Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

And yet they do. In this very thread.

And you chose not to castigate them for it.

How do you know what race everyone is?
I don't know everyone's race. I do know most of the liberals in this thread claiming to speak for blacks are indeed white.
What is my race?
I don't know. Nor do I care.

Remain ignorant. If you do not know people's race, then you do not know that most liberals claiming to speak for Blacks are White.

I'm still wondering why the Democrat policies of keeping blacks poor, uneducated and dependent on government is considered helping them.

You are wondering because it is not true. You are one of these 'Black people are not intelligent enough to know who helps them' conservatives.
No, I'm one of those "Black people are intelligent enough to succeed on their own if liberals stop 'helping' them" conservatives.

Thanks for letting me clear that up.

Having stood in their way for so long.

Then you admit Democrats are saying, "Everything that's wrong in your life is NOT your fault"

Depends on exactly what that means. If it means "Not everything that's wrong in your life IS your fault," then yes. If it means, "NOTHING that's wrong in your life is your fault," then no.

and we're going to take money away from other people and give it to you because you're not capable of improving your life on your own."

Yeah. That's real compassionate.

Replace the part in bold with "because it's not fair to expect you and your children to starve while you're trying" and you'll have it right.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you'll feed him for a lifetime.

But give him the fish while he's learning, or his lifetime will only BE a day.

Last edited:
I will post this again. Until the OP can meet this test, it fails.

Does anyone have the social and economic indicators for black Americans in 1964 and 1988 and 2010?

Since the GOP has been absent since then in proactively working to improve black America, the figures will show whether the Democratic programs have helped, hindered, or not affected black America.

Does anyone have the social and economic indicators for black Americans in 1964 and 1988 and 2010?

Since the GOP has been absent since then in proactively working to improve black America, the figures will show whether the Democratic programs have helped, hindered, or not affected black America.

A far comparison would be from the "Great Society" on. Do you have the numbers? The whole thing has been miserable failure. Do you want people to do your work for you? Maybe it's time you actually contribute something of substance to this thread since you have yet to do so. Do you deny that these big government programs have been a failure for the most part, and we are all worst off for them? Do you deny that the black family is in worst shape than it has ever been? And do you deny that liberal policies have played a big part in that?

For some reason you seem to have no concept of what goes on in poor inner city communities. Well I do, I’ve seen it up close, and I’ve lived it, you? I doubt. Trillions and trillions spent yet look at the results, look at Detroit. There are plenty of good people there but they get sucked into government dependency because that’s all they know.

How do you know what race everyone is?
I don't know everyone's race. I do know most of the liberals in this thread claiming to speak for blacks are indeed white.
What is my race?

Remain ignorant. If you do not know people's race, then you do not know that most liberals claiming to speak for Blacks are White.
Pssst! Most people in the US are white.

You are wondering because it is not true. You are one of these 'Black people are not intelligent enough to know who helps them' conservatives.
No, I'm one of those "Black people are intelligent enough to succeed on their own if liberals stop 'helping' them" conservatives.

Thanks for letting me clear that up.

Having stood in their way for so long.
Repeating vapid leftist myths is not a sign of intelligence.

Then you admit Democrats are saying, "Everything that's wrong in your life is NOT your fault"

Depends on exactly what that means. If it means "Not everything that's wrong in your life IS your fault," then yes. If it means, "NOTHING that's wrong in your life is your fault," then no.

and we're going to take money away from other people and give it to you because you're not capable of improving your life on your own."

Yeah. That's real compassionate.

Replace the part in bold with "because it's not fair to expect you and your children to starve while you're trying" and you'll have it right.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you'll feed him for a lifetime.

But give him the fish while he's learning, or his lifetime will only BE a day.
The left wants to give a man a government fish every day for the rest of his life.

This is undeniable. You, kollektively, want to keep as many people as possible dependent on government in exchange for votes.

I suppose they do, if they keep voting Democrat.

Voting or not voting has no bearing on this issue. Rap music, reality shows and the "pimping"/thug life mindset is more influential than voting.
Really? Democrats' continual vote-buying schemes and fear-mongering have little effect?

Reality suggests otherwise.

Fear of who?

How many black people are in your immediate family? How many in your extended family? Did you grow up in a black neighborhood? I ask because I'm trying to suss out your bona fides on the black community.

Voting or not voting has no bearing on this issue. Rap music, reality shows and the "pimping"/thug life mindset is more influential than voting.
Really? Democrats' continual vote-buying schemes and fear-mongering have little effect?

Fear of who?
The left is continually trying to get people to be afraid of conservatives. If you deny this, you deny reality.

But then, you do that quite often.
How many black people are in your immediate family? How many in your extended family? Did you grow up in a black neighborhood? I ask because I'm trying to suss out your bona fides on the black community.
And yet you have failed to ask those questions of white liberals in this thread.

You know what I think is best for the black community?

The same things that are best for every community. Individual freedom, personal responsibility, opportunity to succeed.

How racist of me!

Fear of who?
The left is continually trying to get people to be afraid of conservatives. If you deny this, you deny reality.

And yet you have failed to ask those questions of white liberals in this thread.

The same things that are best for every community. Individual freedom, personal responsibility, opportunity to succeed.

How racist of me!

How many black people are in your immediate family? How many in your extended family? Did you grow up in a black neighborhood?

Fear of who?

How racist of me!

How many black people are in your immediate family? How many in your extended family? Did you grow up in a black neighborhood?
I'll answer those questions when you ask them of white liberals.

Do you disagree with what I want for the black community?

If your party stopped targeting black voters to keep them from voting then you might have a better chance at convincing them you think they are important

If you're party stoppped pushing the killing of Black babies, We'd have plenty more African Americans to vote :cuckoo:

graph.gif

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

misleading..how can something that is not even alive yet be considered a death.

As for 'pushing' them, nobody pushes anyone. They make up their own minds..

As for the op-ed, pity the Repub party of 1854 is not the repub party of 2011...

How racist of me!

Sure you will. 99% of white liberals would answer no, the same as you.

Blacks have "Individual freedom, personal responsibility, opportunity to succeed", if they make an individual choice to forgo them then they only have themselves to blame.

If you already know the answer, why ask the question?
Blacks have "Individual freedom, personal responsibility, opportunity to succeed", if they make an individual choice to forgo them then they only have themselves to blame.
Then why do you support Democrats, who don't want those things for blacks?

If you already know the answer, why ask the question?
Then why do you support Democrats, who don't want those things for blacks?

Because republicans cater to rush, hannity, newt et al and neither politician party can stop an individual who is determined to succeed from succeeding. Millions of black Americans born into poverty have succeeded regardless of any political parties policies. If one can do it, all can do it.

A far comparison would be from the "Great Society" on. Do you have the numbers? SNIP.

JROC, 1964 on includes the Great Society. You are the one who has to provide the numbers for the OP. If you can't, you fail.

Pssst! Most people in the US are white.

So, you are saying that everyone on this board is White? Afraid not.

This is why I promised myself that I would quit arguing with stupid people.

Forum List

Back