REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

Had nothing to do with politics, had everything to do with this neo-Nazi mouthing off to Blacks in their neighborhood. This will teach him not to call people *******.

And why are neo-Nazi assholes on the Florida Republican Party payroll?
OYOJUO3.png

Had nothing to do with politics, had everything to do with this neo-Nazi mouthing off to Blacks in their neighborhood. This will teach him not to call people *******.

And why are neo-Nazi assholes on the Florida Republican Party payroll?
He was campaigning for Rubio in a Cuban neighborhood, cocksucker.

One that I dare you to wear a Che Guevara T-shirt and walk 1/2 a mile in, bitchboi.

It won't be some young punks beating your ass, it will be all their parents. Most of the neighborhood.

I'll walk right up in there with my cracker ass. I'm not a commie or pussy.

Last edited:
Liar can't help it, it's the democrook way.
Bluzman,blues man,bri pat I think bill was not actually being serious,I took it as being sarcastic that it was just kinda like an extremely early April fools joke,I don’t know anything about this poster and his history but he cannot possibly be trying to be serious here.i mean why would he go fir the first prize of jackass of the year stupid fuck winner thread.

As I said,I don’t know anything of his history,I just thought the thread was made as a joke,thst it was major sarcasm?

View attachment 718960

Clearly you Democrats need to tone down the angry rhetoric.....because we've had to listen to it most of our lives. Unfortunately you folks are getting worse by the day. Seems you want to kill people or throw them in jail for not getting a vaccine.....or wearing a red hat.

View attachment 718966

:thankusmile::yes_text12: The Dems hate America so they make posts like the one the op did which again I just thought it was sarcasm,I cannot believe it was a serious post,if that’s the case,he is mentally unstable and needs to be put in a rubber room if he was actually being serious and the post was NOT intended fir comedy.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

What a stupid thing to ask OP!

When an Election is stolen from Americans and the rightful owner, which was Donald Trump, people have all the right in the world to be angry.

Very, very very angry!:mad-61:

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably w
Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

ell for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

Lmao, seriously dude, how long you all going to go on with the myth the election wasn't stolen?

This is EXACTLY why the government needs tp crack down on the spread of misinformation.

Fuck you, pal

That is illegal and unConstitutional and YOU KNOW IT.

Fucking pigtards from hell.

These idiots heard this....and they just repeat it as if it is "fact."
It's not!

It is Russian disinformation designed to help Republicans in the midterms.

YOU ARE NOT THE ARBITER OF TRUTH, you stupid son of a bitch.

Get the fuck outta here with that crap, Stalinist prick.

Fuck you bigly

Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

Things I have to accept on your say-so:

This is EXACTLY why the government needs tp crack down on the spread of misinformation.

These idiots heard this....and they just repeat it as if it is "fact."
It's not!

It is Russian disinformation designed to help Republicans in the midterms.

Can't share an America with people who think the govt should "crack down on the spread of information".

They must be shouted down and eventually marginalized in these views, otherwise, we don't have an America. That's it.

Forum List

Back