Regarding Russia's Encroachment of Ukraine

In my opinion, Americans who value Freedom should not be hostile to Russia in any way.
That makes absolutely no sense. Putin is a murdering dictator who has been attacking his neighbors for 20 years and freedom in Russia is only for the rich...as long as they're willing to share 50-50 with Putin

And oh yea...who cares that Putin has been fucking with our elections. That shouldn't matter...right?

You won't see any solid opinions from leading Republicans right now. Republicans are waiting to see what Biden does, then they will be against it.
No different than Democrats when they aren’t in power. Same tune different party, I hope we will all figure this out and dump these terrible parties.

No different than Democrats when they aren’t in power. Same tune different party, I hope we will all figure this out and dump these terrible parties.
From a die hard Republican Trump apologist

Russia is facing a rough road ahead and the future looks bleak.
I remember an American homeless being interviewed, dump for a house, shit all around and substitute for a make-up, saying how he was proud to have been born in America, the greatest country on earth. So whatever future lies ahead for you, whether it's bleak or hard, I'm sure you'll be telling me it's pure honey.

Last edited:
That makes absolutely no sense. Putin is a murdering dictator who has been attacking his neighbors for 20 years and freedom in Russia is only for the rich...as long as they're willing to share 50-50 with Putin

And oh yea...who cares that Putin has been fucking with our elections. That shouldn't matter...right?
If he's scum of the earth and a murdering dictator how could he bend you, an enlightened American, to vote for Trump whose guts you wholeheartedly hated?

So you're giving Russia a rubber stamp to run roughshod in certain parts of the world.

Let Russia take over. Got it.

Are you volunteering to put your life or your children's lives on the line to stop Russia from invading Ukraine?

If he's scum of the earth and a murdering dictator how could he bend you, an enlightened American, to vote for Trump whose guts you wholeheartedly hated?
I didn't vote for Trump moron.

I bet you DID vote for Putin though

I remember an American homeless being interviewed, dump for a house, shit all around and substitute for a make-up, saying how he was proud to have been born in America, the greatest country on earth. So whatever future lies ahead for you, whether it's bleak or hard, I'm sure you'll be telling me it's pure honey.

Just remember that China is your ally and that Putin has your best interests at heart.

Too fcking funny.

I didn't vote for Trump moron.

I bet you DID vote for Putin though
He's the only one worthy to be voted for so of course I DID. How come YOU made the wrong chose? Does that mean you made up the fucking with your voting system story, dirt-bag? What are you whining about then?

Last edited:
Just remember that China is your ally and that Putin has your best interests at heart.

Too fcking funny.

"It's bad to have an Anglo-Saxon for a foe but God forbid to have him as a friend" someone famous said, so we better side with China.

From a die hard Republican Trump apologist
I say the same about Dems and Republicans, I see no difference between the two are bought and paid for by big corporation. I will vote for change and you will vote for the status quo.

I already stated what my opinion is, and I really don’t care either party’s opinion is, I just observe their actions.

Neither side makes a move until the party in power makes the stand. Been that way for decades. Not surprised that partisans such as yourself don’t see it.

"It's bad to have an Anglo-Saxon for a foe but God forbid to have him as a friend" someone famous said, so we better side with China.

Your relationship with China only works so long as you have something to give them and Russia doesn't have anything left to give. China took Central Asian oil, Russian military patents and is increasingly taking Siberia.

The only thing you have left to offer the Chinese is oral sex - you better buy yourself some knee pads because you have a lot of work ahead of you. But at least you have something to look forward to.

Decus You're being enthusiastically fucked in the ass by blacks and Latinos and are not complaining. I dare not even think of what you're looking forward to. You seem to be getting angry my learned and intelligent friend.

Last edited:
Decus You're being enthusiastically fucked in the ass by blacks and Latinos and are not complaining. I can't even think of what you're looking forward to. You seem to be getting angry my learned and intelligent friend.

You like to cast aspersions but you always avoid responding to the facts:
  • China has taken Central Asian oil from Russia.
  • China has stolen Russian military patents.
  • China is increasingly taking Siberia.
  • Russia is running out of things to "give" their Chinese allies.
I have no idea why I should be mad about that given that you are perfectly happy to kneel at the feet of the Chinese.

You like to cast aspersions but you always avoid responding to the facts:
  • China has taken Central Asian oil from Russia.
  • China has stolen Russian military patents.
  • China is increasingly taking Siberia.
  • Russia is running out of things to "give" their Chinese allies.
I have no idea why I should be mad about that given that you are perfectly happy to kneel at the feet of the Chinese.

If I have no knowledge of any of those things you keep rubbing my nose in, doesn't that mean that they are just the aspersions you're casting at me? Thanks for the expression btw, I was looking for something like that.

Decus You're being enthusiastically fucked in the ass by blacks and Latinos and are not complaining. I dare not even think of what you're looking forward to. You seem to be getting angry my learned and intelligent friend.
Yea..Russians are racist, misogynists' and anti-Semitic...we get it

No wonder American right wingers love you

Forum List

Back