Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

Republicans never offered Iraq anything. They just went in guns blazing and bombs dropping.

How is sales tax personal income? WTF is wrong with your brain?

Yes, you have to compare apples to apples Duh! Can I quote you on that? Why can't you separate different types of income? Why do you have to mix all the different types of income as one type? WTF is wrong with having income of these various types? Why should the super rich who don't even need income get away with only paying state based sales and property taxes? While we punish everyone who dares to achieve income through labor and investments?

You are the one that lumped sale tax, not me. I simply asked a question.

Why are workers screwed and the rich prosper? Ask your Republican representative. They wrote the rules.

You don't pay sales tax only if you live in a state that does not collect it. Most states do.

You're a retard who thinks republicans write all the rules. Epic fail, yet again.

State sales tax is deductible on your Federal form which will reduce your tax liability.

Show me one rule written by Democrats.

I got screwed because most people are idiots like you who insist on screwing overachievers like me.

It's called personal responsibility. You should practice what you preach!

Getting screwed by ass holes like you is my personal responsibility? You are one messed up POS.

I didn't screw you. If you voted for Republicans in the last 40 years you screwed yourself, and your kids, and your Grand kids.

you are the one that lumped sale tax, not me. I simply asked a question.

Why are workers screwed and the rich prosper? Ask your republican representative. They wrote the rules.

you don't pay sales tax only if you live in a state that does not collect it. Most states do.

You're a retard who thinks republicans write all the rules. Epic fail, yet again.

state sales tax is deductible on your federal form which will reduce your tax liability.

Show me one rule written by democrats.
aca.

you don't pay sales tax only if you live in a state that does not collect it. Most states do.

state sales tax is deductible on your federal form which will reduce your tax liability.

aca.

Original 1989 document where Heritage Foundation created Obamacare’s individual mandate

Original document where Heritage created Obamacare individual mandate

Of course the 9 1/2% gross income subsidy wasn't in the Heritage Foundations plan.

Of course if Reagan hadn't deregulated the healthcare insurance industry we'd not be speaking of this today.

Republicans, Republicans, and mooooooooore Republicans.

aca.

original 1989 document where heritage foundation created obamacare’s individual mandate

original document where heritage created obamacare individual mandate

of course the 9 1/2% gross income subsidy wasn't in the heritage foundations plan.

Of course if reagan hadn't deregulated the healthcare insurance industry we'd not be speaking of this today.

Republicans, republicans, and mooooooooore republicans.

lol!

original 1989 document where heritage foundation created obamacare’s individual mandate

of course the 9 1/2% gross income subsidy wasn't in the heritage foundations plan.

Of course if reagan hadn't deregulated the healthcare insurance industry we'd not be speaking of this today.

lol!

Just another blathering idiot.

lol!

Just another blathering idiot.

He is in the lowest 1% for IQ.

FYI the heritage mandate proposed was for catastrophic care... so it was not the same mandate as ACA. Regardless most at the heritage did not like the proposal provide by the junior writer.. most republicans did not like it either. Some did but most did not. IMO a cheap catastrophic care only mandate is miles better than this POS Obama put on us.

FYI the heritage mandate proposed was for catastrophic care... so it was not the same mandate as ACA. Regardless most at the heritage did not like the proposal provide by the junior writer.. most republicans did not like it either. Some did but most did not. IMO a cheap catastrophic care only mandate is miles better than this POS Obama put on us.

Perhaps you should read it again.

the-heritage-plan1.jpg

heritage-foundation-invidual-mandate1.jpg

the-heritage-plan1.jpg

Serious accident or illness, right there under the big red circle. It was for catastrophic care only. Even provides the example of a heart attack in the street, and we won't just let you die we'll take care of you even if you refuse to pay. Thus the need to cover such catastrophic care issues. IOW it was to eliminate people walking into an emergency room and getting free health care.

Last edited:

the-heritage-plan1.jpg

Serious accident or illness, right there under the big red circle. It was for catastrophic care only. Even provides the example of a heart attack in the street, and we won't just let you die we'll take care of you even if you refuse to pay. Thus the need to cover such catastrophic care issues. IOW it was to eliminate people walking into an emergency room and getting free health care.

Same shit.

the-heritage-plan1.jpg

Give it up! Same as ACA. Making people responsible for their own costs.

the-heritage-plan1.jpg

Give it up! Same as ACA. Making people responsible for their own costs.

No. It's not the same thing. Are you mentally handicapped?

https://www.healthcare.gov/can-i-buy-a-catastrophic-plan/

People under 30 and people with hardship exemptions may buy a "catastrophic" health plan. This type of plan mainly protects you from very high medical costs.

Do I need to draw a picture for ya? If you are over 30 Obuma care forces you out of the cat plans unless you are one of Obama's blessed democrat voters then you can be exempted.

Yet again Obama targeting my ass because he hates overachievers.

Forum List

Back