Punching Back Twice As Hard

lol and now you fall over trump?? lol Say a lot about you but I won't go there today

Sigh...once again I said Trump wasn't even my first, second or even third choice....do try to keep up
but now he's ok and will bring honor to our country? Already we're a laughing stock as he twists arms and threatening to get his way

Yeah...give it a rest, eddie. It's becoming redundant and annoying
ok all I'm asking you is if he wasn't even your 3rd choice why the sudden like for him now? He changed??

I like how he doesn't cave to political correctness. Give the guy a chance
imho he would have gone down faster than the panties on a 2 bit hooker if any of those 17 candidates on stage had the nads to give him back what he was throwing at them And now we're stuck with him Hopefully he can get passed half the things he said he was for

Sigh...once again I said Trump wasn't even my first, second or even third choice....do try to keep up
but now he's ok and will bring honor to our country? Already we're a laughing stock as he twists arms and threatening to get his way

ok all I'm asking you is if he wasn't even your 3rd choice why the sudden like for him now? He changed??

imho he would have gone down faster than the panties on a 2 bit hooker if any of those 17 candidates on stage had the nads to give him back what he was throwing at them And now we're stuck with him Hopefully he can get passed half the things he said he was for

Oh good grief, he took their best shots and then beat Cankles...get the hell out of the Twilight Zone

Oh good grief, he took their best shots and then beat Cankles...get the hell out of the Twilight Zone
did they talk about his bankrupt companies ,,his law suits for not paying people his failure to show his tax returns ? etc etc etc

did they talk about his bankrupt companies ,,his law suits for not paying people his failure to show his tax returns ? etc etc etc

IDK but did the media? After all that did Trump still win? Yep....get over it Eddie, Trump won, he beat the odds. Give him a chance

Remember, Trump fueled the ''Obama is NOT our legitimate President'' birther movement for years, in hindsite looking back on it, at the request of Putin more than likely 5 years ago.

ALSO remember that John Lewis has seen confidential information that we have not seen on Trump, on how Comey handled the two candidates etc also.

That being said, imo Congressman Lewis should have kept his opinion to himself, and just not have shown up if he felt that strongly about it.

Trump is the official president elect and Trump will be our LEGITIMATE president once sworn in.

Lewis should KNOW that if his opinion is correct, and Trump's team with Trump worked with/colluded with the hackers, the inside moles, the Russians in the theft and disseminating of the stolen emails through wikileaks etc....

then Trump, our legit president, will be legitimately removed from office by being impeached and we will have President Pence.

Was the whole thing unfair to Clinton, yes....but there is NOTHING Lewis can do to change that...now.
Clinton started the Obama not a citizen spiel.

HAHAHA. Trump isn't playing the PC game that says you can criticize whites but not blacks. HAHA

Trump rips John Lewis: Worry about your ‘crime infested’ district

jan 14 2017 President-elect Donald Trump on Saturday morning returned fire on a top Democrat who said he was not a “legitimate president.”

A day after Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) said Trump was not legitimate, the president-elect told him to worry about his own district instead.

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!” Trump wrote in a series of tweets.

Remember, Trump fueled the ''Obama is NOT our legitimate President'' birther movement for years, in hindsite looking back on it, at the request of Putin more than likely 5 years ago.

ALSO remember that John Lewis has seen confidential information that we have not seen on Trump, on how Comey handled the two candidates etc also.

That being said, imo Congressman Lewis should have kept his opinion to himself, and just not have shown up if he felt that strongly about it.

Trump is the official president elect and Trump will be our LEGITIMATE president once sworn in.

Lewis should KNOW that if his opinion is correct, and Trump's team with Trump worked with/colluded with the hackers, the inside moles, the Russians in the theft and disseminating of the stolen emails through wikileaks etc....

then Trump, our legit president, will be legitimately removed from office by being impeached and we will have President Pence.

Was the whole thing unfair to Clinton, yes....but there is NOTHING Lewis can do to change that...now.
But that was Different.. :50:

But that was Different.. :50:
Clinton has a way of putting her foot in her mouth.....First it was Obama wasn't a citizen then she called Trump supporters deplorables.....

Lewis is a hypocritical sleazebag who lives high on the hog while the vast majority of his constituents live in rat infested slums where the male life expectancy is far below the rest of the nation. Might as well call it a war zone that Lewis avoids at all cost. When was the last time he walked those streets without armed security?

That's ridiculous.
In what way?

John Lewis should not be "fired" for speaking his mind. He's an elected representative.
Okay. Maybe that was an overreaction. It concerns me though, that we are coming no closer to a productive willingness to work together on ANYTHING. The seesawing back and forth between Democrat only and then Republican only laws is self defeating in the long run. Oh, I just wish for moderation again.

Dem leaders have expressed a desire to work with Trump on issues. He has called them clowns and losers. Obama said he'd support Trumps health care plan if it is better.

Both sides don't do it.
I haven't given up all hope yet, LL. Trump called Schumer a clown -- he's probably called lots of them losers-- for a perceived slight. I don't see any evidence that he wouldn't listen to and cooperate with a Dem if it got him what he wanted. It is the folks in Congress who I wish would stop with this, on both sides.

Both sides my ass.

The GOP counts on the fact that the Dems will stop short of purposefully fucking over the nation. They take things way further and set the tone. The Dems mop up. Bren that way since Rush took over the party.

Is this the congressman that thought Guam would flip over if we put to many troops on it? Or is there another one this stupid?

Ahhh. You think the guy ( Hank Johnson , they don't all look alike ) really thought that, huh?

That's special.
Not only did he think it, he voiced it.

He was not saying that literally. You know that already. Hack.
I would suggest you go look at it again. Yes he meant it.

Is this the congressman that thought Guam would flip over if we put to many troops on it? Or is there another one this stupid?

Ahhh. You think the guy ( Hank Johnson , they don't all look alike ) really thought that, huh?

That's special.

Nah he was literal. Negro's have no place in high power positions.

That's special.

I would suggest you go look at it again. Yes he meant it.

Nope. He was speaking figuratively. Like shooting someone on Fifth avenue. Figurative. The man went in to discuss the issue in detail. You fail.

In what way?

John Lewis should not be "fired" for speaking his mind. He's an elected representative.
Okay. Maybe that was an overreaction. It concerns me though, that we are coming no closer to a productive willingness to work together on ANYTHING. The seesawing back and forth between Democrat only and then Republican only laws is self defeating in the long run. Oh, I just wish for moderation again.

Dem leaders have expressed a desire to work with Trump on issues. He has called them clowns and losers. Obama said he'd support Trumps health care plan if it is better.

Both sides don't do it.
I haven't given up all hope yet, LL. Trump called Schumer a clown -- he's probably called lots of them losers-- for a perceived slight. I don't see any evidence that he wouldn't listen to and cooperate with a Dem if it got him what he wanted. It is the folks in Congress who I wish would stop with this, on both sides.

Both sides my ass.

The GOP counts on the fact that the Dems will stop short of purposefully fucking over the nation. They take things way further and set the tone. The Dems mop up. Bren that way since Rush took over the party.
Alright, but WHO is saying Trump is not a legitimate President? That would be a 30 year senator and a Dem, and his buddies that are refusing to attend the Inauguration and all the Dems saying "He is not my President." That IS Dems. I just can't give a halo to them when Schumer says maybe they'll NEVER appoint a Supreme Court justice. That was Schumer, right? My apologies if I'm wrong.

Too many of the "Civil Rights Heroes" of the 60s turned out to be no more than corrupt racists who simply wanted to change out the racists in charge...they wanted to have the power, and now ignore the very people they claim they wanted to help.

I mean, come on.....the people lynching blacks, using night sticks, police dogs, fire hoses and bombs...were democrats.... who enacted jim crow, and poll taxes and literacy tests, and yet, these civil rights heroes......all ended up joining that very same political party....

Can you ever see Jewish people joining a new nazi party? If the nazis claim they are no longer the racist, anti semites that they once were, but are in fact new nazis, while those who fought the nazis are now the actual racist anti semites......

Not going to happen......but these Civil Rights leaders...are all democrats now.....

The seesawing back and forth between Democrat only and then Republican only laws is self defeating in the long run. Oh, I just wish for moderation again.
Amen. I don't know how we get there from here, but I'm pretty sure it will take some brave leadership on both ends.
Taking a moderate stand just earns enemies from both camps.
I try to look for clues as to how and why this is happening. Is it because money controls politics and politicians? Is it the internet and/or the 24 hour news cycle? Is it a cultural problem? Maybe some combination therein?

I dunno. I'd think it would be helpful to consider that question.
Both parties have been so greedy for votes that they have tolerated extremist voices and the extremists have taken control (they're always loudest). Now both parties are afraid to lose votes so they tolerate it. And extremists don't work together; they take the scorched earth route. No doubt social media has reinforced the extreme viewpoints for the general public, but I don't think we can actually blame them. The parties themselves need better leadership. Both the Democrats (for offering us Clinton) and the Republicans (for not stopping Trump) let me down. I think they let us all down.
Bravo, couldn't agree more.

Lewis's attitude is going to sink the ship, if it starts getting popularized among Democrats. We don't have a choice of whether Trump is our cup of tea. He won the election. This "He is not my President" shit is ridiculous. I can't stand the guy, personally, but he's still my President and the office has to be respected. Lewis should be fired for not understanding that distinction. No waiting for another election.
Too late. Everytime a Democrat has spoken since November Trump has gain supporters.

Democrats have jumped the shark.

Forum List

Back