Republican Party Losing White Educated People

Im sorry a liberal indoctrinated education is not a good education sorry, my aunt dropped out of high school now owns a house 2 cars, and is retired. She could engineer a factory,, most republicans have skills to make a living.. democrats don’t.. most of you are AOC

I know you really, really, really want to believe this because you are emotionally invested in your ideology, but most educated people make more money than most uneducated people.

That is an empirical fact. Making emotional arguments based on random anecdotes doesn't change it.

The simple fact is that Trump is offensive to most educated people. That's why he is losing their support.

College-educated whites are now supporting the Republican Party at the lowest rate in at least 20 years. For much of the past two decades, white, college-educated Americans supported the GOP. But no more. And that is almost exclusively because of Trump.

pfkz1wpimk2sfnedwqtmvq.png

Conversely, support for the GOP by non-college educated whites has never been higher. And that too is almost exclusively due to Trump.

ds28mjdwjuwefjlq_c87kw.png

Non-College Whites Had Affinity for GOP Before Trump
Now check the IQs.

Smart white Democrats don’t exist.

Im sorry a liberal indoctrinated education is not a good education sorry, my aunt dropped out of high school now owns a house 2 cars, and is retired. She could engineer a factory,, most republicans have skills to make a living.. democrats don’t.. most of you are AOC

I know you really, really, really want to believe this because you are emotionally invested in your ideology, but most educated people make more money than most uneducated people.

That is an empirical fact. Making emotional arguments based on random anecdotes doesn't change it.
But it’s not about money. Look at democrat run towns, 90% of daily violence happens in towns full of democrats. You aren’t smart. The poorest town in America is the Kentucky they don’t protest they live great lives .. they want less government lol ..
It’s your ideology that is damned.. join us we are happy.. you are not

This isn’t the 50s anymore.

“Educated” is just another word for “brainwashed bumpkin” now.

But it’s not about money. Look at democrat run towns, 90% of daily violence happens in towns full of democrats. You aren’t smart. The poorest town in America is the Kentucky they don’t protest they live great lives .. they want less government lol ..

I'm not a Democrat. Democrats suck. I believe in free market capitalism.

I'm also an empiricist, not a partisan lemming ideologue like most of the people on this thread.

And the empirical facts are that educated white people are moving away from the Republican Party. That's why the GOP got hammered in 2018.

Now check the IQs.

I don't think you're credible given that your self-esteem is based on your skin color, proudtobewhitebecauseIhavenootherreasontobeproud forever
My self esteem is based on being better than my peers without even trying.

Simply being sober all the time, understanding my limits and constantly working to expand them etc.

I would like some real competition, but it no longer actually exists.

The dumbasses graduating colleges today will either be getting annihilated by me on a literal battlefield or licking my boots in civilized society.

Now check the IQs.

I don't think you're credible given that your self-esteem is based on your skin color, proudtobewhitebecauseIhavenootherreasontobeproud forever

Simply being sober all the time, understanding my limits and constantly working to expand them etc.

The dumbasses graduating colleges today will either be getting annihilated by me on a literal battlefield or licking my boots in civilized society.

If your peers aren't sober most of the time ptbwbihnortbp forever, then yes, you are at the bottom of the food chain.

Right.

If you're telling your children not to get an education in the knowledge economy, you are a complete moron!

:lol:
I am going to educate my children personally, and if I decide to put them in an indoctrination camp for a short period of time it will be part of my own curriculum to show them just how pathetic “educated” people in the modern day are.

Censorship wouldn’t exist if the left was actually as smart as they say they are.

Right.

If you're telling your children not to get an education in the knowledge economy, you are a complete moron!

I am going to educate my children personally, and if I decide to put them in an indoctrination camp for a short period of time it will be part of my own curriculum to show them just how pathetic “educated” people in the modern day are.

Censorship wouldn’t exist if the left was actually as smart as they say they are.

The Left sucks.

That tells you how bad your Orange God is to educated people.

I'm not a Democrat. Democrats suck. I believe in free market capitalism.

I'm also an empiricist, not a partisan lemming ideologue like most of the people on this thread.

And the empirical facts are that educated white people are moving away from the Republican Party. That's why the GOP got hammered in 2018.
And vote for the party that wants to kill live babies and give illegals free health care.. yea call me stupid lol

Now check the IQs.

If your peers aren't sober most of the time ptbwbihnortbp forever, then yes, you are at the bottom of the food chain.
Drug use and abuse and alcoholism is the norm for all of society now.

If you actually had a brain in your head yourself you would see this.

Right.

The Left sucks.

That tells you how bad your Orange God is to educated people.
“Educated” people are the left, idiot.

Colleges are to leftists what churches are to Christians.

Professors today are little better than fucking televangelists.

To the lower rungs of society, maybe.

Get out of your town. Get out of your social strata. Go get an education. Make something of yourself. You'll find America is a great place.

Get out of your town. Get out of your social strata. Go get an education. Make something of yourself. You'll find America is a great place.
Did Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore vote democrat?? Hmm

[
Yet, someone else recently reported on a poll showing if you were a white, college educated male, you were far more likely to support Trump! Which is it?

I can design a poll to prove that most people support repeal of the law of gravity.

You do understand that college educated white people aren't just male?

What are you, 110 years old? Are you harkening back to a time when women didn't vote?

You do realize that white male college graduates are still the majority of college graduates, and that alone puts your numbers in serious doubt.

I guess you don't know anything about statistics.

Haha, it's absolutely hilarious that you think your argument is correct. Your mathematical assumptions are completely wrong.

Let me explain to you why, old man. If 55% of white graduates are male, and 55% of white male college graduates support Trump, but 70% of white female graduates do not, then white college graduates do not support Trump.

I know that you have a hard time grasping this because are very emotionally invested in supporting Orange Jesus, but you clearly don't understand the most basic statistics.

Where did you get those figures? You are the one making assumptions.

“Educated” people are the left, idiot.

Colleges are to leftists what churches are to Christians.

Professors today are little better than fucking televangelists.

Up until a few years ago, educated whites supported Republicans more than Democrats. But in 2016, they started moving the other way.

Hmm, what happened in 2016? Hmm, I wonder what that would have been?

And that's not people who are in college. Those are college-educated. Most college-educated are out of college, and have been for years.

It's because your white nationalist footsy-playing Orange God is offensive to most educated people, even if you worship him like a deity.

My “town” is completely representative of America as a whole. In fact it is doing better than America as a whole.

Millennials do drugs regularly as a whole, just accept it and move on.

[
Yet, someone else recently reported on a poll showing if you were a white, college educated male, you were far more likely to support Trump! Which is it?

I can design a poll to prove that most people support repeal of the law of gravity.

You do understand that college educated white people aren't just male?

What are you, 110 years old? Are you harkening back to a time when women didn't vote?

You do realize that white male college graduates are still the majority of college graduates, and that alone puts your numbers in serious doubt.

I guess you don't know anything about statistics.

Haha, it's absolutely hilarious that you think your argument is correct. Your mathematical assumptions are completely wrong.

Let me explain to you why, old man. If 55% of white graduates are male, and 55% of white male college graduates support Trump, but 70% of white female graduates do not, then white college graduates do not support Trump.

I know that you have a hard time grasping this because are very emotionally invested in supporting Orange Jesus, but you clearly don't understand the most basic statistics.

Where did you get those figures? You are the one making assumptions.

God, it's like I'm talking to a wall when I'm talking to you. It's an example of why you are wrong.

YOU assume that because college-educated white males are supporting Trump, all college-educated white people support Trump.

If college-educated white females do not support Trump at a much higher level than college-educated white males support him, then most college-educated do NOT support Trump.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? It's very simple.

Forum List

Back