Roe overturned

Both time?

You mean to tell me you read the history book twice, and you still don't know what you are talking about?

The Dred Scott case did not overturn an earlier precedent. Nor was it overturned itself by the court at a later time.

I'd suggest you read the history book a third time, but you might mistakenly think that Christ has returned.
You had best read Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

What a whiner. The Supreme Court has reversed itself over 300 times.

DURRRRRRRR

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

Where do you live? In a "Red" State? You may be right. If you live in a "Blue" State, you are wrong! I live in New York State. One of the "Bluest" of "Blue" States. Abortions were legal before Roe v. Wade and it is still legal in New York State (or California or several other "blue" states).

It is absolutely something to celebrate. It gives us hope that the Constitution may survive the left afterall. Another member posted that it's disappointing because it didn't outright ban abortion. That is, and should be, the ultimate goal - a constitutional amendment banning abortion - but this wasn't that opportunity. Abortion in the United States is alive and well.

The thing to celebrate is the rule of law; the restoration of the Constitution as the source of power in government and as the document behind Supreme Court decisions. Today we have hope. Now we need to keep it. We need to win in 2022 and in 2024. Then we need to get an Article V convention and limit the Court to 9. Otherwise, today's victory will be short lived.

As others have mentioned, one or two more senators for the Democrats in 2022 and the filibuster is gone, the Court has 15 seats, and abortion is once again, illegally and unconstitutionally, the psuedo law-of-the-land.
I predict 3 or 4 new Democrat Senators in November.
I hope the Supreme Court can be increased to 15 seats. That would be wonderful. :)
I doubt Republicans will win the White House in 2024. Not unless the Electoral College gives it to them. They won't get it by popular votes.

" Utterances Of Stupid Shit And Minding None Of Their Damned Business To Make An Insignificant Ego Feel Better "
Yeah, but... Trump sent mean tweets... and he's orange... The left would certainly sacrifice their hungry child to stop that... Afterall, it's just post-partem abortion.
Based upon a potential birth , in post viability , which was referenced as a potential life , as in a life of interest to a state , abortion could be proscribed by a state in the 3rd trimester .

Us Title 1 Section 8 defined a per son as an individual born at any time during development , as any born is entitled to equal protection and due process .

However , the plethora of dullards believe that the roe v wade decision unequivocally allowed abortion until parturition .

Nearly all abortions are performed prior to the first trimester and those in second and third trimester are nearly always for fetal abnormalities or dire health of the mother .

The meaning of an afterlife is passing on ones genetic identity to ones offspring and damn it all to hell if some ascetic shit for brains is going to give a rapist a chance for a genetic afterlife or demand a woman carry some macabre to term and keep it for life , that does nothing to improve their chance of genetic perpetuity , when in 30 days they could try again .

* You Keep It To Term You Keep It For Life *

< insert morbid pictures of physical freaks >

Last edited:
Once again, what is this "both times" nonsense?

You know, it's really telling that you are trying to use Dred Scott as your benchmark. Dred Scott is universally panned as the WORST Supreme Court decision of all time. I can't even figure out what you're point is supposed to be? Are you saying that today's decision is just as bad as Dred Scott?
No, Roe v. Wade was as bad as Plessy.

They don't need to pack the court. They need to use this issue to win the next elections, then to impeach & remove the judges that voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. They all committed perjury during their nomination hearings.

The idea that judges can blatantly lie to the Senate during their hearings is reprehensible. They need to be impeached and removed from office. That should create enough vacancies to the Dems to load the court with liberal judges.

Why do you lie to yourself and others?

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Wrong abortion is not illegal. Just not a federal issue. And by your statement about court precedents Plessy Vs Ferguson would still be on the books.

Not illegal, except in selected states. Just not having a protection legislated from the bench of the Supreme Court,
Over half the states, some of whom are actively trying to pass laws preventing women from going to another state to have one.

I am sure that all the newborns who have not yet been born are happy today.

Attachments

• BabyKnife.jpeg
    BabyKnife.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
Over half the states, some of whom are actively trying to pass laws preventing women from going to another state to have one.
Preventing interstate travel will not fly, not with this supreme court or any other. Saying the constitution does not guarrantee an outright right to an abortion is a far cry from giving states a mandate to enable them to restrict travel to other states while pregnant.

" Foolishness Of Absolutely Zero Attention To Detail Or Logical Deduction "

Non enumerated wrights of us 9th precede state interests in us 10th .

A state has ZERO interest and in fact violates us constitution by granting unequal protection to a fetus that has not met the requirement of birth for equal protection .

If your vision includes killing a baby that has crowned, it seems off base. We have babies born months premature who turn out fine.

Your argument is that it is illegal to stop any procedure that would kill an unborn baby at any time.

What about once it is on the table? Full rights?

Preventing interstate travel will not fly, not with this supreme court or any other. Saying the constitution does not guarrantee an outright right to an abortion is a far cry from giving states a mandate to enable them to restrict travel to other states while pregnant.
Well…they are attempting it aren’t they by prosecuting anyone who helps a woman do so?

Forum List

Back