Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

White Southern Christian Conservatives. They made up the majority of racists in the democratic party. They left for the open and welcoming arms of the GOP (please, we know about the manipulated data to suggest there was no racist Southern Strategy, contrary to the admission by GOP power brokers). They made up the majority of Klansmen. They were the majority of Confederate Traitors who had to be pardoned after the American Civil War.

Only criminals get pardons. In the case of the Confederacy twas White Southern Christian Conservatives who were the majority of pardoned criminals

again Dante about the southern strategy

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?
Name the people who switched to republican in the 60s-70s?
why did the south vote for democrats, except in landslides until 2000?
Why did the democrats keep state and local seats until the 90s?

Still no answers because you are nothing but a hollow shell that spouts talking points...since I guess you dont have those answers in the huff po, you dont have an answer

Lee Atwater and a former Chairman of the GOP admitted to and apologized for a GOP Southern Strategy. YOUR argument is with THEM and not I

i don't believe either party, dems or pubs, are inherently racist. sure, there are racist in both parties, but as a platform, neither party is inherently racist.

sumbitch. I agree with you. I'll be a sumbitch (-;

Inherently? When the Southern White Christian Conservatives were in charge of the DNC, the party had a racist platform. When the Southern White Christian Conservatives jumped into the open and welcoming arms of the GOP, their platform was racist.

As a Southern White Christian Conservative, Lee Atwater explains it:

Atwater on the Southern Strategy

As a member of the Reagan administration in 1981, Atwater gave an anonymous interview to political scientist Alexander P
. Lamis. Part of the interview was printed in Lamis's book The Two-Party South, then reprinted in Southern Politics in the 1990s with Atwater's name revealed. Bob Herbert reported on the interview in the October 6, 2005, edition of The New York Times. On November 13, 2012, The Nation magazine released the audio of the full interview.[7] James Carter IV, grandson of former president Jimmy Carter, had asked and been granted access to these tapes by the widow of the recently deceased interviewer, Mr. Lamis. Atwater talked about the Republican Southern Strategy and Ronald Reagan's version of it:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [the new Southern Strategy of Ronald Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster.

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

Lee Atwater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White Southern Christian Conservatives. They made up the majority of racists in the democratic party. They left for the open and welcoming arms of the GOP (please, we know about the manipulated data to suggest there was no racist Southern Strategy, contrary to the admission by GOP power brokers). They made up the majority of Klansmen. They were the majority of Confederate Traitors who had to be pardoned after the American Civil War.

Only criminals get pardons. In the case of the Confederacy twas White Southern Christian Conservatives who were the majority of pardoned criminals

again Dante about the southern strategy

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?

Still no answers because you are nothing but a hollow shell that spouts talking points...since I guess you dont have those answers in the huff po, you dont have an answer

Lee Atwater and a former Chairman of the GOP admitted to and apologized for a GOP Southern Strategy. YOUR argument is with THEM and not I

Oh please, you didnt answer the questions. Lee Atwater said that welfare was a code word for racism, well maybe for him, but nobody I know.

so again, for this policy, what hard evidence do you have?

I'm still waiting on these answers

You wont answers these, because your premise is flawed

Why didnt FDR desegregate? why did Wilson segregate?

Those are democrats not republicans

The country favored it for the same reasons our cities are shit holes today. It really is up to these groups to work for their own advancement...

We can't do it for them.
well to some extent that is true...whites had to have a change of mind and I'm glad they changed to the republican view.

Unfortunately democrats found another way to keep them captive.....govt programs......did it under FDR ALONG with the RACISTS....and have been doing it ever since.

The country favored it for the same reasons our cities are shit holes today. It really is up to these groups to work for their own advancement...

We can't do it for them.
well to some extent that is true...whites had to have a change of mind and I'm glad they changed to the republican view.

Unfortunately democrats found another way to keep them captive.....govt programs......did it under FDR ALONG with the RACISTS....and have been doing it ever since.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years!"

-Lyndon Johnson

You know what I find ironic about this? Even poet can't stand you, Jake. More power to him.

You trolls in the very small political minority represent the very worst characteristics that no-Americans fail to realize just how far you guys are out of the mainstream.

Addition: Ernie S and Buckeye have been awarded the TIA Medal, as well as TK.

You know what I find ironic about this? Even poet can't stand you, Jake. More power to him.

You trolls in the very small political minority represent the very worst characteristics that no-Americans fail to realize just how far you guys are out of the mainstream.

Who cares about your fuckin' medals? How about you shove them up your backside, Jake?

Who cares about your fuckin' medals? How about you shove them up your backside, Jake?

The very small minority can whine and pine, cry and sigh like you, TK, but it doesn't mean anything any more. Thank heavens the GOP leadership realizes that you losers cost us the election and won't let you do it again.

You creepy reactionaries simply are irrelevant.

I imply no racism whatsoever, and you can do nothing but insult me. You should learn that you have no dog in this fight. I am a different breed of American, one who does not espouse to your flawed ideals, I am a free thinker, unlike you. I am willing to see past my biases sometimes..

Here is TemplarKormac, awarded the Cross to the Troll In Action Medal, as he stereotypes "people he cannot for the life of him comprehend. He is an example of a textbook narcissist . . . in order to claim his supposed superiority over other people."

TK's pathetic nature considers the right of center to the left of center mainstream as somehow above the fray, and refuses to accept that the real narcissism of the far right and far left harms this country because it ignored the narrative of American history and the Constitution.

Addition: Ernie S and Buckeye have been awarded the TIA Medal, as well.

As if anybody cares, Jake.

Pretty disingenuous to edit your post after you were negged for it to make me out as vindictive.
But that's you, Jake, dishonest and irrelevant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...is-jake-starkey-a-main-stream-republican.html

Pretty disingenuous to edit your post after you were negged for it to make me out as vindictive.

No one would know you negged, little whiner, without posting it publicly.

Yep, you are an official Troll In Action. :lol:

The very small minority can whine and pine, cry and sigh like you, TK, but it doesn't mean anything any more. Thank heavens the GOP leadership realizes that you losers cost us the election and won't let you do it again.

You creepy reactionaries simply are irrelevant.

Oh jeez, just shaddap. You really think you're something aren't you?

We can't do it for them.

Very true...

What the democrats did is take the blacks population that deservedly earned desegregation and turned them into a victim class. One that votes democrat for free shit; welfare, wic, etc. So now they're full of hatred for whites and think they're owe our bank accounts. :eek:

Ask yourself this...What would you rather have seen happened?
1# Blacks are treated as equals and allowed to have a opinion just like everyone else. This would mean that they could vote what ever, etc. They'd have to earn their jobs and education just like everyone.

2# What happened...Free shit, special favors for the black community(AA), and democrats screaming that we're going to chain them up again. This makes them think that they don't have to improve as we're the bad guys that must improve it for them. Like I said they have to do it!!! It has to be a internal force coming from within. Democrats won't allow it...The blood of tens of thousands of black young males are on your hands yearly. :(:(:( Kids that should be getting the best education and seeing themselves as a equal part of this society.

Same reasoning behind the democrats plan to grant amnesty to millions of illegals. More votes for free shit and victimhood is what's on their mind as they only lust for power. I've come to the point where I believe that the better days of this country have passed.

We're in for some really shitty times.

Last edited:

No one would know you negged, little whiner, without posting it publicly.

Yep, you are an official Troll In Action. :lol:

Don't think I haven't found out about your little implosion with Neotrotsky. Yeah, that thread from 2 years ago. He whipped you good. I wish I could whip you that good. Shut your damned trap Jake, you aren't special by any stretch of the word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back