Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

Ok, so I can admit that ALL politicians are criminals and HAVE committed Crimes.
You, defend trump unconditionally.
You see the difference?
We can agree that all politicians are owned by their oligarchs.

I don't want Trump, I'm voting Desantis. Yet, I oppose the "double standard" of "justice". That's the "difference".
Trump was not treated fairly. Now the US is polarized beyond repair.

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
Nah, nothing will happen…the right aren’t generally the protesting kind.

The price he paid was not even 1% of his total wealth. :laughing0301:
Borrowed Money.
Not all politicians are criminals.

I certainly don't defend Trump unconditionally.

Yes. You are a hypocrite who never criticizes Biden.
Bullshit.
Let me do it again.
If you find crimes against Biden and is 'crime-family' then charge them.
I'll support the jailing of ANY politician, as they are ALL criminals.
Now, YOU say the same about trump.
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 5.04.22 PM.png

Forum List

Back