Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Pretty disingenuous to edit your post after you were negged for it to make me out as vindictive.

No one would know you negged, little whiner, without posting it publicly.

Yep, you are an official Troll In Action. :lol:

Don't think I haven't found out about your little implosion with Neo. Yeah, that thread from 2 years ago. He whipped you good. I wish I could whip you that good. Shut your damned trap Jake, you aren't special by any stretch of the word.

you should have seen him and me in a thread on facism....

TemplarKormac said:
Oh jeez, just shaddap. You really think you're something aren't you?
I am not a creepy reactionary whiner like you.

TemplarKormac said:
Don't think I haven't found out about your little implosion with Neotrotsky.
The troll was beaten down and then he went away. Invite him to visit, and I will do the same to him again.

buckeye said:
Got your ass beat so hard that you are running around with a Nazi eagle tattooed on it.

I love it when the reactionary creepts try to gang up. They are the Keystone Reactionary Creep Trolls and so much to bat around like the whffle balls they are.

TemplarKormac said:
Oh jeez, just shaddap. You really think you're something aren't you?
I am not a creepy reactionary whiner like you.

TemplarKormac said:
Don't think I haven't found out about your little implosion with Neotrotsky.
The troll was beaten down and then he went away. Invite him to visit, and I will do the same to him again.

buckeye said:
Got your ass beat so hard that you are running around with a Nazi eagle tattooed on it.

I love it when the reactionary creepts try to gang up. They are the Keystone Reactionary Creep Trolls and so much to bat around like the whffle balls they are.

Is that it? You sound like a fuckin 5 year old throwing a hissy fit.

You have nothing but insults. I pity you, I really do. Nearly 50,000 posts of whining and crying. How much of your waking day do you spend on these forums wasting other peoples time, Jake?

Cry all you want. You are not well liked here. Reactionary is a word better suited to describe you, if anything else.

Last edited:
Wow another tactic to ignore and deflect. You're pathetic, you must be ia real genius, oh wait we've seen your racist crazy ass posts.

You're a poster, who uses the n-word, "for fun", and you're calling me racist?????????
Un fucking believable

what's hilarious is that you think using the n-word is equivalent to a church burning or a lynching.....that's retarded

No, you're wrong. In this thread somewhere, he said lynching was fine as long as they're not called ******* in the process.:cuckoo:

Why didnt FDR desegregate? why did Wilson segregate?

Those are democrats not republicans

lol, it was all explained to you earlier in the thread. Learn to read.

No it wasnt....please link to that page.

There are nearly 1000 comments in this thread, you really expect him to put his back into it? I doubt it, because trying to find an argument of his own is like trying to find honesty in DC. You won't find it.

with republican mayors?

NY
LA
San Diego

you know cities they sucked with democrats, have done well with republicans.
as for the ones without repubilcans, and just have had democrats controlling everything:
Detroit
Memphis
Atlanta
Oakland

shall I go on?

NY? LA??? Bloomberg in an Independent. Are you implying that both cities don't have the same problems as Chicago or Detroit? LOL

Uh yeah do you know anything? Did your talking points not give that stuff?

You're right Bloomberg is an independant, he's a moron.

I'm talking about Rudy, who cleaned NY up big time....when Dinkins was mayor they said NY couldnt be governed....but maybe that was before your time, maybe it wasnt in the huffpo or daily kos.

And Riordan of LA who turned that city around....democrats fuck it up, republicans have to clean it up.
Such BS and lies. Giuliani's administration was as corrupt as he was, cheating on his wife, while still in office. And who, in his quest for the presidency added "9/11", as a catchphrase, every other sentence, boring people "to tears".

I imply no racism whatsoever, and you can do nothing but insult me. You should learn that you have no dog in this fight. I am a different breed of American, one who does not espouse to your flawed ideals, I am a free thinker, unlike you. I am willing to see past my biases sometimes..

Here is TemplarKormac, awarded the Cross to the Troll In Action Medal, as he stereotypes "people he cannot for the life of him comprehend. He is an example of a textbook narcissist . . . in order to claim his supposed superiority over other people."

TK's pathetic nature considers the right of center to the left of center mainstream as somehow above the fray, and refuses to accept that the real narcissism of the far right and far left harms this country because it ignored the narrative of American history and the Constitution.

Addition: Ernie S and Buckeye have been awarded the TIA Medal, as well.
touche'

And every one of the creep reactionary comments, a la TK and his troll troop, are worthless.

No wonder we got beat by Obama and the Dems with these people running around in a rage scaring the mainstream GOP of America.

We see that changing, with Christie and the others telling the creeps to recognize coming change or stay away.

Last edited:
Here is TemplarKormac demonstrating his Troll In Action wares. Poet made a clear statement and Jroc completely ignored it and made a statement about the Democratic Party fifty years before, which had nothing to do with the discussion.

TK then begans a rant and chant about about how badly the blacks are treated by the DP without offering any reason why the RP are not getting the votes. The implicit racism of TK's rant astounds the rational mind: his language, his inferences.

Poet, Jroc, and Templar Kormac are clear examples of TIuA.

How mental are you? First defending me, and then turning around and including me in the group of trolls you were railing against. You're a dishonest poster. Please don't do me any favors.

Where you are correct, I will defend your position.

When your mental pathology slips, I will kick it up back your butt.

Stop trolling.
Oh, I'm starting to like you. Let me have it. Keep me on my toes.

How mental are you? First defending me, and then turning around and including me in the group of trolls you were railing against. You're a dishonest poster. Please don't do me any favors.

Where you are correct, I will defend your position.

When your mental pathology slips, I will kick it up back your butt.

Stop trolling.
Oh, I'm starting to like you. Let me have it. Keep me on my toes.

Just don't troll. Accept that you are a racist when your temper slips. Control it.

NY? LA??? Bloomberg in an Independent. Are you implying that both cities don't have the same problems as Chicago or Detroit? LOL

Uh yeah do you know anything? Did your talking points not give that stuff?

You're right Bloomberg is an independant, he's a moron.

I'm talking about Rudy, who cleaned NY up big time....when Dinkins was mayor they said NY couldnt be governed....but maybe that was before your time, maybe it wasnt in the huffpo or daily kos.

And Riordan of LA who turned that city around....democrats fuck it up, republicans have to clean it up.
Such BS and lies. Giuliani's administration was as corrupt as he was, cheating on his wife, while still in office. And who, in his quest for the presidency added "9/11", as a catchphrase, every other sentence, boring people "to tears".

Oh please...you're so full of shit.....and if you're concerned about cheating....apparently you dont like Clinton, eh?

But you arent old enough to remember NYC before Rudy, crime crime crime, panhandlers, crime, crime crime, dirty city, crime crime crime

Forum List

Back