Riley Gains Will be Suing

Holding these institutions culpable in a way that hurts their finances is the only way to get justice from them. If Riley is committed to being a voice for women on this issue and she's going to put herself in their sights, she'd better get real, professional armed security. I think it won't be long now until we see things like this become deadly. That's just the psychology of mobs.

The police in every university, and every large metro are usually locked down by fascist democrat leadership, we've seen this over and over, particularly as it relates to antifa where the police essentially are covering for them!

Isn't it fun watching the left destroy their own narratives.

#womensrights
#tolerance

OIP.zTzEQ45S9xWpClZwvAgENAHaDs

That's what you should do...sue if you think you've been done wrong.

I have no idea who this person is or what happened to her but you sue...you don't resort to violence or vent your spleen on social media.

I have no idea who this person is or what happened to her but you sue...you don't resort to violence or vent your spleen on social media.
She's not the violent one you ignorant troll

What happened, did a cop put a knee on her neck and she lived? She wasn't back shot, was she?

And who is she?

She deserves a huge payoff.
The police didn't protect her from a violent mob. Neither did the school.

We need more sueing of these left wing, democrat party brown shirts.....democrat party judges, and prosecutors will protect them, but by dragging them into court, we might just be able to drive them into bankruptcy.......

I see the left has launched it's war on biological women. Gains who was college swimmer has committed the horrific sin of beliveing and stating publicly that transgender women should not be allowed to compete against biological females. For that these pathetic thugs tried to threaten, bully and intimidate her.

The left hate women....I don't know why, but left wing feminism is based on the notion that men are better, so women should be more like them.........it is insane, but the left is insane....

Shes the one standing next to the six foot chick with a dick who has been stealing all the women's swim records. In fact, Gainey tied the chick with a dick and they gave it the medal.
I see the left has launched it's war on biological women.
The dems, the party of women and now replacing women with men.
Where the hell is NOW on this.....silence is golden.

Forum List

Back