Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

White hetero males have been playing the victim card since the 50s.

Oh. Well I'm sorry to hear that. You probably scare the ever living shit out of em as soon as you walk in the room, huh. Does the whole room clear out? They all have an appointment with their proctologist all of a sudden and have to leave?

I didn't think you were that old, though, honestly. Maybe your luck will turn. Maybe try the Waffle House...

FrciD_7agAApT54

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
The judge will throw it out if he isn't a totally corrupt douchebag. The DA certainly is.

For a misdemeanor charge? Are you folks fucking nuts or something?

Well, YEAH. I mean, look at it this way, this time they actually HAVE a tiny, petty charge to go on and not a total fabrication this time! So they are jumpin' excited! Finally, maybe after seven years and BILLIONS spent, they hope to get Trump on a parking ticket!

hellyeah.jpg

Nope, he actually didn't.
trump didn't do what?

trump did it to himself.
Did trump: I'm NOT asking for a legal analysis, I'm just asking if trump actually did the following.

1). Call Zelensky and ask for a favor
2). Call The GA AG, Brad R, and ask him about finding votes.
3). Have an sex romp with Daniels
4). Scammed Students at Trump University and settled.
5). the list is long.........will you deny everything on the list?

of course you will.

Well, YEAH. I mean, look at it this way, this time they actually HAVE a tiny, petty charge to go on and not a total fabrication this time! So they are jumpin' excited! Finally, maybe after seven years and BILLIONS spent, they hope to get Trump on a parking ticket!
Exactly. Its a fucking misdemeanor.
"Hush money payments aren't illegal. Prosecutors are weighing whether to charge Trump with falsifying the business records of the Trump Organization for how it reflected the reimbursement of the payment to Cohen, who said he advanced the money to Daniels. Falsifying business records is a misdemeanor in New York."

He is obviously seeking a felony charge. It is simply unclear which one or ones he has in mind. And it’s silly to assume that anything will legally work.

Doesn't matter. All they care about is being able to rile up their base and the MSM with a new flood of stories that Trump has been charged with a crime. Gotta keep that talking point going that they have Trump on the run, getting closer every day to "getting him." Plus, it helps keep Hunter and Joe's real crime investigations off the front page. We are dealing with a group of idiots with 80 IQs who will believe anything they are told.

Forum List

Back