Russia gets heaviest snowstorm in 100 years!!!

Oddball -

Ok, so again we have no comment at all on the science - and more mindless abuse. What a surprise!

I'll put you on ignore - I really prefer talking to posters who can form a sentence once in a while.

Last edited:
Trying to argue a point from a scientific POV with someone who is FAITH BASED is sort of an exercise in futility.

AT BEST the argument becomes one where the participants have a battle of dueling "scientic" experts.

At worst (and more common) the argument devolves down to two people trading insults.

Trying to argue a point from a scientific POV with someone who is FAITH BASED is sort of an exercise in futility.

AT BEST the argument becomes one where the participants have a battle of dueling "scientic" experts.

At worst (and more common) the argument devolves down to two people trading insults.

It does, but it shouldn't be like that.

People should be able to listen and learn and occassionally admit that they are wrong without it involving swallowing suicidal quantities of humble pie. Or at least there can be some kind of interesting exchange of ideas.

It's only with the very weak posters that the idea of public humiliation seems to be so great that they refuse to ever be drawn on to the topic matter.

There is no science when, no matter what happens, it's declared proof of anthropogenic Goebbels warming...That's what is known as "unfalsifiable".

The insults only ensue after the person confronted with this fact continues to insist that the "science" (to totally bastardize the term) is on their side.

Last edited:
Skooks -

But do you now accept that in this case the increased snows are consistent with climate change?

If it isn't - can you explain why not?

Let's see you actually try and engage in the science, rather than just post silly pictures.

Oddball -

Please the limit the off-topic abuse and spamming. Either comment on the topic, or find someone who can do it for you.

s0n.....as Ive said......a debate about the science is like an exercise in navel contemplation. Let me give you an analogy nitz......

Not sure about Finland but here in the USA, you dont go announcing to the world that you were out last night and you met a chick, bought her a beer and talked to her for a bit. You state that you were out and you ended up balling a chick. You environmental nutters like to pound your chest about irrelevant shit......its a common theme amongst the nutter elite who think they are more brilliant than anybody else. All fucking fluff to me.......and fluff is gay.

When the "science" is actually mattering in the real world, perhaps I'll tune in then. For the last ten years, all the "consensus science" we hear about from the k00ks hasnt made a dicks worth of diferrence in the real world.

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-4.jpg

Snow? You do realize that warmer temps can actually lead to more snow, don't you? Of course you don't really care because this is all about politics. having lost the scientific argument long ago, it's all you've got.

Yep... Whenever it gets warmer it seems to snow... :confused:

Snow? You do realize that warmer temps can actually lead to more snow, don't you? Of course you don't really care because this is all about politics. having lost the scientific argument long ago, it's all you've got.

It does here, yes!

As I said earlier, this is an issue that anyone who lives in a cold country knows very well - for others like Odball and Skooks it is quite hard to understand.

But the fact is - and you can check this from any source you like - is that climate change means Northern Europe will be more humid and warmer - and that means more snow. It snows much more at -3C than it does at -20C, believe me.

And if it doesn't get more humid and warmer, the Goebbels warming moonbat cultists will have an explanation for it.....Count on it.

By the way, numbnutz, I've lived in the coldest areas of America for most of my life.

Last edited:

If temps go from 20 F to 25 F it's still going to snow, right? 25 F air is able to hold more moisture than at 20 F, hence the possibility of MORE snow at warmer temps. I hope that clears up your confusion.

More climate misinformation bites the dust.

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: New paper finds warming causes less snow

A paper published today in the Journal of Climate finds that warmer temperatures cause less snow, and conversely, colder temperatures cause more snow. According to the authors, "Using a simple multivariate model, [increased] temperature is shown to drive these trends by decreasing snowfall almost everywhere." The paper refutes the claims of climate alarmists that global warming causes more snow.

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Do warmer temps lead to abnormally frigid conditions that freeze nations solid?

It's interesting - you claim to be looking for scientific evidence of climate change, and yet when that evidence is prevented it, not only do you fail to understand the science involved, but you show no interest at all in understanding it.

Except that no evidence has been presented. What passes for evidence in your mind is laughable.

Here Siagon...a model that actually does produce results that match the real world....

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Oddball -

Let's try and stick to the science.

Do you now accept that in this case the increased snows are consistent with climate change, because they indicate increased humidity?

If it isn't - can you explain why not?

The problem is that what you call science...isn't.

It does, but it shouldn't be like that.

People should be able to listen and learn and occassionally admit that they are wrong without it involving swallowing suicidal quantities of humble pie. Or at least there can be some kind of interesting exchange of ideas.

It's only with the very weak posters that the idea of public humiliation seems to be so great that they refuse to ever be drawn on to the topic matter.

Then tell me siagon, what would falsify the hypothesis for you. What does climate science itself say would falsify the hypothesis? Try and be grown up enough to answer either one of those questions.

Forum List

Back