REPUBLICANS: Why wasn't the wall taken care of in Trump's first two years?

Because the Republicans needed 60 votes in the Senate to pass thanks to Dems filibusters if there was any wall funding.
If he couldn't get it done for two years with the GOP in control of both chambers, this seems like a pretty bizarre gambit.
you miss seeing the number 60?

I love it when wimpy asses as yourself hate fking facts.

In short, lets just say that nobody gives a damn about our border security. Not Republicans, not Democrats. I'm quite convinced of that now.
When I see both parties demanding that existing immigration & employment laws are enforced, I'll start taking all this screaming a little more seriously.
sanctuary cities are run by what party?

Because the Republicans needed 60 votes in the Senate to pass thanks to Dems filibusters if there was any wall funding.
If he couldn't get it done for two years with the GOP in control of both chambers, this seems like a pretty bizarre gambit.
Oh calm down, Rambo.

The point remains: Why is it a NATIONAL EMERGENCY now?

Outside of keeping the base happy, that is?

In short, lets just say that nobody gives a damn about our border security. Not Republicans, not Democrats. I'm quite convinced of that now.
When I see both parties demanding that existing immigration & employment laws are enforced, I'll start taking all this screaming a little more seriously.
The Democrats.

Why are the Republicans afraid to enforce labor laws, or hasn't talk radio provided an excuse yet?

Seems like immigrants bring in quite few funds to certain states.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits - National Immigration Forum

“We swear to God....WE DO NOT SUPPORT AN OPEN BORDER....but, but, but LOOK at this bullshit wetback run website that says they’re fiscally good for Americans....FUCK MOLLIE TIBBETTS we need that revenue.”
It's not new money. It's our own money!
I think drinking and driving is good for you as well.

Oh calm down, Rambo.

Outside of keeping the base happy, that is?
cause it's been two years?

This all seems pretty silly. If this is a "national emergency", why is Trump willing to shut down the government NOW, all of a sudden, when the GOP's strength has decreased so much?

It was his biggest promise. And he waits until the Democrats have the House?

:confused-84:
Because Pelosi and Schumer, also Obama and the Deep State, in addition to Jade Helm, crisis actors and stuff.....

The Democrats.

Why are the Republicans afraid to enforce labor laws, or hasn't talk radio provided an excuse yet?
what the fk does that have to do with sanctuary cities?

The Democrats.

Nothing. Since you're only capable of seeing the bad in the other tribe, I thought I'd try to open your eyes.

Okay, full disclosure, I wasn't expecting any miracles.

The Democrats.

Nothing. Since you're only capable of seeing the bad in the other tribe, I thought I'd try to open your eyes.

Okay, full disclosure, I wasn't expecting any miracles.
I hate many things the GOP doesn't do. still unclear how that had anything to do with sanctuary cities. I want them to throw out all illegals. GOP get funds from businesses to look the other way as well. it sucks. at least they're not harboring them.

'Cause Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. :p

Yep. Or rather, Trump whining about McConnell and Ryan being national-security squishes wouldn't have played all that well with the "base".

As much as I dislike the banana-republic sight of a closed-down government as presented by the U.S. of A. right now - because that shithole government cannot even agree on this very government's funding, and how deplorable is that? - I have to admit I am starting to like seeing Trump flailing impotently while Pelosi and Schumer keep him in the corner into which he painted himself. Still, this has to end, since real people are starting really to suffer during the days ahead.

This all seems pretty silly. If this is a "national emergency", why is Trump willing to shut down the government NOW, all of a sudden, when the GOP's strength has decreased so much?

Because Pelosi and Schumer, also Obama and the Deep State, in addition to Jade Helm, crisis actors and stuff.....
194569636000202.gif

'Cause Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. :p

Yep. Or rather, Trump whining about McConnell and Ryan being national-security squishes wouldn't have played all that well with the "base".

As much as I dislike the banana-republic sight of a closed-down government as presented by the U.S. of A. right now - because that shithole government cannot even agree on this very government's funding, and how deplorable is that? - I have to admit I am starting to like seeing Trump flailing impotently while Pelosi and Schumer keep him in the corner into which he painted himself. Still, this has to end, since real people are starting really to suffer during the days ahead.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: trump's playing them like a fiddle. you just don't understand it. I get it.

Real simple:

UNLESS, you went with the nuclear option in the Senate, there was not 60 votes thanks to Dimocrats.

Real simple:

UNLESS, you went with the nuclear option in the Senate, there was not 60 votes thanks to Dimocrats.
shhhh MAC is illiterate.

Forum List

Back