REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.
Stop giving us reason, traitor.

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

1667253630426.png

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.
Trump should be labeled as a domestic terrorist & tossed in the cell alongside the shoe bomber. He's been advocating for violence since the day the fucker rode down the escalator.

Trump wanted protestors in Washington Sq. shot. But as his oath keeper/proud boys goon squads rampaged thru the Capital threatening the lives of Congress & Pence his reaction was?

CRICKETS

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
Dear Bill, wake up. Your Democrats are no longer an American political party. They are a REGIME dedicated to dividing the country, inflaming racial hatred and empowering China. Yes we are angry about losing our country, you should be too.

Trump should be labeled as a domestic terrorist & tossed in the cell alongside the shoe bomber. He's been advocating for violence since the day the fucker rode down the escalator.

Trump wanted protestors in Washington Sq. shot. But as his oath keeper/proud boys goon squads rampaged thru the Capital threatening the lives of Congress & Pence his reaction was?

CRICKETS
You are labeled as an imbecile. Is everything you post a lie?

Forum List

Back