REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

That's why USMB has turned into the shithole of the internet.
I try to learn even with my views and rants. Progs need to take steps back. Consolidation of gains is not loss. It is an infrastructure normalization. But it won't look like it is now. Destroying tradition nuclear families is death to civilizations.

Dear Dems....

1667259690908.png

F* You!

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
Weak sauce, even by your already low standards.

*conservative lives life normally, has their struggles but also appreciates what they have*

Democrat: “HEY! You can’t be happy! Look at how much pain in suffering everyone is in?? You’re the problem!!!”

Democrats are usually the ones who begin the cycle of anger. They find something wrong somewhere and then demonize those who they oppose as evil.

Those are the most angry and bitter people of us all

Lol, yep sure thing retard. Hilarious 😂 I walk through life laughing you walk through life sweating . I can smell the fear and hate coming off you from here. Makes me fell warm and fuzzy inside.
Lying doesn't become you traitor.

Do you support pedophile normalization?

Do you? Pedophilia is against the law because minors can't consent, you moron..and nobody wants to normalize it. This kind of insane accusation says a lot about you and contributes to violence. Try your spiel in your local pub and somebody will stomp your ass, you chicken shit.

I con-demn all violent rhetoric and violent acts.....why can't you?
Sure ya do. :rolleyes-41:
go to jail if he came to the Capitol. " Said this well-established Female
D.C. political animal.On or about January 6th.Footage just released on CNN's
- Anderson Cooper 360 - also shows this female politico animal spouting
off ... " Tell him if he comes here,we're going to the White House. "
Plus ... " I hope he comes,I want to punch him out.We're waiting for this,
for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. "

Name this Vile personage ?

As would more than half of America that day, Nancy. :clap:
Leaders should have been hung.
You excuse all the BLM and ANTIFA rioting and Kamala Harris actually promoting bailing them out of jail as well.

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.

Remember when you point fingers at someone, 3 are pointed right back at you.

This was a serious attack, and all they know is conspiracy theories, deflection, personal attacks and mockery of the victim.

Their orange god can't even find the dignity or maturity to say something nice.

Meanwhile,

“This morning, the U.S. Congress suffered a despicable and cowardly attack. My thoughts and prayers are with Whip Steve Scalise and the others wounded, Capitol Police and staff, and their families.

“We are profoundly grateful for the heroism of the Capitol Police, whose bravery under fire undoubtedly saved countless lives. On days like today, there are no Democrats or Republicans, only Americans united in our hopes and prayers for the wounded.”
The guilt trip thing isn't working, loser.

Do you? Pedophilia is against the law because minors can't consent, you moron..and nobody wants to normalize it. This kind of insane accusation says a lot about you and contributes to violence. Try your spiel in your local pub and somebody will stomp your ass, you chicken shit.

Paul's gay coke whore's website has a whole section pushing it...

Forum List

Back