Presidents Immigration plan anything but radical and its legal

Slate.com really?

A known far left blog site preaching the far left propaganda that will be believed without question or hesitation from the far left drones.

Congrats, that is three "far lefts" in one sentence. I am slightly disappointed it didn't contain four.

Far left,Far left,Far left,Far left,Far left, ....

Slate.com really?

A known far left blog site preaching the far left propaganda that will be believed without question or hesitation from the far left drones.

Congrats, that is three "far lefts" in one sentence. I am slightly disappointed it didn't contain four.

So yes you approve of the illegal actions of the far left Obama and his illegal wars..

However it is expected from the far left..

I am not an Obama supporter and nor am I far left.

Your posts are nothing more then combination of the words: far left, drone, propaganda, irony impaired, and far left agaIn. It be your Mad Libs are a riot to read.

Slate.com really?

That would five it was a sentence. At least you mix up your posts, Kosh...not so much.

Slate.com really?

So yes you approve of the illegal actions of the far left Obama and his illegal wars..

Prove the illegally of it or the military action he has taken against our enemies!

Slate.com really?

Your posts are nothing more then combination of the words: far left, drone, propaganda, irony impaired, and far left agaIn. It be your Mad Libs are a riot to read.

Yes you are..

And now you know how I see the far left drones posts.

Yet never see you question them only those you think are right of the far left..

You support them already, maybe not as openly!

Time to come out of the closet!

Slate.com really?

Prove the illegally of it or the military action he has taken against our enemies!

Show where he went before Congress and asked for these military actions and a bill was passed for them..

Slate.com really?

That would five it was a sentence. At least you mix up your posts, Kosh...not so much.

To bad you do not do the same for your far left buddies..

Slate.com really?

Yes you are..

Yet never see you question them only those you think are right of the far left..

Bullshit. I enjoy holding the feet to fire of the far left and the far right. Then again you think anyone that doesn't think exactly like you to be far left.

Slate.com really?

I am sure that is what you want to believe because it fits your narrative. Too bad you're incorrect.

Slate.com really?

Yes you are..

Bullshit. I enjoy holding the feet to fire of the far left and the far right. Then again you think anyone that doesn't think exactly like you to be far left.

Then you would be holding the OP's feet to fire..

Why are you not doing that?

Time come out of the closet!

Slate.com really?

I am sure that is what you want to believe because it fits your narrative. Too bad you're incorrect.

Nope! Your posts on this thread are proof of that!

Presidents Immigration plan anything but radical and its legal

LEGAL ??????

prove it or shut your fucking lying mouth....,

oooops !

unplug your keyboard :up:

Its not up to me to prove anything. What a silly thing to say.

Quit being so nasty and just address the content of the OP.

Where in the Constitution is the President's power to set immigration policy enumerated?

Where does it say it has to be enumerated?

Yes you are..

The OP and I have disagreed quite often in other threads. I haven't had the opportunity to go through the whole of Obama's speech yet. Until that time I'll reserve my judgement until I can make an informed decesion. See how that works?

At a cursory glance I don't belive his executives orders will stand up to a legal challenge because in this case he lacks the statutory authority to do so. I have a feeling the court outcome will be similar to that of Youngstown Sheet and Tube Co. v. Sawyer.

Btw...I don't think I've ever seen you chide the far right here. Then again, I don't expect blind partisans from either side to dare challenge their biases.

Yes you are..

The OP and I have disagreed quite often in other threads. I haven't had the opportunity to go through the whole of Obama's speech yet. Until that time I'll reserve my judgement until I can make an informed decesion. See how that works?

At a cursory glance I don't belive his executives orders will stand up to a legal challenge because in this case he lacks the statutory authority to do so. I have a feeling the court outcome will be similar to that of Youngstown Sheet and Tube Co. v. Sawyer.

Btw...I don't think I've ever seen you chide the far right here. Then again, I don't expect blind partisans from either side to dare challenge their biases.

And see to the far left anyone that is not far left is automatically far right!

I am not the one claiming neutrality, you are.

And thus you need to come out of the closet.

And if you have not made an "informed" decision on this by now, then you are far left partisan hiding behind words.

Obama 8217 s Immigration Amnesia

Only been going on a year now..

I'm still waiting for someone Obama in particular to explain why this wasn't legal a year ago and today it is.
Let's start right there.

Horseshit. Let start with the immigration bill that passed the Senate and is sitting in the House. Lets start there and see what happens when this proposed legislation is brought to a vote.

You explain why it isn't being brought to a vote.

I'm still waiting for someone Obama in particular to explain why this wasn't legal a year ago and today it is.
Let's start right there.

Horseshit. Let start with the immigration bill that passed the Senate and is sitting in the House. Lets start there and see what happens when this proposed legislation is brought to a vote.

You explain why it isn't being brought to a vote.

Why does the far left want new laws when they will not enforce the old ones?

Yes you are..

And if you have not made an "informed" decision on this by now, then you are far left partisan hiding behind words.

How nice of you to put words in my mouth. I am a left-leaning libertarian with a fierce independent streak. You can claim I am "far left" until the cows home but you would be incorrect. You'll continue to post the same drivel containing your favorite buzz words and call anyone that dares challenge you on it far left. You're nothing more then broken record.

Yes you are..

How nice of you to put words in my mouth. I am a left-leaning libertarian with a fierce independent streak. You can claim I am "far left" until the cows home but you would be incorrect. You'll continue to post the same drivel containing your favorite buzz words and call anyone that dares challenge you on it far left. You're nothing more then broken record.

Wrong! You are far left!

You can claim whatever you want and be in the closet.

Otherwise you would have come down on the OP. And not voted twice for Obama!

Forum List

Back