Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Wow, so you don’t want Biden impeached.

Next, are there conservatives on this message board who do want Biden to be impeached? Yes or no.

Let’s see if you can go two in a row. The last one might have been a fluke.
Ask them.

i speak for myself, Simp.

Record number of bankruptcies

Record number of people worse off.

Ramoant inflation.

High gas prices.

Open border.

He is a disaster.
He pushed through 6 major pieces of legislation (including an infrastructure bill), before the chickens started ruling the roost.

The border issue is a made up crisis by the right and gas prices are going down, just like inflation.

Ask them.

i speak for myself, Simp.
I quoted someone already in the conversation you jumped into. It’s obvious.

So, just to be clear, I can quote someone calling for Biden to be impeached and you can’t take a stance on whether they want Biden impeached or not.

See what I mean? Probably not.

I quoted someone already in the conversation you jumped into. It’s obvious.

So, just to be clear, I can quote someone calling for Biden to be impeached and you can’t take a stance on whether they want Biden impeached or not.

See what I mean? Probably not.
Not your best attempt at a gotcha moment, Simp.

Other posters are free to think anything they want.

If you know someone who wants to impeach Tater why are you asking me if someone here wants him impeached? :cuckoo:

Not your best attempt at a gotcha moment, Simp.

Other posters are free to think anything they want.

If you know someone who wants to impeach Tater why are you asking me if someone here wants him impeached? :cuckoo:
To see if you’re too scared to take a stance on something in an anonymous message board, which clearly appears to be true.

Here‘s a poll on this message board that should be easy enough even for someone like you.

Now I’m going to ask you again. Are there conservatives on this message board who do want Biden to be impeached? Yes or no.

Now watch. The answer is obvious and yet you can’t take a stance on it. Go on. Let’s see it.

To see if you’re too scared to take a stance on something in an anonymous message board, which clearly appears to be true.

Here‘s a poll on this message board that should be easy enough even for someone like you.

Now I’m going to ask you again. Are there conservatives on this message board who do want Biden to be impeached? Yes or no.

Now watch. The answer is obvious and yet you can’t take a stance on it. Go on. Let’s see it.
My stance is you are a nutbag for having to ask me if someone on this board wants to impeach Pedo Joe after claiming there are. :cuckoo:

I stand by that position.

My stance is you are a nutbag for having to ask me if someone on this board wants to impeach Pedo Joe after claiming there are. :cuckoo:

I stand by that position.
So you can’t answer a simple fucking question even when I shove the evidence right in your face.

See what I mean? You’re too much of a pussy to take a stance on anything in a discussion. You’re all about gotcha word games and lame insults.

This is why I don’t give a shit what you think, conspiracy theorist simp. Now drop me a funny rating, try to say something clever, and let the adults talk.

So you can’t answer a simple fucking question even when I shove the evidence right in your face.

See what I mean? You’re too much of a pussy to take a stance on anything in a discussion. You’re all about gotcha word games and lame insults.

This is why I don’t give a shit what you think, conspiracy theorist simp. Now drop me a funny rating, try to say something clever, and let the adults talk.
Once again, if you have all this evidence, why do you need me to give you the answer, Nutball? :cuckoo:

Once again, if you have all this evidence, why do you need me to give you the answer, Nutball? :cuckoo:
To show that you’re a pussy who can’t take a stance on a discussed topic.

Don’t forget the funny rating, conspiracy theorist simp. ;)

To show that you’re a pussy who can’t take a stance on a discussed topic.

Don’t forget the funny rating, conspiracy theorist simp. ;)
That wouldn’t be taking a stance, you raving moron.

you have my stance on impeachment.

That wouldn’t be taking a stance, you raving moron.

you have my stance on impeachment.
Whatever you need to tell yourself, conspiracy theorist simp. It's a simple question with an obvious answer and you can't fucking answer it.

Answering it wouldn’t be taking a stand, Halfwit.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to try to justify how much of a pussy you are for failing to answer a simple question.

You’re too afraid to answer a simple yes/no question on an anonymous message board where I showed you the answer.

Thanks for proving my point, conspiracy theorist simp. And now you’re back to spamming negative ratings.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to try to justify how much of a pussy you are for failing to answer a simple question.

You’re too afraid to answer a simple yes/no question on an anonymous message board where I showed you the answer.

Thanks for proving my point, conspiracy theorist simp. And now you’re back to spamming negative ratings.
Explain how it would be taking a stand to say “ Yes, someone on this board wants Pedo Joe impeached”?

I don’t think “taking a stand” means what you think it means, Cupcake.

Explain how it would be taking a stand to say “ Yes, someone on this board wants Pedo Joe impeached”?

I don’t think “taking a stand” means what you think it means, Cupcake.
And now you’re trying to play word games to justify your inability to answer a simple question, conspiracy theorist simp.

Nobody cares what you think, conspiracy theorist simp.

You're too much of a pussy to take a stance. All you do is play word games and throw around lame insults.
It was a simple question asking you to back up your erroneous claim answering that question would be “taking a stand”.

But you are too big of a pussy to answer, Simp.

It was a simple question asking you to back up your erroneous claim answering that question would be “taking a stand”.
Back to your word games to try to justify why you avoid answering a simple yes/no question. You're a pussy.

Thanks for proving my point, conspiracy theorist simp.

Forum List

Back