Republicans To Demand Debate Questions In Advance

With all the whining and crying from the Republican Presidential candidates about getting tough questions from the media, how long will it be before they are demanding the debate questions are given to them in advance so that they can prepare and manipulate their answers? Some are already suggesting they should have hand picked moderators. That would be the same thing. Soft ball questions, advance knowledge of the questions and answers prepared by their consultants and PR staffs.
They weren't tough questions dumbass. They were INAPPROPRIATE questions of presidential candidates.
If the liberal media could act like rational adults this wouldn't be an issue.

Personally I say fuck all the liberal media. They aren't needed and why give them a huge source of income (commercials) just to slander the candidates.
Do you remember any examples?

Uh no. Then you're just reciting a prepared answer.
Could you imagine the kind of president any of these people would make?
After Obama, and with the fading specter of the Beast, what could be worse? Are you trying to tell us we've had a successful two terms, and its continuation would be good for America?

Seriously?!
Because GOP policies have been so successful. Care to remind me of some of the more successful?

I just read where the GOP just canceled the NBC debate...and now NBC is set to lose millions of dollars as a result. Send the bill for lost revenue to CNBC! :p

I was fascinated by your post. So, I googled it.

Here's what I found:

RNC Cuts NBC GOP Debate As Candidates Contemplate Coup – Update

RNC suspends partnership with NBC in fallout over chaotic CNBC debate

In a statement, NBC News called the RNC's decision "disappointing."

"However, along with our debate broadcast partners at Telemundo we will work in good faith to resolve this matter with the Republican Party," the network said.
NBC and anyone else that wants should offer to have a debate and anyone that does not want to show up should be invited to not show up. It will be a big winner for the candidates with the low polling numbers and a bad day for the ones who are afraid to show up. Imagine if Rubio, Kasich, etc. showed up and Trump and Carson stayed out. To many on that stage anyhow. Thinning the herd would be good. First get rid of the pussies and punks.

How about this.............instead of giving the candidates the specific questions, why not tell them the subject matter that the questions are going to cover? That way either (a) they research the subjects and actually come off as sounding like they know what they're talking about, or (b) they DON'T study the material and show themselves as the bumbling politician that they are.

I also like the suggestion from a poster on the first page. When the person is answering the question, post a link to their white paper covering that subject so that people can fact check them while they're speaking? I mean, we post Twitter feeds on lots of television programs right now, so why would it be so hard to post the link to that candidate's white papers?

And when I say general, I mean tell them they are going to be covering infrastructure solutions, ability to handle foreign leaders, the Middle East, but don't specify how the questions are going to be worded.
How about this? Have honest objective moderators instead of political hacks.

Just let them have take-home questions and they can mail the answers back in when they're finished.

Because the notion of some intelligent and fair questions is too alien to you when it could happen for a GOP set of contenders.

I've never heard of Democrats asking for questions in advance of presidential debates. Have you?

I haven't seen Democrat candidates treated so dismissively, prejudicially or unfairly. And you haven't either.

But you need to cite a credible source for the silly claim that anybody is demanding the questions in advance, you lummox.

With all the whining and crying from the Republican Presidential candidates about getting tough questions from the media, how long will it be before they are demanding the debate questions are given to them in advance so that they can prepare and manipulate their answers? Some are already suggesting they should have hand picked moderators. That would be the same thing. Soft ball questions, advance knowledge of the questions and answers prepared by their consultants and PR staffs.
They weren't tough questions dumbass. They were INAPPROPRIATE questions of presidential candidates.
If the liberal media could act like rational adults this wouldn't be an issue.

Personally I say fuck all the liberal media. They aren't needed and why give them a huge source of income (commercials) just to slander the candidates.
Do you remember any examples?

Uh no. Then you're just reciting a prepared answer.
Could you imagine the kind of president any of these people would make?
After Obama, and with the fading specter of the Beast, what could be worse? Are you trying to tell us we've had a successful two terms, and its continuation would be good for America?

Seriously?!
Because GOP policies have been so successful. Care to remind me of some of the more successful?
Reagan and GHW Bush, the only reason America was successful for two decades following their terms. Without them America would already be a third world nation. Imagine 30 years of the leadership of Carter and Obama if you will.

Consider this, as time goes on the biggest looser if the Media as ratting fall and fall. They are not even news anymore, this is true of Fox news to CNN. It's delivered, scripted opinionated talk news. Less people trust the media everyday as % of people, and that % is growing incredibly fast. No one reads paper news anymore because it was laced with partisan opinions. People don't watch the news anymore because it's laced with partisan opinion.

If you don't agree with something and the person talking tells you you're stupid, after so many times of being insulated people just turn off the noise. However there are others that go deeper and becomes the noise, surrounding themselves with MadCow, Jon Stewart, Beck, Hannity, Big Al, and so on. Basically most the people here =)

Just let them have take-home questions and they can mail the answers back in when they're finished.

Because the notion of some intelligent and fair questions is too alien to you when it could happen for a GOP set of contenders.

I've never heard of Democrats asking for questions in advance of presidential debates. Have you?

I haven't seen Democrat candidates treated so dismissively, prejudicially or unfairly. And you haven't either.

But you need to cite a credible source for the silly claim that anybody is demanding the questions in advance, you lummox.
The thread title and OP implied the Republicans would progress to making such a demand. It did not categorically state they were presently doing so. Everyone does not have your poor reading comprehension.

How about this.............instead of giving the candidates the specific questions, why not tell them the subject matter that the questions are going to cover? That way either (a) they research the subjects and actually come off as sounding like they know what they're talking about, or (b) they DON'T study the material and show themselves as the bumbling politician that they are.

I also like the suggestion from a poster on the first page. When the person is answering the question, post a link to their white paper covering that subject so that people can fact check them while they're speaking? I mean, we post Twitter feeds on lots of television programs right now, so why would it be so hard to post the link to that candidate's white papers?

And when I say general, I mean tell them they are going to be covering infrastructure solutions, ability to handle foreign leaders, the Middle East, but don't specify how the questions are going to be worded.

If the subject matter was released (say a week or so before the debates), it would take care of the moderators, because if they don't stick to the subject matter, then they are also going to come under heavy fire as well.

Would stop some of the partisan hackery.

Consider this, as time goes on the biggest looser if the Media as ratting fall and fall. They are not even news anymore, this is true of Fox news to CNN. It's delivered, scripted opinionated talk news. Less people trust the media everyday as % of people, and that % is growing incredibly fast. No one reads paper news anymore because it was laced with partisan opinions. People don't watch the news anymore because it's laced with partisan opinion.

If you don't agree with something and the person talking tells you you're stupid, after so many times of being insulated people just turn off the noise. However there are others that go deeper and becomes the noise, surrounding themselves with MadCow, Jon Stewart, Beck, Hannity, Big Al, and so on. Basically most the people here =)
I think the difference is most people who watch Fox understand that a vast majority of their programming is punditry. Whereas the left take things like the Colbert Report as face value news.

The thread title and OP implied the Republicans would progress to making such a demand. It did not categorically state they were presently doing so. Everyone does not have your poor reading comprehension.

Clearly YOU don't have particularly good reading comprehension skills, Cramp.

It looks like it eluded you that I was addressing that lummox, Chief Shitting Bull, who had JUST finished suggesting that HE had never heard of the Dems asking for the questions in advance (as though anyone in the GOP had made such a demand). Perhaps you are simply a fucking imbecile like your pal Shitting Bull. Yes. That seems most likely.

I just read where the GOP just canceled the NBC debate...and now NBC is set to lose millions of dollars as a result. Send the bill for lost revenue to CNBC! :p

I was fascinated by your post. So, I googled it.

Here's what I found:

RNC Cuts NBC GOP Debate As Candidates Contemplate Coup – Update

RNC suspends partnership with NBC in fallout over chaotic CNBC debate

In a statement, NBC News called the RNC's decision "disappointing."

"However, along with our debate broadcast partners at Telemundo we will work in good faith to resolve this matter with the Republican Party," the network said.
NBC and anyone else that wants should offer to have a debate and anyone that does not want to show up should be invited to not show up. It will be a big winner for the candidates with the low polling numbers and a bad day for the ones who are afraid to show up. Imagine if Rubio, Kasich, etc. showed up and Trump and Carson stayed out. To many on that stage anyhow. Thinning the herd would be good. First get rid of the pussies and punks.

The RNC should hold their debates without these fake journalist "moderators" and have all the valid candidates engage.

Who gives a rat's ass if NBC covers it or not?

At least THEIR fake journalist won't be engaged in subverting the process with fraudulent partisan "questions."

If the subject matter was released (say a week or so before the debates), it would take care of the moderators, because if they don't stick to the subject matter, then they are also going to come under heavy fire as well.

Would stop some of the partisan hackery.
That's like being given the test before you apply for a job. Ain't gonna happen. The subject matter was the economy, were all the questions about the economy?

No, not all of the questions were about the economy, but if generalized subjects were told to the debaters and the public, the moderators would have to stick to the material, or end up in the same kind of public outcry that they are currently in.

And no...............fantasy football has ZERO to do with being President.

Clearly YOU don't have particularly good reading comprehension skills, Cramp.

It looks like it eluded you that I was addressing that lummox, Chief Shitting Bull, who had JUST finished suggesting that HE had never heard of the Dems asking for the questions in advance (as though anyone in the GOP had made such a demand). Perhaps you are simply a fucking imbecile like your pal Shitting Bull. Yes. That seems most likely.
Tough, you challenged the meaning of the OP. Anyone can answer.

Republicans To Demand Debate Questions In Advance

why ? I watched them ignore the question from the mods and go straight to hammering Clinton or the dems in general ...

screw the question ...

anyone who goes for that is nuts.

Forum List

Back