Prosecute me Lynch, I DARE YOU.

Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?

So, why weren't some BLM members arrested and charged after directly calling for the killing of cops and whites? As usual, the administration is being selective.

Who did that? I think you are exhibiting the typical nutbag tendency to treat rumor and bullshit as fact.
Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

Yep, farrakhan was also sending out the message to kill whites. Amazingly, nothing was said about that at the justice dept.

Link?

Lynch only said that those who did would be prosecuted, so what's the beef? Where's the overstep?

So, why weren't some BLM members arrested and charged after directly calling for the killing of cops and whites? As usual, the administration is being selective.

Who did that? I think you are exhibiting the typical nutbag tendency to treat rumor and bullshit as fact.
Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

sure the mobs that chanted

"fuck the police

Assuming mobs did chant "Fuck the police", is that the same as advocating violence against cops?

No. No it isn't.

"fuck the police

Assuming mobs did chant "Fuck the police", is that the same as advocating violence against cops?

No. No it isn't.

they actually called for killing of cops

I am glad to see good Americans finally get really pissed about the incompetent Islamo-Fascists Fools....mostly from the Chicago Political Apparatus, or Mob...who have been running this government for too long.

The Attorney General's disgusting remarks show how surely fundamental rights would be destroyed if this Clown Show lasts any further than the 409 days the Lying Asshole Coward Obama has left.

Of all the damage he has done; of all the crimes has has committed against the Constitution, the complete corruption of the Justice Department may be his worst abuse. It is supposed to be a Shield against tyranny, Obama has turned it into a Sword for Tyranny...as this goofy bitches' remarks show so clearly.

Eric Holder and this current ass-clown are nothing more than political hacks, bound to the President by radical ideology and skin color. Yes, they are all Racists.

If they didn't have a Get Out of Jail Free RACE Card--Obama, Rice, Holder, Lynch, Jarrett would/should all be subject to impeachment--for at the least Incompetency.

If Mrs. Lynch wants to back up her Illegal Fiat, let her take on Don Trump. He just said we need to "take out" the families of terrorists.

That sounds exactly like the kind of pernicious speech that this Obama lackey humbug said she would prosecute. Let her get on with that considerable chore, if she's up to it, and not just trying to cow regular Americans into silence.

So! Are you going to continue to insist BLM doesn't incite cop killing? OR would you be honest for once in your life?
That's a tough one. Outside of being black what did that guy have to do with blm? Blm being a movement, not an organization it's difficult to say that he is connected to anyone else. Certainly the leaders of the blm movement have not called for death or violence.
122213.jpg
Individuals can be charged. Not movements.
Oh FUCK I give up. You are hopeless.
I'm hopeless? You want to charge a movement with incitement. The only example you can give - and i do think it's valid - is of a podcast that nobody has ever heard of.
If you want more people to be charged, you'll neex more examples
Where the fuck did I say I wanted to charge anybody with anything? It's you and Lynch that want to selectively prosecute free speech.

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

LINK???????

If that's true, why weren't blm, Ferguson instigators, farrakhan arrested?
It's a tough charge to prove - a very high legal bar
Blm isnt a person. I dont care if the others are prosecuted

Of course it's tough to prove. It's subjective. It's exactly why lynch is wrong.
Wrong about what?

Shes placing limitations on speech.
no, she isn't.
One could go out and say they hate a certain group and be arrested.
no, they couldn't
could easily interpret that as being subjective and saying that hate could lead to violence, therefore, that person should be arrested. That's what lynch wants to do. She's wrong.
you are imaginative
You are intellectually dishonest.

That's a tough one. Outside of being black what did that guy have to do with blm? Blm being a movement, not an organization it's difficult to say that he is connected to anyone else. Certainly the leaders of the blm movement have not called for death or violence.
122213.jpg
I'm hopeless? You want to charge a movement with incitement. The only example you can give - and i do think it's valid - is of a podcast that nobody has ever heard of.
Where the fuck did I say I wanted to charge anybody with anything? It's you and Lynch that want to selectively prosecute free speech.
So you also have a problem with incitement laws and sedition laws. Ok. Like i said, i can respect that. But then your problem isn't with lynch, it's with Congress

Wrong about what?

Shes placing limitations on speech. One could go out and say they hate a certain group and be arrested. She could easily interpret that as being subjective and saying that hate could lead to violence, therefore, that person should be arrested. That's what lynch wants to do. She's wrong.

not only free speech but speech directed at a religion

these anti american scum bags

what right does the left not want to rid
You have a problem with incitement laws?

yes are the fuck not responsible for your own actions you dumbass
I can respect that position. How do you feel about sedition laws?

i believe in legal insurrection

and i leave it at that

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

LINK???????
OH Fuck! How many times are you going to call for links to stories you've ignored for months now?

It's a tough charge to prove - a very high legal bar
Blm isnt a person. I dont care if the others are prosecuted

Of course it's tough to prove. It's subjective. It's exactly why lynch is wrong.
Wrong about what?

no, she isn't.
no, they couldn't
could easily interpret that as being subjective and saying that hate could lead to violence, therefore, that person should be arrested. That's what lynch wants to do. She's wrong.
you are imaginative
A lazy response

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

"fuck the police

No. No it isn't.

LINK???????

i certainly can not believe this is new to you

So you also have a problem with incitement laws and sedition laws. Ok. Like i said, i can respect that. But then your problem isn't with lynch, it's with Congress
WTF???? Fuckit I'm done with you.

Shes placing limitations on speech. One could go out and say they hate a certain group and be arrested. She could easily interpret that as being subjective and saying that hate could lead to violence, therefore, that person should be arrested. That's what lynch wants to do. She's wrong.

not only free speech but speech directed at a religion

these anti american scum bags

what right does the left not want to rid
You have a problem with incitement laws?

yes are the fuck not responsible for your own actions you dumbass
I can respect that position. How do you feel about sedition laws?

i believe in legal insurrection

and i leave it at that
So against sedition laws then?

Wrong about what?

no, she isn't.
no, they couldn't
you are imaginative
A lazy response
You are not worth my effort IGNORE

If you think that speech inciting violence should not be illegal your issue is not with the attorney general but with congress, since they have the power to change the law.

The attorney general merely said she would prosecute those that break the law

If you think that speech inciting violence should not be illegal your issue is not with the attorney general but with congress, since they have the power to change the law.

I'm joining the crowd..........BYE BYE............Same BS from you on the other thread..............

:eusa_hand:

I'm joining the crowd..........BYE BYE............Same BS from you on the other thread..............

:eusa_hand:
Me too :)

Forum List

Back