartooon simple question.

Keep runnin' boy!

And no where did I say that the Supreme Court couldn't overturn a State case. I asked you what grounds they would.

And you failed spectacularly to provide one. On what grounds Supreme Court overturn a NY criminal case on the falsification of records?

Keep runnin' boy!
It's fun watching you flop around like a fish on the deck of a boat.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Explain why you included the last 4 words.

This will be a hoot, :banana: :banana: :banana:

Simple. The only time that the SCOTUS overturns state criminal cases is when there is some profound constitutional issue at stake that needs to be defined.

There is none here. You can't cite one. None of your ilk have mananged to offer one. And everytime I ask you this simple question, you flee:

On what ground would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling?

Run, boy.

Keep runnin' boy!
Why did you include the last 4 words.

Tic....toc....

Let's hear a coherent answer.

It's fun watching you flop around like a fish on the deck of a boat.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Laughing...everytime you flee from my cartoon simple question, I win.

On what ground would the Supreme Court overturn this NY criminal case?

By all means, get specific. Hell, offer us another Turley Turd if you want to.

Or keep running. Either serves my purpose.

Simple. The only time that the SCOTUS overturns state criminal cases is when there is some profound constitutional issue at stake that needs to be defined.

There is none here. You can't cite one. None of your ilk have mananged to offer one. And everytime I ask you this simple question, you flee:

On what ground would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling?

Run, boy.
Worst spin ever.

And I have provided Constitutional reasons to overturn this sham court, moron. Once again, you just refuse to accept reality.

Laughing...everytime you flee from my cartoon simple question, I win.

On what ground would the Supreme Court overturn this NY criminal case?

By all means, get specific. Hell, offer us another Turley Turd if you want to.

Or keep running. Either serves my purpose.
Already provided using my links to Turley, NPR, Newsweek and Politico.

Worst spin ever.

And I have provided Constitutional reasons to overturn this sham court, moron. Once again, you just refuse to accept reality.

ANOTHER pathetic excuse why you can't tell me on what grounds the Supreme Court would overturn this NY State case?

Yeah, I didn't think you had an answer. I don't either.

keep running, boy.

And you STILL can't tell me on what grounds the Supreme Court would overturn this State case.

Keep running boy.

ANOTHER pathetic excuse why you can't tell me on what grounds the Supreme Court would overturn this NY State case?

Yeah, I didn't think you had an answer. I don't either.

keep running, boy.

Forum List

Back