Roe overturned

And now you want lots of kids with parents who didn’t want them. Child abuse maybe?
Simple solution, but I'm not surprised that you can't work your way out of your "life, liberty and the right to fuck like dogs" mindset and figure it out.

States are irrelevant. It's the cities, and the worst ones are ALWAYS run by people just like you.
The worst cities are in red states. You have excuses not results. Clinton and Rudy passed gun control and crime went down . More and more concealed carry and crime goes up. Your policies are garbage.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In this case, the constitution prevailed.
Nope. The new interpretation of the Constitution emerging from the Neo-GOP's Hack Court swings the pendulum a great deal to the right, but you know, the thing about pendulums is.........

One of the ironies here is, I guarantee a lot of these people don't give two shits about abortion. Like their demigod.

But, they get to own da libs, and that's the top priority.

Elections have consequences.
If they don’t.

Dems have themselves to blame

The Court most certainly did fuck up overturning Roe. The SC Court just told American women that they have NO RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

Shut up, lying leftard foreign agitator.

You know nothing.

The last time women were this angry, Republicans lost the House. This time, they're going to lose the Senate, and the Trump Court has lost the respect of American women.
:p

Aw. Women are angry. Aww... hey guess what, the only angry one is you. And you don't matter, cause you're a fucktard foreigner agitator.

Stop meddling in our politics. Get outta here.

Well, you got your answer. Abortion will be largely illegal in at least 26 states going forward, and I'm sure a national ban will be proposed. Life won big today.
wait - if there is no constitutional basis to allow abortion, how can there be one for a national level ban?

Well, you got your answer. Abortion will be largely illegal in at least 26 states going forward, and I'm sure a national ban will be proposed. Life won big today.

A national ban would require at least 65 Repub Senators to have any chance of passing. That will never happen

Nope. The new interpretation of the Constitution emerging from the Neo-GOP's Hack Court swings the pendulum a great deal to the right, but you know, the thing about pendulums is.........
The court is so bad they needed more protection. They are illegitimate.

Forum List

Back