Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Heres the topic: Dems used to be racist.

Heres my answer to the topic: Yes they were, Now it's the repubs

Heres your response to my topic: Waa, I'm reporting you stay on topic

Here's the topic: Dems are STILL racist.

Here's MY answer: They still are, now, it continues to be them.

If you cannot follow stated rules, then you should be reported. You don't like it when people troll your threads do you? Yeah, shut your face, like the witless troll you are.

Stay on topic, or I will continue to report you until due action is taken.[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL. What a girl. You report when posters don't agree with you????? How lame!
Of course you have evidence to prove you allegation of Dems' racism. LOLOLOLOL

Thank you for this...I agree

republicans havent said one race is better than others, but democrats have.

As for the bold statement...that would fall squarely on LIBERAL democrats.... CHECK MATE!
WTF.? NO FUCKING CHECKMATE, BITCH...YOU'RE MISSING YOUR QUEEN. There is ample evidence to the contrary.

Pretty disingenuous to edit your post after you were negged for it to make me out as vindictive.

No one would know you negged, little whiner, without posting it publicly.

Yep, you are an official Troll In Action. :lol:

And now, they DO know that I negged you AND that you edited your post after the fact.

You are, as the poll proves, an irrelevant asshole.

Who cares about your fuckin' medals? How about you shove them up your backside, Jake?

The very small minority can whine and pine, cry and sigh like you, TK, but it doesn't mean anything any more. Thank heavens the GOP leadership realizes that you losers cost us the election and won't let you do it again.

You creepy reactionaries simply are irrelevant.

Oh jeez, just shaddap. You really think you're something aren't you?

God knows what...

Where you are correct, I will defend your position.

When your mental pathology slips, I will kick it up back your butt.

Stop trolling.
Oh, I'm starting to like you. Let me have it. Keep me on my toes.

Just don't troll. Accept that you are a racist when your temper slips. Control it.

Ruff McGruff called, he says your catchphrase sucks. He says you need to take a bite outta crime.

220px-McGruff.jpg

:lmao:

Last edited:
White liberals have never looked down on me...made me feel inferior to them, and certainly never diminished me.

Is that why you have some white liberals on your ignore list?:razz:

If they are on my list, they may be white, but they were never "true liberals" to begin with. "True Liberals" aren't racist, or bigoted, or homophobic. Who on my list are you calling "a liberal"....so I can dismantle that argument?

Last edited:
Where you are correct, I will defend your position.

When your mental pathology slips, I will kick it up back your butt.

Stop trolling.
Oh, I'm starting to like you. Let me have it. Keep me on my toes.

Just don't troll. Accept that you are a racist when your temper slips. Control it.

Just when you show a glimmer of lucidity, you throw it away, with inane and retarded rhetoric. No one is "selectively racist", you imbecile. It's like no one can be a little pregnant. You either are, or you are not.
When my temper slips????? WTF? Racism isn't based on emotion, moron. It's a belief system, that is erroneous in concept and execution. It supposes that one race is better or preferable to another. I don't believe that. Do you believe that? Does anyone believe that? I surmise that some, here, and throughout the country and the world, in fact, "do".
Just don't troll???? I don't troll. You evidently are confused as to what constitutes "trolling". Find out.
Control it? Like I have told others here, Lincoln freed the slaves, back in 1865. I don't take orders. I might give them, though.

"True Liberals" aren't racist, or bigoted, or homophobic.

There it is....exactly as I described on another thread. :rolleyes: This kind of reality-denying liberal must be visiting from Bizarro-World.

Just when you show a glimmer of lucidity, you throw it away, with inane and retarded rhetoric. No one is "selectively racist", you imbecile. It's like no one can be a little pregnant. You either are, or you are not.

You are corrected so you rant like a child, a willful spoiled child.

Yes, you are racist, you simply won't admit. Yes, you are pregnant with racism.

You need to learn it and correct it.

You are corrected so you rant like a child, a willful spoiled child.

Yes, you are racist, you simply won't admit. Yes, you are pregnant with racism.

You need to learn it and correct it.

I take back what I said. You're a raving lunatic. A child? At 60 years of age? You're retarded. Spoiled? Try looking in the nearest mirror.
Racist? I wasn't raised that way. You and others here object to my calling you and the other racists here into accountability, which you label racism. It is not. Racists don't hang out and interact, socially or intimately with the objects of their hate. Since I do, on a regular basis, I couldn't possibly be racist. I'm not that good of an actor. And there are some whites I love from the bottom of my heart. Another arrow in the accusation.
And I don't need to do anything but pay taxes and die. STFU.

Let's see:

Republican President: Signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

Republican President: Signed an executive order creating the EPA.

democrat President: Signed an executive order throwing over 100,000 innocent, loyal Americans into concentration camps....

It must be their ability to shamelessly deny the reality of what they were and what they are that allows democrats to pretend up is down and to still go on and on as if they are the 'good guys' and anyone who disagrees with any policy or attitude of theirs must be 'mean-spirited,' '___ist,' 'stupid,' 'ill-willed,' 'blind,' 'asleep,' or the like.

There it is....exactly as I described on another thread. :rolleyes: This kind of reality-denying liberal must be visiting from Bizarro-World.

By definition, you white dog bitch.

And you validate Unkotare's comment, you idiot. You managed a racist and sexist rant.

Right. Your girlfriend comes at you with a knife, and stabs you. Is she still the love of your life? Your angel? Your darling baby? Or is she now "the bitch from Hell"?
There is good and bad in all....even women. To call a bitch "a bitch", and to identify a reality is not sexist. I adore women. I hate bitches. There is a difference. And how is it racist??? She has a white dog for an avatar. I called it, like it is. She obviously wants people to believe she is a white dog. Do you not know what an avatar is? It's a representation of you. Stupid.

I am a raving lunatic because I point out you rant like a child. And if you are sixty, then you are pathetic. Your defense that "I have white friends" is just like whites saying they have black friends who they love.

And you are right: you are a poor actor, a poor performer, and your imitation of Langston Hughes sux. Anyone can read the reviews.

You have made a insenstive remark about the challenged, you made a racist and sexist remark about a woman.

You will be held accountable, poet, for your racism here when you blurt it out.

Your girlfriend comes at you with a knife, and stabs you. Is she still the love of your life? Your angel? Your darling baby? Or is she now "the bitch from Hell"? There is good and bad in all....even women. To call a bitch "a bitch", and to identify a reality is not sexist. I adore women. I hate bitches. There is a difference. And how is it racist??? She has a white dog for an avatar. I called it, like it is. She obviously wants people to believe she is a white dog. Do you not know what an avatar is? It's a representation of you. Stupid.

Here is a clear self exposure of his racism and sexism.

Let's see:

Republican President: Signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

Republican President: Signed an executive order creating the EPA.

democrat President: Signed an executive order throwing over 100,000 innocent, loyal Americans into concentration camps....

It must be their ability to shamelessly deny the reality of what they were and what they are that allows democrats to pretend up is down and to still go on and on as if they are the 'good guys' and anyone who disagrees with any policy or attitude of theirs must be 'mean-spirited,' '___ist,' 'stupid,' 'ill-willed,' 'blind,' 'asleep,' or the like.

History Fail. The Party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party. The racist Democratic Party is now known as The Republican Party.
FDR did what he had to do, for national security. The interred were compensated, monetarily, for their ordeal.....much more than any descendants of slavery were.

Forum List

Back