Question for repubs: if abortion should be illegal, should it be illegal for a father to leave?

Why don't BOTH parties use contraceptives in the first place to prevent unwanted pregnancies? It's certainly cheaper than the cost of an abortion - financially AND emotionally. Sex for the hell of it - the immediate satisfaction - is nothing more than fucking and where's the care, concern, love or romance in that? Whatever happened to self respect as well as respect for the other party?
Yeah parents should be responsible, but that doesn't change the fact that children are born to them. It's again, not about the parents. It's about the kid.

I was referring generally to those people who engage in promiscuous behavior for the hell of it. They are only concerned for the immediate sensation of the pleasure of the moment with no thought to possible future consequences. Then ... SURPRISE!!!! ... Oh, HELL NO!!
Yeah I'm not defending them. That isn't my point.

Or better yet, if you're impoverished, don't procreate.
Why should only rich people have children?

A. Why shouldn't you take care of your own child?

B. I wasn't aware that only rich people can afford children. I'm not rich and I take care of my son just fine. Maybe you are doing something wrong
C. What do we do about the child who can't be adequately taken care of? That's the only question that actually matters.

I don't care what's done with the child. It's not my responsibility. It's the responsibility of the person who made it and if they can't afford to make it they shouldn't. In this day and age with birth control and abortion freely available by places like Planned Parenthood there is absolutely no excuse for someone to have a child they can't afford to pay for.
God you people are so dense. You're so self-righteously focused on shaming the parents that you completely miss the point. The child still exists. That's the point. The child needs food and healthcare. That's what this boils down to. No one gives a shit what YOU think of the mother or her child. People still think the child needs adequate care.

No doubt the child is completely innocent and the screw ups are the parents. Shaming them, tough shit, they should be forced to take responsibility at the minimum financially.

If you're such a loser that you think you can have children without taking responsibility for your actions there should probably be forced labor camps for the incredibly stupid and irresponsible.

Nobody owes you anything unless you've actually worked or it .. if you can't handle your responsibilities in life you're a temporary charity case or a complete loser.

I know a man blowing his load requires no labored effort, but surely men must realize the consequences of such an action if a woman ends up pregnant and keeps the baby. If conservatives cared about personal responsibility, they would address this.

Personally i don't think a man should be legally obligated to stay, but I also support a woman's right to choose. Everybody wins with that compromise.

That's Democrats, you're all about personal responsibility [/sarcasm]

B. I wasn't aware that only rich people can afford children. I'm not rich and I take care of my son just fine. Maybe you are doing something wrong
C. What do we do about the child who can't be adequately taken care of? That's the only question that actually matters.

I don't care what's done with the child. It's not my responsibility. It's the responsibility of the person who made it and if they can't afford to make it they shouldn't. In this day and age with birth control and abortion freely available by places like Planned Parenthood there is absolutely no excuse for someone to have a child they can't afford to pay for.
God you people are so dense. You're so self-righteously focused on shaming the parents that you completely miss the point. The child still exists. That's the point. The child needs food and healthcare. That's what this boils down to. No one gives a shit what YOU think of the mother or her child. People still think the child needs adequate care.

No doubt the child is completely innocent and the screw ups are the parents. Shaming them, tough shit, they should be forced to take responsibility at the minimum financially.

If you're such a loser that you think you can have children without taking responsibility for your actions there should probably be forced labor camps for the incredibly stupid and irresponsible.

Nobody owes you anything unless you've actually worked or it .. if you can't handle your responsibilities in life you're a temporary charity case or a complete loser.
Don't you see how stupid it is to focus on fhe parents and not the child in question? No one is defending the parents' decision to mate.

I know a man blowing his load requires no labored effort, but surely men must realize the consequences of such an action if a woman ends up pregnant and keeps the baby. If conservatives cared about personal responsibility, they would address this.

Personally i don't think a man should be legally obligated to stay, but I also support a woman's right to choose. Everybody wins with that compromise.

That's Democrats, you're all about personal responsibility [/sarcasm]
What a lame reaponse. It's the typical deflection I see on this forum every day.

Why don't BOTH parties use contraceptives in the first place to prevent unwanted pregnancies? It's certainly cheaper than the cost of an abortion - financially AND emotionally. Sex for the hell of it - the immediate satisfaction - is nothing more than fucking and where's the care, concern, love or romance in that? Whatever happened to self respect as well as respect for the other party?
Yeah parents should be responsible, but that doesn't change the fact that children are born to them. It's again, not about the parents. It's about the kid.
except when we are talking about abortion. Then, for you, it is about the woman and the child gets killed.

Don't you see how stupid it is to focus on fhe parents and not the child in question? No one is defending the parents' decision to mate.

Nope .. the child's well being is the top concern no doubt, legally, they can kill off the child I suppose and should be required to pay all charges related.

If the child is blessed with life and survival they should be required to pay all costs related until the child is an adult.

Nope .. the child's well being is the top concern no doubt, legally, they can kill off the child I suppose and should be required to pay all charges related.

If the child is blessed with life and survival they should be required to pay all costs related until the child is an adult.
Does that mean you think the father should be legally obligated to help raise the child?

you must be very very young.

cons were very much against divorce and would force a man to marry a woman he knocked up. That's where the term 'shotgun wedding' came from.

but leftist made it acceptable for men to leave, but now you don't like it.

tough shit, you made America the way you wanted it.

I think when it comes to "personal responsibility", male RWs will pontificate about it endlessly when it serves to self-righteously shame easy targets like single mothers on welfare. It just makes them feel better about their own insecurities I guess. When it comes to issues closer to home like a father's role in the child's life, they keep their mouths shut like the hypocritical cowards that they are.
Except the baby....

cons were very much against divorce and would force a man to marry a woman he knocked up. That's where the term 'shotgun wedding' came from.

Okay that's a load of bullshit about the left's motives but even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that liberals push for abortion rights.

Okay that's a load of bullshit about the left's motives but even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that liberals push for abortion rights.
and you push for divorce
push for single baby mommahood
push for welfare
push for inner city schools to suck
push for less cops in bad areas

you push for the worst things and pretend its a win

and you push for divorce
push for welfare

Liberals don't "push" for any of those things. They make policies that address their inevitability.

and you push for divorce
push for welfare

Democrats push for the plantation.....and they won't stop until they enslave us upon it....

and you push for divorce
push for welfare

Liberals don't "push" for any of those things. They make policies that address their inevitability.
moron

Does that mean you think the father should be legally obligated to help raise the child?

At a minimum, totally dedicated financially... (it's real life)

Personally though, kids are a blessing, it helps if your perspective is their best interest above your own, mostly...:laugh:

Last edited:
The state should take care of orphaned children as well as young and/or impoverished pregnant women. The superstitious laws of maintaining virginity should be abolished

Why should I take care of my kids just because you say so? why not leave it to die in the streets? You dont care, right smart guy?

The state should take care of orphaned children as well as young and/or impoverished pregnant women. The superstitious laws of maintaining virginity should be abolished

Why should I take care of my kids just because you say so? why not leave it to die in the streets? You dont care, right smart guy?
I thought you liberals aborted them to sell the body parts for profit.....you're good.....

I think when it comes to "personal responsibility", male RWs will pontificate about it endlessly when it serves to self-righteously shame easy targets like single mothers on welfare. It just makes them feel better about their own insecurities I guess. When it comes to issues closer to home like a father's role in the child's life, they keep their mouths shut like the hypocritical cowards that they are.

So the man is the only one responsible for the conception of the child?

Both the male and female are responsible and should be held accountable for their night of lust and not just one or the other.

Also how would you force someone to stay with someone because they made a mistake?

Also I am for women rights and believe if the woman has the choice to keep or abort the child without any input from the father then she should be responsible in raising the child if she keep the child and if she can not then use the abortion option!

I thought you liberals aborted them to sell the body parts for profit.....you're good.....
why do that? why not wait until theyre fully grown so they fetch a good price on the sex slave market?

Forum List

Back