race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world

And why is that?

Do you think the fact that blacks commit more crime per capita than whites may have something to do with it?

It has nothing to do with white privilge and any honest person, black or white, would acknowledge it.

What the data doesn't show (and for good reason because it would hurt the argument ) is the criminal history of blacks v whites in the percentages that recieved longer sentences.

Wait, first you said it didnt exist. Now it does exist except theres a good reason for it. Blacks receive more time for the same crime. Go ahead and explain away that shit. Make up your mind. First it's not happening, then it is but for good reasons, next when you find out its not for good reasons you'll revert back to blaming the minorities, like blaming the wife for getting a black eye.:cuckoo:

I said, and I thought it was plain, that it existed in the minds of liberals and blacks.

You claim blacks get worse sentences than whites for the same crime. Do they also have the same criminal history? Do they both have the same access to adequate council?

If you can show that the two are exact in every aspect then your claim would hold water.

Read the article and you tell me

Argue with that.

Nothing to argue about. They conducted a test and it got the results they wanted.

Try the same test in a predominately black neighborhood, you will get the opposite results.

It has nothing to do with white privilege and everything to do with the stereotypes that whites have toward blacks.

Dude the one thing you lack is proof. You can SAY its not about racism but wheres your proof. See I say it is, you say it's not. Who's right? The person that experiences the racism or the on looker?

what you are passing off as proof is conjecture and conspiracy theory

Explain or explain it where YOU can see how it hurts people of color. Because those are 2 separate things

see? Thanks for playing

Some of those things you listed as white privilege have had negative impacts on me and im white.

Thats great, thats why I said and the onset this isnt about personal stories. Then you demanded it, I provided it and you say "my experience is different" yeah duh.

I've been shown LESSER vehicles when on new car lots or completely ignored as happed to me at a lexus dealer a few years ago. I got a sentence of 5 to 15 years in prison as a juvenile and the judges excuse for such a harsh sentence was to "set an example" for others to see. I have been ignored by sales reps at boat shows. Etc...

Ok?

People of all walks judge others for many things and reasons. But instead of whining about it I goto a competitor and buy a similar product and then GO BACK to where I was mistreated and show the managers what they lost out on through their own stupidity.

I find a solution where it seems others find an EXCUSE

Um...alright. People judge others for many things and reasons. But one things for sure....it is not and doesnt have anything to do with racism...When you say many things and reasons you mean everything but racism :doubt: Thats cool how you figured that out

Nothing to argue about. They conducted a test and it got the results they wanted.

Try the same test in a predominately black neighborhood, you will get the opposite results.

It has nothing to do with white privilege and everything to do with the stereotypes that whites have toward blacks.

Dude the one thing you lack is proof. You can SAY its not about racism but wheres your proof. See I say it is, you say it's not. Who's right? The person that experiences the racism or the on looker?

Yeah, thats how studies are conducted. And you are providing...running your pie hole as evidence. Prove what you say...You cant

Yeah, thats how studies are conducted. And you are providing...running your pie hole as evidence. Prove what you say...You cant

I can't remember a time when a cop let me off the hook for being white.

Do you know something I don't?

Have you seen the rap sheets in these cases?

Is there bias to the study?

Can the researchers point o anything definitive?

What is the sample size?

where does it occurr, across all environments?

all you are doing is running your pir hole too. I guess if your pie hole is black it automatically makes the spewing unbiased, right?

That black skin must really be something special to be oppressed all the time and 100% correct all the time too.

see? Thanks for playing

Some of those things you listed as white privilege have had negative impacts on me and im white.

Thats great, thats why I said and the onset this isnt about personal stories. Then you demanded it, I provided it and you say "my experience is different" yeah duh.

I've been shown LESSER vehicles when on new car lots or completely ignored as happed to me at a lexus dealer a few years ago. I got a sentence of 5 to 15 years in prison as a juvenile and the judges excuse for such a harsh sentence was to "set an example" for others to see. I have been ignored by sales reps at boat shows. Etc...

Ok?

People of all walks judge others for many things and reasons. But instead of whining about it I goto a competitor and buy a similar product and then GO BACK to where I was mistreated and show the managers what they lost out on through their own stupidity.

Um...alright. People judge others for many things and reasons. But one things for sure....it is not and doesnt have anything to do with racism...When you say many things and reasons you mean everything but racism :doubt: Thats cool how you figured that out

Yes there is racism...so fucking what. Every race has em. You and many more on the left try to imply that its institutional within the gop and THAT is the problem I have with it.

Many of you would rather point at others rather than finding solutions for individual problems.

Ok?

Yes there is racism...so fucking what. Every race has em. You and many more on the left try to imply that its institutional within the gop and THAT is the problem I have with it.

Many of you would rather point at others rather than finding solutions for individual problems.

Im asking how were you bestowed with the ability to know the underlying reasoning behind all of these situations? You've been blessed with the ability to see what things AREN'T..."It's has nothing to do with Racism"...Blows my mind. Its almost as if....

you are full of shit

Argue with that.

Proof of what?

Black stereotypes? Or that surveys like this can be manipulated.

Wait, first you said it didnt exist. Now it does exist except theres a good reason for it. Blacks receive more time for the same crime. Go ahead and explain away that shit. Make up your mind. First it's not happening, then it is but for good reasons, next when you find out its not for good reasons you'll revert back to blaming the minorities, like blaming the wife for getting a black eye.:cuckoo:

I said, and I thought it was plain, that it existed in the minds of liberals and blacks.

You claim blacks get worse sentences than whites for the same crime. Do they also have the same criminal history? Do they both have the same access to adequate council?

If you can show that the two are exact in every aspect then your claim would hold water.

Read the article and you tell me

Exactly. It doesn't state those facts. So how can an accurate conclusion be drawn?

It can't.

If murder in oppression then yes.

Man...are you ever weak.

first tell us how whites are oppressing blacks and then tell us what can be more oppressive than murder, rape, robbery and asssault.

What's making the black population
-Murder at 5 times the white rate per capita?
-What's making the black father not give a damn
-What's making the black community so poor?

They all link together.

Why can't you leftist fuckers get a clue?

Proof of what?

Black stereotypes? Or that surveys like this can be manipulated.

Prove what you said. You said it has nothing to do with White Privledge...It has everything to do with stereotypes.

Statements of fact require proof...Prove it.

Forum List

Back