President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

The Judge should sign an arrest warrant for him right now, have him brought before him & jailed until trial. THAT'S what would happen to anyone else.

Enough is enough. Fuck Trump & the horse he rode in on.
Life is full of disappointment Clipper…it’ll be ok…. :itsok:

Take him in on TV and let everyone see the sad sorry state of politics

Anyone with a brain sees the sorry state of politics every time they realize we are forced to suffer though Trump vs Biden II

More blacks may vote for Trump because the law has targeted Trump just like they feel it targets blacks.

N ts x

Do you know how offensive that claim is to blacks?
Right up there with your Plantation taunts

Ease up on the stalking
Every post I make does not have to be responded to by you within seconds.
If I quote your post or respond directly to you then different matter of course
Otherwise your almost 100 % response rate to any post I make anywhere is deliberate and stalking.
That doesn't happen, crybaby.

Lots of peole call out your idiotic posts.

I'd like to see a judge call Trump into the courtroom and tell him the following:

"Mr. Trump, it is clear that you have no intention, or ability, to follow the standards rules of behavior or legal orders in my courtroom. Because we cannot have a situation in which certain citizens are treated differently by the law, I'm going to give you one warning.

"I have personally contacted the City Jail and instructed them to make all provisions for your arrest and detainment in the system. This, of course, will have to allow for your security detail to remain intact. I am providing you and your lawyers with specific written protocols, step by step, on how this would be carried out.

"If you break one more rule that I hand down in this case, those protocols will be in effect, the system will be ready, and you will be immediately arrested for contempt and jailed for at least one day, and I withold the right to make that stay longer. You will be treated the same way we treat any other prisoner".

"Have I made myself perfectly clear to you and your attorneys?"

I don't think that's asking too much. Most people don't get that kind of warning.
But what has Trump actually said to warrant such a thing? Criticizing the judge? Is that illegal? Trump hasn’t made any threats, or suggested any kind of action. He’s simply just criticizing what he feels is an unfair system coming after him.

Especially since you have every left wing outlet making comments about the case and about Trump, does he not have the right to speak for himself? What wrong has Trump actually committed here? Does being in a court case strip your right to free speech and speak out about what you feel is an injustice?

But what has Trump actually said to warrant such a thing? Criticizing the judge? Is that illegal? Trump hasn’t made any threats, or suggested any kind of action. He’s simply just criticizing what he feels is an unfair system coming after him.

Especially since you have every left wing outlet making comments about the case and about Trump, does he not have the right to speak for himself? What wrong has Trump actually committed here? Does being in a court case strip your right to free speech and speak out about what you feel is an injustice?
Trump is free to question the case against him, refute evidence, declare his innocence

However, making personal attacks against the judge, prosecutor, court staff or their families is not tolerable.

Trump knows he does not have to make threats himself but understands MAGA followers will do it for him. There have been thousands of threats made against Court members and their staff.

So you're against gag orders. Okay.

A "personal attack" being calling out obvious conflicts of interest.

Trump has a team of lawyers who can contest conflicts of interest from the judge or prosecutor.

But Trumps legal team knows they lack any legal claims.
So Trump makes the claims anyway and relies on MAGA to do his dirty work

No he can’t

Bringing the wrath of MAGA against the judges daughter is not permissible

Trump needs to stick to the facts of the case
Bullshit.

He can point to anything he fucking wants to in order to support his claim of judicial bias. And there is nothing he said that suggests bringing the “wrath” of Trump supporters against the judge’s daughter.

Nevertheless, I am concerned about whether Trump has gotten some poor legal advice. As a general rule, a gag order needs to be challenged immediately via an appeal and NOT by deliberately violating its provisions ahead of the appeal.

Trump has a team of lawyers who can contest conflicts of interest from the judge or prosecutor.

But Trumps legal team knows they lack any legal claims.
So Trump makes the claims anyway and relies on MAGA to do his dirty work
And it's his constitutional right to do so.

Period.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Forum List

Back