Republicans have lost the black vote forever?

Progressives used their media monopoly to tell one of the Biggest Lies in Human History: LBJ was a Civil Rights hero

Never been known to be PC. That's just not me. PC is a shameful Communist-invented sham. It was invented to crush Free Speech. I just speak truth & reality. We're not at that tipping-point with African Americans. Too many are still uneducated, ignorant, and violent. That's just the way it is. But i still believe once the majority becomes more educated & informed, they'll see the truth. The Democratic Party is a Johnny-Come-Lately when it comes to civil rights for African Americans. The Republican Party was fighting for that long before.

Maybe you are confusing being PC with being an Insulting Elitist asshole....Yeah, you are.

so have all the un-PC you want just dont expect people to gravitate toward you when you are giving them the back of your hand and making excuses for the backhands.

Humans...actually animals of all sorts typically wont like you when they are smacked around or disrespected.

So when your un-PC shit goes to a predictable result thats fine. Just stop the fucking whining about being persecuted afterwards

Ah, sounds like you just want people who disagree with you to shut up. That's why the Communists invented the PC sham. What specific comments of mine do you have a problem with? Now be careful, because remember i'm not PC. You may not be able to handle my response. Just a heads-up.

No..not once Persecuted Percy did I say I wanted you to shut up. I said when I react to your un-PC talk dont start crying about it unless you want to...um...how'd you put it...crush MY free speech of disagreeing with you.

Say whatever you like just dont act like a victim after defending your right to say something and stopping my speech with your persecution act

Maybe you are confusing being PC with being an Insulting Elitist asshole....Yeah, you are.

so have all the un-PC you want just dont expect people to gravitate toward you when you are giving them the back of your hand and making excuses for the backhands.

Humans...actually animals of all sorts typically wont like you when they are smacked around or disrespected.

So when your un-PC shit goes to a predictable result thats fine. Just stop the fucking whining about being persecuted afterwards

Ah, sounds like you just want people who disagree with you to shut up. That's why the Communists invented the PC sham. What specific comments of mine do you have a problem with? Now be careful, because remember i'm not PC. You may not be able to handle my response. Just a heads-up.

No..not once Persecuted Percy did I say I wanted you to shut up. I said when I react to your un-PC talk dont start crying about it unless you want to...um...how'd you put it...crush MY free speech of disagreeing with you.

Say whatever you like just dont act like a victim after defending your right to say something and stopping my speech with your persecution act

Calm down and give specifics. What particular comment of mine do you have a problem with? I'm willing to listen.

Well one, its not a real quote and two that doesnt mean you are a more attractive option because one guy allegedly said ****** 60 years ago.

You guys keep forgetting to add the part where going GOP is a better choice...I'm sure its a coincidence and not that you dont have anything

The Republican Party was at the forefront of civil rights for African Americans. Long before the Democratic Party was.

60 years ago....Dam thats sad that you dont have anything more current which says a lot

It matter because 60 years ago LBJ Promised to have "them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" and as a direct result today, 72% of black children are born out of wedlock.

That's why it matters

Last edited:
The Republican Party was at the forefront of civil rights for African Americans. Long before the Democratic Party was.

60 years ago....Dam thats sad that you dont have anything more current which says a lot

It matter because 60 years ago LBJ Promised to have "them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" and as a direct result today, 72% of black children are born out of wedlock.

That's why is matters

Unfortunately, too many African Americans as well as most Americans, don't know history. That's why i said we're not at a tipping-point with African Americans yet. Too many are unfortunately uneducated, ignorant, and violent. When or if the majority becomes educated & informed, they'll begin to understand history. But i think we're still a long way from getting to that tipping-point.

Calm down and give specifics. What particular comment of mine do you have a problem with? I'm willing to listen.

You insistence that blacks do not vote republican because they "dont know better" or arent intelligent enough to do so.

When the problem is, here I am, a black man, asking you how the GOP should be a viable option for me and you cant name it after 8-9 posts. The only thing you got is "well 60 years ago..."

You insistence that blacks do not vote republican because they "dont know better" or arent intelligent enough to do so.

When the problem is, here I am, a black man, asking you how the GOP should be a viable option for me and you cant name it after 8-9 posts. The only thing you got is "well 60 years ago..."

And that question applies not just to blacks but to all minorities

What Republican policies will make my life better?

You're a big boy or girl. I can't make your decisions for you. I won't tell you who you should vote for. I don't do that. But what i said about African Americans is the truth. They're not at a tipping-point yet. Too many are still uneducated, ignorant, and violent.

When or if the majority do become more educated and informed, i do believe many will begin to lean Conservative and begin voting Republican a bit more. In my opinion, most African Americans lean Conservative in general. But that's just my opinion.

We thank CrusaderFrank and Paulitician for putting their their patronizing racist attitudes on such open display, due to the votes it gains for the Democrats.

Go on guys, keep telling blacks how they're all brainwashed and looking for handouts. They don't see that as offensive at all. Really, it's not racist at all to declare how all blacks are stupid welfare cases. If you tell each other over and over that it's not racist, it might even magically make it true, so you be sure to keep trying. Just make sure to do it loudly and publicly because, again, we Democrats appreciate the votes.

You're a big boy or girl. I can't make your decisions for you. I won't tell you who you should vote for. I don't do that. But what i said about African Americans is the truth. They're not at a tipping-point yet. Too many are still uneducated, ignorant, and violent.

When or if the majority do become more educated and informed, i do believe many will begin to lean Conservative and begin voting Republican a bit more. In my opinion, most African Americans lean Conservative in general. But that's just my opinion.

See? I asked you not who I should vote for but for ANYTHING on why the GOP should be an option for any minority and you once again cant give one reason.

Dont you find that strange? The GOP doesnt have a value statement at all? Or that you have a problem presenting why the GOP is better in your estimation?

You said " I can't make your decisions for you" good, because thats not what I'm asking but you know that. I mean hell, McDonalds can say why you should eat there over BK but you cant think of anything of value WHILE at the same time saying that blacks arent smart enough to see the value that YOU YOURSELF are having trouble expressing?

We thank CrusaderFrank and Paulitician for putting their their patronizing racist attitudes on such open display, due to the votes it gains for the Democrats.

Go on guys, keep telling blacks how they're all brainwashed and looking for handouts. They don't see that as offensive at all. Really, it's not racist at all to declare how all blacks are stupid welfare cases. If you tell each other over and over that it's not racist, it might even magically make it true, so you be sure to keep trying. Just make sure to do it loudly and publicly because, again, we Democrats appreciate the votes.

It's not brainwashed if you've never been exposed to the truth. I wonder how people would react to the actual record and agenda of Civil Rights "hero" LBJ?

Looks like it's race baiting season again...:eusa_liar:

of course it is..their Dear leader approvals are in the crapper so they have to drag out their usual dirty smears and use of people...homosexuals check, childreeeeeen check, black people check, now onto BROWN PEOPLE

Look at how many people even today believe Sen Joe McCarthy used his House Unamerican Activities Committee to blacklist innocent Hollywood writers and start a "Red Scare"

That's the same propaganda machine that set out the fictional --and totally wrong -- LBJ Civil Rights Hero story

You yourself should make your life better. Not Government. That's not its role. You're not entitled or deserve anything. You alone are responsible for your successes and failures. Government played no part in it.

See? I asked you not who I should vote for but for ANYTHING on why the GOP should be an option for any minority and you once again cant give one reason.

Dont you find that strange? The GOP doesnt have a value statement at all? Or that you have a problem presenting why the GOP is better in your estimation?

You said " I can't make your decisions for you" good, because thats not what I'm asking but you know that. I mean hell, McDonalds can say why you should eat there over BK but you cant think of anything of value WHILE at the same time saying that blacks arent smart enough to see the value that YOU YOURSELF are having trouble expressing?

Oh i get it now, you're an Entitlement wanka. You're one of those who thinks they're entitled and deserve something. Well sorry to break it to ya, but you're not and you don't. So yeah, you should stay a member of the Democratic Party. It's where all whiny Entitlement losers belong.

You yourself should make your life better. Not Government. That's not its role. You're not entitled or deserve anything. You alone are responsible for your successes and failures. Government played no part in it.

Of course it is Governments role to make our lives better

Why else would we have a Government?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Well see, that's where you Entitlement peeps go wrong. You're starting from an absurdly flawed starting-point. Government will not and does not exist to make your life better. That's on you. No one owes you anything. You're not entitled.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,[/QUOTE]

Exactly

That is why we have a Government

Thanks for sharing

Forum List

Back