REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
Scalise
Kavenaugh
Zelden

Where was your faux outrage of the violence or threat of violence?
Hypocrite!

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

A few peaceful protests would be ok, right?

1667261274697.png

Look at yourself first and fix that. Until you do that go fuck yourself.

Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:,
When the Democrats stop driving up inflation, driving down our invested savings, creating shortages, stifling innovation/entrepreneurship/productivity, pushing CRT and sexualization ideology on our kids while forcing them to fall behind in core subjects, making us a laughing stock of the world, weaponizing the DOJ & IRS et al against conservatives, emasculating the military, inviting and abetting invasion of our borders, making it easier to cheat in elections to your benefit, and producing zero successes in anything you promised would make our lives better. . .

. . .then we will stop being angry.

But we express our anger at the voting booth, the Town Hall, social media, letters to the editor, and on message boards like this. Your side is the one marching and chanting violent slogans, rioting, vandalizing, looting, burning down businesses and government offices, destroying historical monuments, advocating confrontation of people you don't like and threatening/assaulting them, and wanting all you oppose stripped of all their right to speech and personal liberty.

How about you stop that?

This was a serious attack, and all they know is conspiracy theories, deflection, personal attacks and mockery of the victim.

Their orange god can't even find the dignity or maturity to say something nice.

Meanwhile,

“This morning, the U.S. Congress suffered a despicable and cowardly attack. My thoughts and prayers are with Whip Steve Scalise and the others wounded, Capitol Police and staff, and their families.

“We are profoundly grateful for the heroism of the Capitol Police, whose bravery under fire undoubtedly saved countless lives. On days like today, there are no Democrats or Republicans, only Americans united in our hopes and prayers for the wounded.”
Watching Trump since 2016 I've come to the conclusion that Trump is a malignant psychopath. Trump doesn't give a damn about Paul Pelosi anymore then he does about John McCain dying of cancer.

Watching Trump since 2016 I've come to the conclusion that Trump is a malignant psychopath. Trump doesn't give a damn about Paul Pelosi anymore then he does about John McCain dying of cancer.
Why should he give a damn? I certainly don't. Pelosi is just another corrupt political spouse.

Lol, if the retarded right gains power won't bother me like dems in power bother you. I know you will suffer from the retarded rights horse shit right along with the rest of us. Misery loves company , I am good as long as I take your retarded ass down right along with me. Retard.
And there you have it! Pure retardation!

u-https-tse2-explicit-bing-net-th-id-OIP.jpg

Forum List

Back