REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.

You are labeled as an imbecile. Is everything you post a lie?
Have you ever had a thought that wasen't filtered thru the fact that you are a gullible Trump asslicker?

Sorry, bill, but we don't have to accept that the 2020 election was not rigged. When the rules were changed by any branch of Government other than the State Legislatures, that's wrong and there are still questions that must be addressed.

* The mainstream media are partisan and do conspire to push agendas and do all they can to promote the Left's agenda.

* Violence and threats of violence are the territory of the Left...witness the riots and "resistance" for the 3 years.

Trump is, without a doubt, the WORST thing to ever happen to America.
And you contards that support this POS are vile.

I'm missing your con-demnation of violent rhetoric and violent acts. Why is that?

Your side claims the gay coke whore, the one who did the violence, is "MAGA."

Your side has produced no evidence of this except a hate hoax "blog" that went up fri am.

Why does your "MAGA" gay coke whore only associate with fellow leftwing homo supporters??

You cannot answer that so you resort to dodge and change the subject...

1667254580975.png

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.
Remember when “they” sent the FBI after parents speaking out at local school board meetings?

Forward!

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
I don't have to accept a goddamn thing.

I'm not in an accepting mood these days.

And I'm not even a Republican.

I'm a mighty pissed off libertarian, and I can only imagine how upset the righties must be.

Forum List

Back