Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

Has anyone else noticed that the easiest way to drive Republicans absolutely crazy is simply repeat their positions or just repeat what they say.

Remember how angry Palin was at her words being repeated verbatim?

It is amusing to watch you stretch into the stratosphere for that one davey. :lol::lol::lol:
Guess you've missed all the threads by lefties saying they're just like the FF, huh?

Of course you will link "all those threads" won't you? How many times in them have I claimed to be like a FF, Davey?

Goodness, but you're dishonest.

Where did I mention you in this question:

"Funny how the left is so eager to insist they're JUST LIKE those slave-owners, huh?"

Feeling a little guilty, perhaps? :lol:

You really need to get over the childish notion that the world revolves around you.

Here, look at this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...d-liberal-just-like-our-founding-fathers.html

ANd one of your fellow leftidiots started a thread on the 4th of July claiming the same nonsense.

Oh, but I forgot -- if you didn't see it, or just plain don't WANT to see it, it never happened.

Has anyone else noticed that the easiest way to drive Republicans absolutely crazy is simply repeat their positions or just repeat what they say.

But you don't do that, do you? How would you know it works?

Actually I don't.

What you're good at is accusing us of doing what the Dems in Washington have been doing.

Why do people think the republicans are or tolerate racist / racism?
What the fuck does race have to do with this?
Oh, can you please rewrite your post in English.

It's not that hard to follow.
Supposition?
Yeah well, I am not buying it.
You hypersensitive hand wringers and bother yourselves with this shit.
I don't care.
Your side is going to call us racist anyway. You do that as a matter of convenience because you have nothing else to say.

And then they squeal like pigs when they had prior knowlege and refuse to act...time to blame someone other than themselves.
Of course. The left just isn't that into personal responsibility.
Everyone pays but themselves. How SAD of an existence for them.

You two make a lovely couple....

or good drinking buddies....

or a comedy duo.

Maybe all three.

Guess you've missed all the threads by lefties saying they're just like the FF, huh?

Of course you will link "all those threads" won't you? How many times in them have I claimed to be like a FF, Davey?

"Funny how the left is so eager to insist they're JUST LIKE those slave-owners, huh?"

You really need to get over the childish notion that the world revolves around you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...d-liberal-just-like-our-founding-fathers.html

ANd one of your fellow leftidiots started a thread on the 4th of July claiming the same nonsense.

Oh, but I forgot -- if you didn't see it, or just plain don't WANT to see it, it never happened.

Here...let me help you out....

Saying ONE is a Proud Liberal does NOT equate to saying one is a Proud Slaveholder.

Glad to have helped you out with that confusion.

Last edited:

Saying ONE is a Proud Liberal does NOT equate to saying one is a Proud Slaveholder.

Gasp. More dishonesty.

Let me spell it out for you, so you can misunderstand yet again and pat yourself on the back for no apparent reason:

The left routinely has claimed the Founding Fathers were rich, white, slaveholders. That's an evil thing, remember.

On this board, leftists have also claimed that the Founding Fathers were JUST LIKE modern liberals.

So, do they want to be slaveholders, or not? Or is the "They were just like us!!" claim horseshit?

Now, please, by all means, distort everything I've said and claim victory. We both know you're going to.

What the fuck does race have to do with this?
Oh, can you please rewrite your post in English.

It's not that hard to follow.
Supposition?
Yeah well, I am not buying it.
You hypersensitive hand wringers and bother yourselves with this shit.
I don't care.
Your side is going to call us racist anyway. You do that as a matter of convenience because you have nothing else to say.

Personally, I would not call Anyone Racist based on Party Affiliation. That's a fail, no way around it. I do believe that most of us want to do the right thing, it is in our nature. The problem lies in information, misinformation, communication, miscommunication, and for each of us, our ability to discern.

Gasp. More dishonesty.

Let me spell it out for you, so you can misunderstand yet again and pat yourself on the back for no apparent reason:

The left routinely has claimed the Founding Fathers were rich, white, slaveholders. That's an evil thing, remember.

On this board, leftists have also claimed that the Founding Fathers were JUST LIKE modern liberals.

So, do they want to be slaveholders, or not? Or is the "They were just like us!!" claim horseshit?

Now, please, by all means, distort everything I've said and claim victory. We both know you're going to.

do they say JUST LIKE or do you think they mean that they hold some of the same beliefs?

The reason for that is because many people gave up looking for a job... That number has grown severely, along with those who lost their unemployment benefits ...

The formula used to equate the unemployment rate is extremely flawed.

The unemployment rate will continue to drop while those who receive unemployment are continued to be dropped from the program...

Of course the misery index will rise..

The loss of unemployment benefits isn't used in the calculation of the unemployment rate.

That's the whole point......

When one loses unemployment benefits they are no longer a factor in the when it comes to the unemployment equation...

It's almost like they fall into a black hole statistically..

The reason for that is because many people gave up looking for a job... That number has grown severely, along with those who lost their unemployment benefits ...

The formula used to equate the unemployment rate is extremely flawed.

The unemployment rate will continue to drop while those who receive unemployment are continued to be dropped from the program...

Of course the misery index will rise..

The loss of unemployment benefits isn't used in the calculation of the unemployment rate.

When one loses unemployment benefits they are no longer a factor in the when it comes to the unemployment equation...

Hey, I've probably had more than 100 jobs in my time, yet never received unemployment.

Gasp. More dishonesty.

do they say JUST LIKE or do you think they mean that they hold some of the same beliefs?

A Proud Liberal, Just Like Our Founding Fathers

Gasp. More dishonesty.

A Proud Liberal, Just Like Our Founding Fathers

are you pointing out just the OP or are you saying that all of the libs in that thread say "JUST LIKE"?

With only equal opportunity, the kids from poor families, bad families, bad environments/neighborhoods are put at extreme disadvantage of achieving upward mobility. That means they are very likely to end up in the same socio-economic class as their parents.

That is perpetuation. That is the consequence of 'equal' opportunity. Just because you can work the word 'equal' into the conversation, doesn't make 'equal' right.

The real problem is that democrats and progressives continually drill it into the heads of blacks and latinos that they're victims of the white man and that there is no hope for them and that anytime they catch a bad break in life its the white mans fault...

When you go through life blaming everyone but yourself, and especially blaming it on your race you won't get very far in life - you'll probably get more hate then you will sympathy as an individual of any race...

I know many successful individuals from all races, I also know many self-loathers of all races.

The majority of self-loathers I know are all mediocre in life, or just blatant failures....

Of course society doesn't help with affirmative action bullshit - that only rewards people on the basis of race, religion or sexuality and NOT on the basis of intellect, knowledge or work ethic..

Life is a competition and just being "who you are" is not good enough, especially when it comes to employment..

There is nothing stopping anyone from any race overcoming poverty or an unfortunate situation but themselves, especially in an era where knowledge is at the tip of your fingers (internet)...

The truth is some people are just content with the little they have but believe they shouldn't be required to work harder and advance themselves to be rewarded with more, so they come up with excuses like "racism" to justify their demands or feeling of entitlement.

That's right. The children of the poor have it just as good as the children of the Rich, and it's no one's fault but their own if they don't end up where the rich kids do.

jeezus christ you people are idiots.

If anything children of the poor should have more motivation to be successful than the children of the rich who are born with silver spoons in their mouths...

Just because one can buy a degree doesn't mean they learned a fucking thing...

Thomas Sowell is a fantastic example of this...

He turned lemons into lemonade.... Hell, the guy is one of the most respected black economists and authors in American history, yet the guy never graduated high school and had to get a GED...

Many blacks came from shitty environments but managed to give those fucks who kept them down (their own neighbors) the fucking finger and in turn they were labeled as "uncle toms" for it...

Ghetto fucks are ghetto fucks, intelligent people are intelligent people...

BTW, I grew up poor...... My parents just worked hard to get out of poverty. So its not like poverty is exclusive to black folk....

Hey, I've probably had more than 100 jobs in my time, yet never received unemployment.

So??

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said???

I'm talking about the formula in which the unemployment rate is calculated ....

Unemployment Rate = (Unemployed Workers / Total Labor Force)

Unemployed workers = those currently collecting unemployment insurance.

Last edited:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are crated equal..."

Odd. It doesn't say:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men should wind up equal..."

The men who wrote that owned slaves. Ironically.
Funny how the left is so eager to insist they're JUST LIKE those slave-owners, huh?

Wishful thinking, perhaps?

They are slave owners......

The only reason why blacks vote democrat is because democrats give them free welfare money....

If they want to keep that FREE money they will vote democrat....

Progressives play blacks like they're dumb people.....

Besides, I find it funny how these leftist fucks sit there and attempt to pitty blacks, yet Asians were certainly discriminated against (by DEMOCRATS in the 40's and even worse during the gold rush)... Yet today they don't claim RACISM on behalf of whites - IF ANYTHING they usually claim racism on behalf of blacks - the LA Riots are proof of that....

Funny how Asian kids go from immigrant poverty to MIT, then go on to do great things.....

Forum List

Back