Republican Party Losing White Educated People

Makes sense. Educated people tend to respect others who tell the truth. Trump has over 10,000 documented lies in just a little over two years. Imagine how many lies he’s told that haven’t been documented.

The Dems have to make sure they give their educated voters a reason to vote for them. Perhaps the greatest example is this: These new abortion restrictions may do the trick in showing college educated women and men the inherent danger of conservatives; combined with the repulsive lies Trump has told on the subject. The point bing the lies probably aren’t enough (—yeah I can’t believe it either—).

Maybe they should they try to think of ways to help those who didn't have the opportunity to get a degree instead of mocking them.

Gee, Liz Warren wants to make 4 years of College free to everyone and forgive student loans. Virtually all DNC candidates want to make 2 years of college available free of charge.

Perhaps you should be better informed. Oh, I apologize. I guess I was mocking your ignorance.

You whacks still don’t know how retarded you sound when you say dumbass shit like... “free to everyone”.
Do you weirdos honestly believe cash is harvested in fields?

It would be paid for with a 2% tax on households making $50M or more per year.

Oh, I could have sworn you said “free to everyone”

Makes sense. Educated people tend to respect others who tell the truth. Trump has over 10,000 documented lies in just a little over two years. Imagine how many lies he’s told that haven’t been documented.

The Dems have to make sure they give their educated voters a reason to vote for them. Perhaps the greatest example is this: These new abortion restrictions may do the trick in showing college educated women and men the inherent danger of conservatives; combined with the repulsive lies Trump has told on the subject. The point bing the lies probably aren’t enough (—yeah I can’t believe it either—).

Maybe they should they try to think of ways to help those who didn't have the opportunity to get a degree instead of mocking them.

Gee, Liz Warren wants to make 4 years of College free to everyone and forgive student loans. Virtually all DNC candidates want to make 2 years of college available free of charge.

Perhaps you should be better informed. Oh, I apologize. I guess I was mocking your ignorance.

You whacks still don’t know how retarded you sound when you say dumbass shit like... “free to everyone”.
Do you weirdos honestly believe cash is harvested in fields?

It would be paid for with a 2% tax on households making $50M or more per year.

I bet if you sent home 20-40 illegal wetbacks and all their illegitimate anchors you’d be able to sell that.

College educated is not a good thing any more lol

lol

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre

x133.gif.pagespeed.ic.Ujh-0qY7_9.png

Educational Attainment and Lifetime Earnings

lol

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre

I’m glad people are making money with a paper.. but look at the department of education,, look at the entire democrat party.. they are beyond uneducated, almost 90% of daily violence happens in towns run by democrats... I’d take a private school education down south any day of the week over anything up north

Predictable for a party that is essentially anti-education at this point.

Not "anti-education" but anti-indenture. Look at the student loans kids are burdened with. What if they can't find a good job to pay that loan back? We're for prosperity, if its college fine, if its a needed job skill fine.

^Dopey logic like this is a prime example of why.

Who is working to make education affordable for all?
Certainly not the moonbats...."Free" federal student loan money has predictably made college vastly more expensive....Anyone who has the most tenuous grasp of basic econ can tell you why.
Enlighten us, professor.
1) There are a relatively static number of colleges.

2) The pool of money to be thrown at those colleges has been made practically limitless.

Using what one learns in hour one, of day one, of econ 101 (i.e. supply & demand), which direction do you think the prices to attend those schools are going to go?

Hint: not down.

College-educated whites are now supporting the Republican Party at the lowest rate in at least 20 years. For much of the past two decades, white, college-educated Americans supported the GOP. But no more. And that is almost exclusively because of Trump.

pfkz1wpimk2sfnedwqtmvq.png

Conversely, support for the GOP by non-college educated whites has never been higher. And that too is almost exclusively due to Trump.

ds28mjdwjuwefjlq_c87kw.png

Non-College Whites Had Affinity for GOP Before Trump

Um, has it occurred to you that white educated people are smart enough to lie about their support for TRUMP in order to avoid any backlash against them.

College-educated whites are now supporting the Republican Party at the lowest rate in at least 20 years. For much of the past two decades, white, college-educated Americans supported the GOP. But no more. And that is almost exclusively because of Trump.

pfkz1wpimk2sfnedwqtmvq.png

Conversely, support for the GOP by non-college educated whites has never been higher. And that too is almost exclusively due to Trump.

ds28mjdwjuwefjlq_c87kw.png

Non-College Whites Had Affinity for GOP Before Trump

Yet, someone else recently reported on a poll showing if you were a white, college educated male, you were far more likely to support Trump! Which is it?

I can design a poll to prove that most people support repeal of the law of gravity.

lol

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre

Wow... the PHD already has much higher income level before even obtaining the PHD.

It's almost like your chart refutes itself.

This is the leftist lie, they actually believe that if you put a retarded person like the above to a PHD program, he will come out a genius. What actually happens is that he falls flat on his face and takes on drugs.

Predictable for a party that is essentially anti-education at this point.

Not "anti-education" but anti-indenture. Look at the student loans kids are burdened with. What if they can't find a good job to pay that loan back? We're for prosperity, if its college fine, if its a needed job skill fine.

^Dopey logic like this is a prime example of why.

Who is working to make education affordable for all?
Certainly not the moonbats...."Free" federal student loan money has predictably made college vastly more expensive....Anyone who has the most tenuous grasp of basic econ can tell you why.
Enlighten us, professor.
1) There are a relatively static number of colleges.

2) The pool of money to be thrown at those colleges has been made practically limitless.

Using what one learns in hour one, of day one, of econ 101 (i.e. supply & demand), which direction do you think the prices to attend those schools are going to go?

Hint: not down.
Nonsense.
Student loans, available from both federal and private lenders, have been around a long time. I would argue the need for loans grew as a result of increasing cost to students.

I would argue that tax cuts and the resulting cuts in subsidies to public universities as well as flat wages for forty years is what's behind the increasing need for tuition assistance. Simply, wages have not kept pace with the growth in cost. Forty years ago a student could earn enough in a summer job to pay for tuition. Not today.
How The Cost Of College Went From Affordable To Sky-High

Last edited:

lol

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre

Wow... the PHD already has much higher income level before even obtaining the PHD.

It's almost like your chart refutes itself.

This is the leftist lie, they actually believe that if you put a retarded person like the above to a PHD program, he will come out a genius. What actually happens is that he falls flat on his face and takes on drugs.

:lol:

You can't be this stupid thinking that uneducated people generally make more than educated people.

Oh wait, do you believe Obama was born in Kenya? Well maybe you are that stupid!

[
Yet, someone else recently reported on a poll showing if you were a white, college educated male, you were far more likely to support Trump! Which is it?

I can design a poll to prove that most people support repeal of the law of gravity.

You do understand that college educated white people aren't just male?

What are you, 110 years old? Are you harkening back to a time when women didn't vote?

AOC has a Economics degree from Boston University... gooooo away far away

Haha, you got me there. She's a moron.

But still, she makes more money than most of Trump's worshippers.

As do most educated people.
Free people don’t need money we need opportunity. Most republicans prob drop out of high school and will have a more complete life in America then any democrat

[

What are you, 110 years old? Are you harkening back to a time when women didn't vote?

You do realize that white male college graduates are still the majority of college graduates, and that alone puts your numbers in serious doubt.

I guess you don't know anything about statistics.

Free people don’t need money we need opportunity. Most republicans prob drop out of high school and will have a more complete life in America then any democrat

But "most Republicans" used to include educated people. Educated people are moving away from the Republican Party because of Trump.

I know that Trump is your God, and you will believe anything he tells you. That's why so many of Trump's worshippers are on this thread defending him while making irrelevant arguments to the OP.

[

You do realize that white male college graduates are still the majority of college graduates, and that alone puts your numbers in serious doubt.

I guess you don't know anything about statistics.

Haha, it's absolutely hilarious that you think your argument is correct. Your mathematical assumptions are completely wrong.

Let me explain to you why, old man. If 55% of white graduates are male, and 55% of white male college graduates support Trump, but 70% of white female graduates do not, then white college graduates do not support Trump.

I know that you have a hard time grasping this because are very emotionally invested in supporting Orange Jesus, but you clearly don't understand the most basic statistics.

But "most Republicans" used to include educated people. Educated people are moving away from the Republican Party because of Trump.

I know that Trump is your God, and you will believe anything he tells you. That's why so many of Trump's worshippers are on this thread defending him while making irrelevant arguments to the OP.
Im sorry a liberal indoctrinated education is not a good education sorry, my aunt dropped out of high school now owns a house 2 cars, and is retired. She could engineer a factory,, most republicans have skills to make a living.. democrats don’t.. most of you are AOC

Forum List

Back