Post 2016 election....What are Republicans going to do with the deplorables?

Hillary stated it as "half of Trumps supporters belong in a basket of deplorables" With about 40% of the electorate, half of the Trump voters would represent 20% of the population

This is the same 20% that joined the Tea Party, The 20% who are comprised of racists, survivalists, conspiracy nuts, anarchists and any other hate group

In 2008, Obama described them as "And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations"

Gun nuts, religious fundamentalists, those who are anti-immigrant and anti-trade.....The very topics that Trump rode to a GOP nomination

The GOP is now controlled by these deplorables who are fed their orders daily by FoxNews, Rush Limbaugh and rightwing hate sites. Mainstream Republicans are now terrified of them and have no way of controlling them

I think you don't know what deplorable means.

Pretty sure I do

f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44de4eb56039994a47f00d296b.jpg

Pretty sure I do

Hillary stated it as "half of Trumps supporters belong in a basket of deplorables" With about 40% of the electorate, half of the Trump voters would represent 20% of the population

This is the same 20% that joined the Tea Party, The 20% who are comprised of racists, survivalists, conspiracy nuts, anarchists and any other hate group

In 2008, Obama described them as "And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations"

Gun nuts, religious fundamentalists, those who are anti-immigrant and anti-trade.....The very topics that Trump rode to a GOP nomination

The GOP is now controlled by these deplorables who are fed their orders daily by FoxNews, Rush Limbaugh and rightwing hate sites. Mainstream Republicans are now terrified of them and have no way of controlling them

Pretty sure I do

Pretty sure I do

Disagreeing with a liberal about Immigration Policy is not being deplorable, nor is it "seething with hatred".

It is not "bat shit crazy" to realize that there are costs and problems associated with high levels of immigration.

It is quite vile, or "Deplorable" to smear good people with vile names, just because they disagree with you on policy.

Your self serving assumption that everyone that disagrees with you, does so for evul reasons is the result of YOUR lack of empathy, not ours.

And this will not be the last time that good people disagree with liberals on policy.

And every single time, you lefties will vilify anyone that opposes your agenda as some for of "deplorable".

What was the last issue that you considered the opposition to your agenda to be valid and not motivated by Evulness or Stupidity?

Pretty sure I do

Pretty sure I do

Disagreeing with a liberal about Immigration Policy is not being deplorable, nor is it "seething with hatred".

It is not "bat shit crazy" to realize that there are costs and problems associated with high levels of immigration.

It is quite vile, or "Deplorable" to smear good people with vile names, just because they disagree with you on policy.

Your self serving assumption that everyone that disagrees with you, does so for evul reasons is the result of YOUR lack of empathy, not ours.

And this will not be the last time that good people disagree with liberals on policy.

And every single time, you lefties will vilify anyone that opposes your agenda as some for of "deplorable".

What was the last issue that you considered the opposition to your agenda to be valid and not motivated by Evulness or Stupidity?

Read the thread...Post #7

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Religious fundamentalists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim
Only listen to right wing news

Trump built a presidential bid around them

Pretty sure I do

Pretty sure I do

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

No.....Make America Great Again.

That’s his platform.

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

That’s his platform.

I think America is the Greatest country in the world

Why does Trump hate America?

Pretty sure I do

Pretty sure I do

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Repeating your accusations in no way addressed my point that your accusations are wrong and based solely on your desire to marginalize those who disagree with you, despite the fact that they are good people with valid issues.

You are the bad guy here, substituting insults and demonization for policy debate.

I already addressed a specific example from your list. You ignored that to simply repeat your list.

What type of person does that?

How long do you think that a population far larger than Blacks in America are going to put up with being shit on and told it is their fault?

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Repeating your accusations in no way addressed my point that your accusations are wrong and based solely on your desire to marginalize those who disagree with you, despite the fact that they are good people with valid issues.

You are the bad guy here, substituting insults and demonization for policy debate.

I already addressed a specific example from your list. You ignored that to simply repeat your list.

How long do you think that a population far larger than Blacks in America are going to put up with being shit on and told it is their fault?

It was the Deplorables who ignored candidates who had an actual chance of winning in November to push for Trump who hated Muslims, hated Mexicans and hated women

As a result, the Party will once again lose the White House (Next Republican President hasn't been born yet), will cost them the Senate and have put the House in jeopardy
The Deplorables will also cost a Liberal Court for the next generation

A heavy price to pay because Republicans were afraid to tell the Deplorables to "Go Fuck Themselves"

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

That’s his platform.

That was a bullshit gotcha answer. Not a serious one.

Pretty sure I do

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

That’s his platform.

Do you agree America is the Greatest country in the world...If not, which country is Greater?

Trump seems to think we are not....Trump hates America

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

It was the Deplorables who ignored candidates who had an actual chance of winning in November to push for Trump who hated Muslims, hated Mexicans and hated women

And all you just did there was repeat your accusations again. You do NOTHING but smear good people and dismiss their valid interests and concerns.

Well before this campaign you were gloating that the "next Republican President has not been born yet". We discussed that for weeks.

You do not get to say that and believe it last year, and to NOW, blame Trump for supposedly not winning.

You are completely contradicting yourself. YOu are trying to have it both ways. That is common among liberals, but I am calling you on it. Knock that bullshit off.

The so called "Deplorables" are good people that you are smearing because they disagree with you, and for no more reason than that. You are an asshole.

As a result, the Party will once again lose the White House (Next Republican President hasn't been born yet), will cost them the Senate and have put the House in jeopardy

A heavy price to pay because Republicans were afraid to tell the Deplorables to "Go Fuck Themselves"

YOur words are completely insane.

If you say something like, the "next republican president has not been born yet", then you are stating that the policies and position of republican from now on DO NOT MATTER.

Because the have been and will be Republicans who have positions that you lefties supposedly claim will make republicans competitive, while at the same time gloating how demographic change will make the GOP irrelevant no matter what.

You are literally stating that there is nothing that Republicans can do, and yet claiming that their actions are and WILL BE FOR A GENERATION, cause their losses.

You are in effect claiming that something is wet and claiming that it is dry at the same time.

All so that you can have your cake and eat it too.

ie, Completely shut down and marginalize and then discriminate and oppress a large percentage of the population for at least two generations, while blaming them for their being completely effectively disenfranchised.

You are being a complete asshole.

How long do you think you can treat people like complete shit, and tell them that it is THEIR fault that you are treating them like shit?

Is that really the basis for a sustainable society?

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

That’s his platform.

Do you agree America is the Greatest country in the world...If not, which country is Greater?

Trump seems to think we are not....Trump hates America

A society that thinks that deporting illegals is bat shit crazy is not "Great". It is all kind of fucked up.

A society that can be the world's bitch on Trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO ruling, and yet consider having a trade policy that protects that societies economic interests to be bat shit crazy is not "Great", it is all kind of fucked up.

A society where the largest single ethnic group is enduring so much hardship that it is literally causing a DECREASE in life spans, and yet any members of that ethnic group that complains about that is shouted down as "racist" is not "Great", it is all kind of fucked up.

Your vile spew that "Trump hates America" deserves this answer.

86ab52f2946063b02bc1db9ddfdda1d070e7de538d1744e8f7f5b036f91f3e47.jpg

The question is...How will Republicans handle their Deplorable problem?

When the Democrats had them, they dragged down the party in a Civil Rights struggle. The Dems eventually showed them the door and Republicans swept them up

Now the Republicans have them.
The Deplorables flocked to the Tea Party which forced Repubs to run in fear, Then they rallied behind Trump who used their anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, anti-tax message to grab the nomination

The Party of Trump will drag down the GOP until they finally say....We have had enough!

The question is...How will Republicans handle their Deplorable problem?

When the Democrats had them, they dragged down the party in a Civil Rights struggle. The Dems eventually showed them the door and Republicans swept them up

Now the Republicans have them.
The Deplorables flocked to the Tea Party which forced Repubs to run in fear, Then they rallied behind Trump who used their anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, anti-tax message to grab the nomination

The Party of Trump will drag down the GOP until they finally say....We have had enough!

Your constant personal attacks on a large percentage of your fellow Americans is completely uncalled for.

You've done NOTHING to support your vile accusations, except to keep repeating them over and over again.

You are the bad guy here, who is willing to vilify tens of millions of your fellow Americans, in the pursuit of partisan gain.

YOur claim that Trump has "dragged down the GOP" completely contradicts your past and current and future claim that the "next GOP President has not been born yet".

You are literally stating that there is nothing that the GOP can do at the same time you are stating that the cause is what the GOP has and is doing.

YOu are being an incredible asshole to tens of millions of your fellow Americans.

And being BLATANTLY and completely dishonest.

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

None of them had an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning because of our corrupt media colluding with Hillary.

Don't you get that?

Pretty sure I do

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

None of them had an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning because of our corrupt media colluding with Hillary.

Don't you get that?
Yet, two Bush's and Reagan won with the same media

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Don't you get that?
Barely.

With vastly different demographics.

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Don't you get that?

Says the man that for years has been gloating about RAPIDLY changing demographics making it impossible for GOP candidates to win.

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Don't you get that?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

The media has changed, become more blatantly biased.....more corrupt.

Who are the Deplorables?

Low educated
Conspiracy Theorists
Racists
Survivalists
Anti-Immigrant
Anti-Muslim

Don't you get that?

Says the man that for years has been gloating about RAPIDLY changing demographics making it impossible for GOP candidates to win.
Trump has not only accelerated the process but has driven it to a level no other Republican could

Don't you get that?

Trump has not only accelerated the process but has driven it to a level no other Republican could

LAST YEAR, way before anyone thought Trump was a serous contender you stated, without qualifiers of any sort, that the Next Republican President had not been born yet.

Now you claim that it is Trump's fault.

We talked for WEEKS about your analysis that changing demographics meant that the GOP could never win again, no matter what, LAST YEAR.

Now you claim that it is Trump's fault.

Where you lying then, or are you lying now?

Or do you just adjust your personal reality as to justify whatever crap you feel like saying to smear your enemies at that instant?

Regardless, your vile smearing of good people shows you to be the bad guy here.

Forum List

Back