Proof of the GOP's racism?

Nope truth, solandra was one of them.

Definitely truth and absolutely NOT bullchit... except the chitty deal the US taxpayers were handed by the Obama admin.

WASHINGTON —
Two senior Treasury officials said Friday that they had never seen a loan restructuring similar to an Energy Department loan to a failed solar panel maker.

The half-billion dollar loan to Solyndra Inc. was restructured earlier this year so that private investors moved ahead of taxpayers for repayment on part of the loan in case of a default.

Solyndra, of Fremont, Calif., was the first renewable-energy company to receive a loan guarantee under a stimulus-law program to encourage green energy and was frequently touted by the Obama administration as a model. President Barack Obama visited the company’s headquarters last year, and Vice President Joe Biden spoke by satellite at a groundbreaking ceremony for a new manufacturing plant.

Since then, the company’s implosion and revelations that it received preferential treatment from federal officials have become an embarrassment for Obama and a focal point of GOP criticism of the president’s green energy policies.

Republicans have elected EIGHT BLACKS to the House, Senate, Governorships, Vice President or President in a HUNDRED YEARS

Dems exceed that number in a year

That not true.

And it's funny how you use the qualifier "past hundred years" to limit the fact that the Republican Party has elected *73* to the House and Senate since 1869, including the first black representative that same year. Democrats didn't elect their first black member until 1935.

Sit down, revisionist.

The mere fact every time the Repubs actually elect a black person they feel the need to make a huge deal about it should clue you in that it happens rarely.

It will be nice the day it is common place enough they do not feel the need to tout it each and every time it happens.

We only mention it, to point out how fucking stupid your side constant race baiting is.

It has been clear for decades that white republican voters are quite happy to elect non-white republicans.

Which BY ITSELF, is very strong evidence that your sides constant talk of GOP wacism, is bullshit.

Would you like to address that point? Or would you like to keep race baiting.

Apparently, she was in the Marines, at one point.

I have already at least twice now admitting that I was wrong. In that picture she is a private. She has no rank at all on there. It is likely her boot camp picture. She went to college after her time in the Corps, which was 3 years of active duty service.

It has been clear for decades that white republican voters are quite happy to elect non-white republicans.

yes....it happens so often it is easy to see how happy you are to do it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That not true.

And it's funny how you use the qualifier "past hundred years" to limit the fact that the Republican Party has elected *73* to the House and Senate since 1869, including the first black representative that same year. Democrats didn't elect their first black member until 1935.

Sit down, revisionist.
Reconstruction lasted slightly more than five years and blacks were put in those positions to “punish” the South
Sorry, I don’t give Republicans credit for that as they quickly sold out Southern blacks for political favor.

Reconstruction lasted slightly more than five years and blacks were put in those positions to “punish” the South
Sorry, I don’t give Republicans credit for that as they quickly sold out Southern blacks for political favor.
Yeah, that's called moving the goalposts.

You're so dishonest it's nauseating.

Like I told the OP
Republicans have a LONG way to go before they can brag about their diversity.
Coming from someone whose party uses "diversity" and "inclusion" to promote more exclusion than inclusion. I would back down if your party would act as they say. You know, actually practicing inclusion for the sake of diversity. But the thing stopping me from ceding this argument to you are things like "affirmative action" and things like "Critical Race Theory" and "White Guilt."

Your attitude on diversity and inclusion leaves a lot to be desired. It is you who has lightyears to go before you can actually brag about actually exercising true diverse and inclusive behavior.

Yeah, that's called moving the goalposts.

You're so dishonest it's nauseating.
No that is an effective analysis of TODAYS GOP, not a political stunt 150 years ago.
A Party built around old, white, Christian males

It will take more than a black Lt Governor before Republicans can brag about their diversity

Coming from someone whose party uses "diversity" and "inclusion" to promote more exclusion than inclusion. I would back down if your party would act as they say. You know, actually practicing inclusion for the sake of diversity. But the thing stopping me from ceding this argument to you are things like "affirmative action" and things like "Critical Race Theory" and "White Guilt."

Your attitude on diversity and inclusion leaves a lot to be desired. It is you who has lightyears to go before you can actually brag about actually exercising true diverse and inclusive behavior.

The Democratic Party is incredibly diverse and inclusive with major involvement of blacks, women, minorities, gays, Jews, Muslims.
The GOP is woefully inadequate in being other than a party of old, white, straight, Christian males

Forum List

Back