President Trump's immigration policy

What could anyone possibly see as racist in Trumps immigration policy?

We could also compare Trumps treatment of Puerto Rico to that of Houston

Trump never went to Houston and said.......Do you know what this is going to cost?
75% of puerto rico are whites you idiot.

75% have white in there origin... 98% have Hispanic/Latino...

That sounds very mixed to me...
75% identify as white according to the census.

1. No Muslims
2. No people from shithole black countries
3. Build a wall to keep out Mexicans
4. Encourage immigration from white nations like Norway

Trump a racist?
Why would anyone think that?
Trump’s immigration policy is predicated on an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, and the bigotry and racism Trump shares with his supporters.

1. You do nothing to support premise that the "fear" is unwarranted.

2. RW was unable or unwilling to post any links to actual policies. If you really wanted to contribute or support your vile slander, you could have done so. Unless you are knowingly lying.

Conservatives will not admit Trump is a racist until he gets a swastika tattooed on his butt
Most on the right will never admit the fact Trump is a racist; they’ll ignore the facts as they do everything else.

Page three of a thread about policies, and no links to any actual polices.

And you think cons are the ones that have trouble with facts?

Your race baiting is noted and held against you. YOu are a bad person.

Trump never went to Houston and said.......Do you know what this is going to cost?

Hispanic/Latino is not a race, dumb ass!
Biologically? no
Socially? YES

Biologically? no
Socially? YES

Still no links to actual policies.

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?
Trump’s immigration policy is predicated on an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, and the bigotry and racism Trump shares with his supporters.

What was most outrageous about Trumps tirade last week was how a meeting about DACA turned into a profane tirade against black countries

His comments about Norway sealed it

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

What was most outrageous about Trumps tirade last week was how a meeting about DACA turned into a profane tirade against black countries

Unsupported fake news.

Biologically? no
Socially? YES

Socially?

It is an cultural background, dumb ass!

That also can be lost very easily if that culture is not reinforced.

Technically, my grandsons are Hispanic, but they have no concept of it.

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

How so? What did he say that was offensive about Norwegians?

BTW, the no longer hunt seals in Norway.

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

bbbut he said in a magnanimous speech just the other day that he is not racist...........

wow, who knew that actions actually do speak louder than words??

definitely not trumptards, that's for sure! :uhoh3:

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

Let's see

Black countries? NO
Muslim countries? NO
Mexicans? NO

Norwegians? Why don't we get more people from Norway to immigrate?

Trump Is a Racist. Period.

I find nothing more useless than debating the existence of racism, particularly when you are surrounded by evidence of its existence. It feels to me like a way to keep you fighting against the water until you drown.

The debates themselves, I believe, render a simple concept impossibly complex, making the very meaning of “racism” frustratingly murky.

So, let’s strip that away here. Let’s be honest and forthright.

Racism is simply the belief that race is an inherent and determining factor in a person’s or a people’s character and capabilities, rendering some inferior and others superior. These beliefs are racial prejudices.

The history of America is one in which white people used racism and white supremacy to develop a racial caste system that advantaged them and disadvantaged others.

Understanding this, it is not a stretch to understand that Donald Trump’s words and deeds over the course of his life have demonstrated a pattern of expressing racial prejudices that demean people who are black and brown and that play to the racial hostilities of other white people.

It is not a stretch to say that Trump is racist. It’s not a stretch to say that he is a white supremacist. It’s not a stretch to say that Trump is a bigot.

Those are just facts, supported by the proof of the words that keep coming directly from him. And, when he is called out for his racism, his response is never to ameliorate his rhetoric, but to double down on it.

I know of no point during his entire life where he has apologized for, repented of, or sought absolution for any of his racist actions or comments.

Instead, he either denies, deflects or amps up the attack.

Trump is a racist. We can put that baby to bed.

“Racism” and “racist” are simply words that have definitions, and Trump comfortably and unambiguously meets those definitions.

"Racism doesn’t require hatred, constant expression, or even conscious awareness. We want racism to be fringe rather than foundational. But, wishing isn’t an effective method of eradication.

We have to face this thing, stare it down and fight it back.

The simple acknowledgment that Trump is a racist is the easy part. The harder, more substantive part is this: What are we going to do about it?"

I find nothing more useless than debating the existence of racism, particularly when you are surrounded by evidence of its existence. It feels to me like a way to keep you fighting against the water until you drown.

The debates themselves, I believe, render a simple concept impossibly complex, making the very meaning of “racism” frustratingly murky.

Racism is simply the belief that race is an inherent and determining factor in a person’s or a people’s character and capabilities, rendering some inferior and others superior. These beliefs are racial prejudices.

The history of America is one in which white people used racism and white supremacy to develop a racial caste system that advantaged them and disadvantaged others.

Understanding this, it is not a stretch to understand that Donald Trump’s words and deeds over the course of his life have demonstrated a pattern of expressing racial prejudices that demean people who are black and brown and that play to the racial hostilities of other white people.

It is not a stretch to say that Trump is racist. It’s not a stretch to say that he is a white supremacist. It’s not a stretch to say that Trump is a bigot.

Those are just facts, supported by the proof of the words that keep coming directly from him. And, when he is called out for his racism, his response is never to ameliorate his rhetoric, but to double down on it.

I know of no point during his entire life where he has apologized for, repented of, or sought absolution for any of his racist actions or comments.

“Racism” and “racist” are simply words that have definitions, and Trump comfortably and unambiguously meets those definitions.

Call it racism or not

Our Presiident wants immigrants to this country to look a certain way, he only wants certain religions, he only wants a certain social class

Immigrants to this country should look like Melania

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

Let's see

Black countries? NO
Muslim countries? NO
Mexicans? NO

Black countries? Shitholes
Muslim countries? Shitholes.
Mexicans? Not as much of a shithole.
Norwegians? Not a shithole.

I translated your post for you.

Let;s face it it! Your liberal lenses that you see things through distorts what you say and what you mean.

He said nothing offensive about Norwegians, but you are too stupid to realize that.

Call it racism or not

Our Presiident wants immigrants to this country to look a certain way, he only wants certain religions, he only wants a certain social class

Immigrants to this country should look like Melania

Why do you keep saying it like it is a bad thing?

Why should we import more welfare cases to our country to vote for Democrats?

1. No Muslims

Trump a racist?

Let's see

Black countries? NO
Muslim countries? NO
Mexicans? NO

Black countries? Shitholes
Muslim countries? Shitholes.
Mexicans? Not as much of a shithole.
Norwegians? Not a shithole.

I translated your post for you.

Let;s face it it! Your liberal lenses that you see things through distorts what you say and what you mean.

He said nothing offensive about Norwegians, but you are too stupid to realize that.

The fact that he used Norway as an example of countries he finds acceptable was offensive

Forum List

Back