Psaki, Democrats, and "Kitchen Table Issues"

Well, as I mentioned in the OP, the Dems continue to completely dismiss it out-of-hand.

We'll see how that works out.
All I see in your OP is complaining about non-existing crap. “Defund the Police”? Really? What is it 2020? Nobody has said this in over a year.

We already saw how it worked out in November 2020, bud.

The right wing social agenda is aimed directly at every bit of progress made in the 70 years. They are looking to set back the clock. While I'll acknowledge the left spends a lot of political capital fighting these mainly defensive actions they are battles that must be fought.
Dude, you are a regressive. One that obviously has no self awareness.
Your entire fucking ideology takes power from the people to give to the government. Like its England in 1300 AD
Fucking moron.

You don’t want to know what I think about the GOP and what they are doing.

I mean if you do, let me know and I will be happy to type more out. But yeah

Im not a Republican, so it’s not a problem for me. ;)

I have not 1 time heard the current President and leader of the Democratic Party say “defund the police”. Not 1 time.

Not a lie at all, dude. If I missed it and he did, then I apologize.
You said nobody has said it. Which was a lie. You are now bringing in Biden which has had zilch to do with it.
You arent very good at this..

Im not a Republican, so it’s not a problem for me. ;)
Okay well, in short, the GOP believes in 1 value: Power.

I don’t think they stand for any “kitchen table issues” like this Mac guy is saying. And no, I do not think they are “better” at kitchen table values as you said.

Unless the kitchen table is a 1950’s all-white, all-straight family which (lets face it) is extremely rare nowadays. Even Dick Cheney has a lesbian daughter and that guy is like MISTER GOP

You said nobody has said it. Which was a lie. You are now bringing in Biden which has had zilch to do with it.
You arent very good at this..

I said I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE SAY IT SINCE 2020

I do remember Cori Bush and AOC and a few junior Reps say it back the , yes. Not the leader of the party and President.

Now stop trying to rile me up cuz it’s actually kinda working

All I see in your OP is complaining about non-existing crap. “Defund the Police”? Really? What is it 2020? Nobody has said this in over a year.

We already saw how it worked out in November 2020, bud.
Tattoos are difficult to remove once you get them

And that goes for bad reputations also

Okay well, in short, the GOP believes in 1 value: Power.

I don’t think they stand for any “kitchen table issues” like this Mac guy is saying. And no, I do not think they are “better” at kitchen table values as you said.

Unless the kitchen table is a 1950’s all-white, all-straight family which (lets face it) is extremely rare nowadays. Even Dick Cheney has a lesbian daughter and that guy is like MISTER GOP

Agreed with the point about power.

I said I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE SAY IT SINCE 2020

I do remember Cori Bush and AOC and a few junior Reps say it back the , yes. Not the leader of the party and President.

Now stop trying to rile me up cuz it’s actually kinda working
AGAIN, you said nobody.
I posted a link that showed you were wrong, you ridiculous dipshit.

Agreed with the point about power.
Well good, then you agree. Their values are whatever the fuck get them power right here and right now. If that means “doing the opposite of every single thing the Democrats do” then they will do that. If that means “obstruct Supreme Court justices” then they will do that. If that means “gerrymander until it is impossible to lose” then they will do that.

They stand for nothing other than unadulterated power, and the pursuit of it

Forum List

Back