Rigged Elections and Voter Fraud - how common is fraud? Not very.

Do you want to disenfranchise shut-ins like my Mom, or folks who will be away from home on Election Day like me? Or are you just like nterested in suppressing the vote because you know that's the way Trump might win?

Right, they are all fail to you, huh? Voter ID prevents all these voter fraud attempts and would have stopped the successes.

In the interest of fairness, I want to point out that it is not a GOP position. Rather a Trump position. A position even his surrogates try to deny.
No, the pseudocons have been claiming widescale fraud for years. They made the same bullshit claims before the 2012 election.

It's not a Trump thing. It's a pseudocon thing.

I'm sure there are a lot of reasons - people who work multiple jobs, who's employers might not let them off, who don't have transport and also disabled people.

And again - the proponents of less government are proposing more government in an effort to fix a problem that doesn't exist in any meaningful statistical sense.

How many voters are prevented from committing intended fraud?
How many voters are prevented from voting?

Is it worth it?

To my knowledge, it's against the law for your employer not allowing an employee reasonable time to vote. If people don't have transportation, how is that our problem? If people are disabled,then they have way more time to vote than us working people.

Being for less government doesn't mean a lawless government. You will find Republicans against big government, but none against a society with rules and regulations.

And we have rules and regulations in place that seem to work just fine.

Tell ya what, let's require proof of citizenship and proper ID for one election and see what happens to the numbers showing up to vote. Deal?
Quite a few states have had Voter ID for some time now. And it has not stopped the types of fraud which occur. I've been pointing it out to you tards for a long time. Years.

So attacks on schools are not that common so we should not prevent them? The twisted liberal logic is strong with this OP.

Comparing voter fraud (with almost no cases) to a school mass shooting with tremendous loss of lives is "twisted logic" at it's best.

By all means tell us which criminal activity we should ignore?

Who's ignoring voter fraud? Have you seen the sentences and fines if caught? We have laws for voter fraud already.

LOL you are the one who posted a whole manifesto arguing voter fraud is so rare Republicans should shut up about it.

And you proved my point :)

And then there are the claims of "rigging" the election.

LOL The OP's article tries to sell there is no voter fraud...

See? What did I tell you, Coyote?

They dumb fucks didn't read your post. All the deluded fucks heard was, "There is no voter fraud."

You just can't penetrate this kind of retardation.

They dumb fucks didn't read your post. All the deluded fucks heard was, "There is no voter fraud."

:banghead:

I know...no one is saying there is no voter fraud. Nor is the article stating that. We have laws with stiff penalties (like as much as a $10,000 fine plus jail) for voter fraud.

:banghead:

I know...no one is saying there is no voter fraud. Nor is the article stating that. We have laws with stiff penalties (like as much as a $10,000 fine plus jail) for voter fraud.
It's literally a delusion with these people. The voices in their heads prevent reality from getting in.

Hucksters like Trump deliberately harmonize with those internal voices to reinforce and feed their mental illness.

If I didn't read it how would I know they tried to pin voter fraud on the republicans....at the bottom? Your meager attempt at cutting off my response has failed you unethical jackwad

What did they finally decide to call the events of the 2000 vote? The 2000 (s)Election?

Tell ya what, let's require proof of citizenship and proper ID for one election and see what happens to the numbers showing up to vote. Deal?
Quite a few states have had Voter ID for some time now. And it has not stopped the types of fraud which occur. I've been pointing it out to you tards for a long time. Years.

But they still aren't allowed to verify citizenship for voter registration. The system is designed to encourage fraud.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

6. Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.

According to a local NBC report, Indiana State Police are in the midst of a statewide investigation into possible voter registration fraud.

“Police believe there could be hundreds of fraudulent voter registration records with different combinations of made up names and addresses with people’s real information,” NBC 12 reported.

The police encourage victims of suspected voter fraud to report it to Indiana’s secretary of state.

So when Trump wins Indiana, the Democrats will have a legitimate case that it was a fraudulent win?

Indiana isn't so much on Trump it's on the senate seat, close race between Bayh and Young

Ok, so if Young wins, the Democrats have a legitimate gripe?

But they still aren't allowed to verify citizenship for voter registration. The system is designed to encourage fraud.

Which states forbid citizenship verification?

And we have rules and regulations in place that seem to work just fine.

For Democrats, yes, because without any safeguards, they can continue voting fraudulently.

Here in Ohio, all you need to vote is a utility bill. Okay, so with my simple $59.00 printer, I could take my utility bill, scan it, put anybody's name and address I desire on it, and use it to vote. How could I possibly get caught? If nobody asks for my ID, and that fraudulent bill is an acceptable identification, I can vote all day long if I desire.

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. We need to tighten up the registration process and stop wasting taxpayer dollars on a completely ineffective government program.

When you get your driver's license, you have to establish your citizenship. At that point, you should automatically be registered to vote. "Motor voter laws" are great at achieving this.

For those without a driver's license, we need to find other ways to get them registered effectively and accurately.

So attacks on schools are not that common so we should not prevent them? The twisted liberal logic is strong with this OP.

Comparing voter fraud (with almost no cases) to a school mass shooting with tremendous loss of lives is "twisted logic" at it's best.

By all means tell us which criminal activity we should ignore?

Who's ignoring voter fraud? Have you seen the sentences and fines if caught? We have laws for voter fraud already.

LOL you are the one who posted a whole manifesto arguing voter fraud is so rare Republicans should shut up about it.

And you proved my point :)

And then there are the claims of "rigging" the election.

Foval a sub-contractor for a group contracted with the DNC since June 2016 caught on tape discussing voter fraud..."We’ve been busing people in (from out of state) to deal with you f----- a------- for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it." :ack-1:

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

6. Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.

According to a local NBC report, Indiana State Police are in the midst of a statewide investigation into possible voter registration fraud.

“Police believe there could be hundreds of fraudulent voter registration records with different combinations of made up names and addresses with people’s real information,” NBC 12 reported.

The police encourage victims of suspected voter fraud to report it to Indiana’s secretary of state.

So when Trump wins Indiana, the Democrats will have a legitimate case that it was a fraudulent win?

Indiana isn't so much on Trump it's on the senate seat, close race between Bayh and Young

Ok, so if Young wins, the Democrats have a legitimate gripe?

If there is voter fraud of any type both sides should gripe, you idiot partisan shill. Stop bothering me with your garbage already, toad

Forum List

Back