Rick Santorum: Rape Victims Should 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

That you can't see it only means either (1) you don't want to see it or (2) you are unable to understand logic.

Regardless, it is what it is, and what you are is lost. :lol:

If you reverse Roe vs. Wade, then the people wanting abortions are going to go back to the illegal ones.

The Court can’t overturn Roe without first overturning Griswold; indeed, both Roe and Casey are the progeny of Griswold. The Court would also be compelled to end incorporation doctrine and substantive due process with regard to the 14th Amendment, where the Bill of Rights is applied to the states and other local jurisdictions. Roe won’t be overturned, it’s considered settled law. In Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992), the Court reaffirmed the right to privacy as expressed in Griswold, and upheld its prohibition of laws banning abortion.

Roe, therefore, is but a few threads in the tapestry of the Constitutional right to privacy, the right to keep government out of our personal lives, and the right to seek relief in Federal court when a state or other jurisdictions attempt to violate that right.

They will fight to the bitter end.

It's important to eradicate this population, you see. Because if we kill all those babies (and some of the mothers) off, then the world will be a nicer place for them!

koshergirl and Nick are amazingly detached from reality on the issue of abortion.

They both remind me of Obama when it comes to detachment from what is real.

Ralph-Shortey-Bush-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Oklahoma GOPer Proposes Bill To Outlaw ‘Aborted Human Fetuses’ In Food

By Jillian Rayfield

An Oklahoma Republican is pushing a bill to outlaw the use of human fetuses in food, because, as he says, “there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors.”

State Sen. Ralph Shortey introduced a bill on Tuesday “prohibiting the sale or manufacture of food or products which contain aborted human fetuses.”

Though he has allowed that he is not aware of this occurring in Oklahoma, or anywhere for that matter, Shortey cited research he did on the internet that claimed that some companies use embryonic stem cells to help develop artificial flavoring. “It would be a public relations nightmare for a company to use” aborted human fetuses for R&D, Shortey told KRMG Radio, so when asked they usually say something like “we strive to do things ethically.”

“I’m not entirely sure if there are any” companies doing this, he continued. “But the fact is that there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors. And if that is happening — because it is a possibility — and if it’s happening then I just don’t think it should even be an option for a company.”

More: Oklahoma GOPer Proposes Bill To Outlaw ‘Aborted Human Fetuses’ In Food | TPMMuckraker

By Jillian Rayfield

An Oklahoma Republican is pushing a bill to outlaw the use of human fetuses in food, because, as he says, “there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors.”

State Sen. Ralph Shortey introduced a bill on Tuesday “prohibiting the sale or manufacture of food or products which contain aborted human fetuses.”

Though he has allowed that he is not aware of this occurring in Oklahoma, or anywhere for that matter, Shortey cited research he did on the internet that claimed that some companies use embryonic stem cells to help develop artificial flavoring. “It would be a public relations nightmare for a company to use” aborted human fetuses for R&D, Shortey told KRMG Radio, so when asked they usually say something like “we strive to do things ethically.”

“I’m not entirely sure if there are any” companies doing this, he continued. “But the fact is that there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors. And if that is happening — because it is a possibility — and if it’s happening then I just don’t think it should even be an option for a company.”

More: Oklahoma GOPer Proposes Bill To Outlaw ‘Aborted Human Fetuses’ In Food | TPMMuckraker

Is there any whacked out website that you don't visit?

By Jillian Rayfield

:cuckoo: He's a Loony.

By Jillian Rayfield

It has supporting source links...

Audio: | www.krmg.com

Oklahoma senator wants ban on human fetuses in food | Wichita Eagle

i support this ban, but it does not go far enough.

small government republicans need to introduce more bills banning the use of aborted fetuses as raw material for mascara, for ski boots, and most importantly for the highspeed railway system that will connect baltimore and annapolis in 2067.

It has supporting source links...

Audio: | www.krmg.com

Oklahoma senator wants ban on human fetuses in food | Wichita Eagle

i support this ban, but it does not go far enough.

small government republicans need to introduce more bills banning the use of aborted fetuses as raw material for mascara, for ski boots, and most importantly for the highspeed railway system that will connect baltimore and annapolis in 2067.
:redface: Your post made me hungry.

This guy is out of his mind.

Rick Santorum On Opposition To Abortion In Cases Of Rape: 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum explained his opposition to abortion even in cases of rape during an interview Friday, saying that women who face such circumstances should "make the best out of a bad situation."

Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan what he would do if his own daughter approached him, begging for an abortion after having been raped, Santorum explained that he would counsel her to "accept this horribly created" baby, because it was still a gift from God, even if given in a "broken" way.

"Well, you can make the argument that if she doesn't have this baby, if she kills her child, that that, too, could ruin her life. And this is not an easy choice, I understand that. As horrible as the way that that son or daughter and son was created, it still is her child. And whether she has that child or she doesn't, it will always be her child, and she will always know that," Santorum said.

Plenty of Women have done just that. Had the Kid and Made a good thing out of a bad one. What's wrong with that?
Rick Santorum is OUTTA HIS FUCKIN' MIND!!!!

"Santorum explained that sexual assault victims should “accept this horribly created” pregnancy because it is “nevertheless a gift in a very broken way”.

O.K......this twisted little fuck needs to do some SERIOUS PRISON-TIME, and GET-OVER his RAPE-FANTASIES!!!!!!

Forum List

Back